Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's 300 ml for $19.99? Did you taste it yet? How is it?
Half a tank so far and not bad, would like a little more caramel, might add some. I definitely will be vaping all 300ml.

And that is $9.99 plus shipping, came out to less than $16 shipped

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Coils from @b_d_builders
b3e5227a4ed3275f423536fb7d6300b4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Much better now with the new bottle. I need to put a better coil in, it's taking too long to ramp up. Going to do the math on it because not only is it my first sqonker I'v ever used, it's the first mech I have ever used.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Single or dual coil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
oh yeah years ago mech was tried instead of cotton. I don't like it lol.
post up pics when you get it all installed I would love to see how it's wicked! buddy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
The mesh is used as the element, not the wick I believe.

Edit- sorry, I hate how inflection isn't obvious in text. I'm sure you know that regarding the mesh. I was actually asking and opening up a discussion, not trying to sound like I know anything!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here is today's haul. Phoenix Mods triple 18650 Elite w/pure silver wire. It's real carbon fiber as well. Hits amazing. Zero wait, just nice warm vape.
0b3c542faece5e9befc747b2ac40afc9.jpg
2216a80764f960ceb82b629616889ebe.jpg
309728bac6577db6613b9b9a00747e7f.jpg
9b6c02be1573d7990a9e623644b624e9.jpg
9a7e98df493f6576fda3cd5802368268.jpg
Oh I like that! I love how compact it is, and the centered 510. I'm weird about symmetry. What is the space above the batteries used for? One thing I hate about my Hohm Wrecker is that it's so narrow and top heavy. Even with an rda it's easy to tip over. The mod you have looks like it might be more stable. What size atty fits on it, and I'm confused about the silver. Where is it? Is it inlayed as the text? I love real cf too. Gonna have to do some research on this. My next mod will either be a 2/20700, 3/18650, 1-2/26850 or a squonker of some variety. Not sure if I want to go vw or mech yet.

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I like that! I love how compact it is, and the centered 510. I'm weird about symmetry. What is the space above the batteries used for? One thing I hate about my Hohm Wrecker is that it's so narrow and top heavy. Even with an rda it's easy to tip over. The mod you have looks like it might be more stable. What size atty fits on it, and I'm confused about the silver. Where is it? Is it inlayed as the text? I love real cf too. Gonna have to do some research on this. My next mod will either be a 2/20700, 3/18650, 1-2/26850 or a squonker of some variety. Not sure if I want to go vw or mech yet.

The 510 itself is 30mm. The silver is the actual wiring is pure silver. They also make a dual 20700 box. Not sure what size atomizer fits on that one though. The fire button is all metal and has a nice tactile click to it. It's definitely well balanced and not too heavy at all, even with the Iron Maiden atty strong on top of it. This atty is not light.

Forgot, they offer DNA boxes too.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning.

So here is my finished polished Asmodus Minikin V2 Kodama. This is a limited edition Black and red with a rainbow sparkle flake resin. Finest example of this mod.

Had all the wires replaced too with thicker gauge ones.....not to mention the solder

I am absolutely made up. Asmodus, take note, this is how your mods should leave the factory, especially for the money they are asking.

eqqd7l.jpg

hsl64k.jpg

2cpzyud.jpg

sv3yph.jpg

34931bd.jpg

2ro2efa.jpg

1z1saow.jpg

1408zud.jpg

Jriley

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Morning.

So here is my finished polished Asmodus Minikin V2 Kodama. This is a limited edition Black and red with a rainbow sparkle flake resin. Finest example of this mod.

Had all the wires replaced too with thicker gauge ones.....not to mention the solder

I am absolutely made up. Asmodus, take note, this is how your mods should leave the factory, especially for the money they are asking.

eqqd7l.jpg

hsl64k.jpg

2cpzyud.jpg

sv3yph.jpg

34931bd.jpg

2ro2efa.jpg

1z1saow.jpg

1408zud.jpg
Sweet baby jesus

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning.

eqqd7l.jpg

hsl64k.jpg

2cpzyud.jpg

sv3yph.jpg

34931bd.jpg

2ro2efa.jpg

1z1saow.jpg

1408zud.jpg
That's gorgeous! Did you refinish it by yourself?

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
IMG_0417.JPG

Serendipitous indeed!
My first order from Verde Valley Vapes. Ordered Sunday night and received today.
The three 30 ml on the left are part of their 3-30-$20 deal (a little extra for glass bottles)
The 30 ml Wubba Bubba was purchased to get the order to over $25 so I could get the free 100 ml of their RY4 blend. The two 100 ml on the right we're unexpected bonuses.
I got a total of 420 ml for $38. (that includes shipping)
Well played VVV, well played.

IMG_0419.JPG

(edited for Tennessee math issues)

Last edited:

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning.

eqqd7l.jpg

hsl64k.jpg

2cpzyud.jpg

sv3yph.jpg

34931bd.jpg

2ro2efa.jpg

1z1saow.jpg

1408zud.jpg
Damn that's beautiful. I'm going to look for a stabwood wrap for my Raw Minikin2.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VT75c in Blk
Finally arrived ,
an much smaller than my older VT 75,

Dna 75s R Nice little pocket mods ,
gaining quite a little collection of the 75watters Recently
da390620540d4fa012741987f4798203.jpg
209d676e6f1b3a2192265898a7f9c676.jpg
f2030244a77758c234cf8a44da86b1e0.jpg
d9f1e39517b4422fe29e92d6e20a6ab5.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Please let me know if you feel it is worth it to upgrade over the og VT75, I am leaning no for myself at the moment but it would be great to hear your thoughts.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please let me know if you feel it is worth it to upgrade over the og VT75, I am leaning no for myself at the moment but it would be great to hear your thoughts.

Its so much slimmer , smaller even though it has a large 510 it slopes at the edges so 25mm looks fine at 30mm will fit but would have that 5mm over hang of the 510 not the mod,
what this means with it.
being slimmer
smaller in hand an the 510 is 22mm 23mm 25mm suit this one more,
The battery door much better easier to screw on only bad thing with orignal version them threads just take many attempts to catch a thread arghh ,
The feel in hand much better looks much better
an function is much better ,
Id say yes on upgrade, Glad i did now an why not sooner,
love my chrome VT Original,
but this is so much nicer lighter
Ive got a 22mm RTA on it ,
an loving it, .
you don't realise until in hand its definitely a better upgrade, its like size of nano version size but dual battery sizes fit it like the vape droid C1D2 perfect small size.
An much better function on chip to turn on pre heat on fly,
setup ect ok you need to original setup on pc,
but once done ,
you can do rest on fly , only because its disable by Default.

Id like another now ,
And if ever made a chromed Version Id que up for that one,
I was hesitant at first ,
This is a perfect size pocket mod , + they done away with low voltage , warning
62fd9f6ac7e8ee12b62188e1ff463875.jpg
41aee0c6c27a55e00f173ccfaf4af918.jpg
fd75bd2e1a555b18360919ef851ac717.jpg

Smaller but larger battery door ?
Dam they shifted over 10.000 units already with my high serial number ,

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Got mine 2 weeks ago, it already has a sticky fire button, glad I only paid $72 for mine, nice looking mod, but wouldn't buy another though.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got mine 2 weeks ago, it already has a sticky fire button, glad I only paid $72 for mine, nice looking mod, but wouldn't buy another though.
Which button , can you not watch djslabs and undo reassemble usually sticky buttons are easliy fixed

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks @benley73 and @Nailz for the feedback. I really appreciate it.

I ordered this along with a cheap Stabwood Ares mod to see first what Sxk chip/ board was like and possibility of swapping it out to dna75c stabwood , 80£ for VT75c and 100£ for stabwood , face plate setup is exactly same dimensions as DNA ,
Will take it apart at a later date ,
but to me seen as it could be a cheap way of 75c Stabwood, was my thinking .
since its basically around similar same size as Original VT 75 ,
My vape droid C1D2 is being stripped for a new coat of paint , Personally if had choice id choose SS chromed for all , saves having paint chips ,
7c8b671b15b2ebbb128aa9b6b3755362.jpg
84e976aa83ad6f412eaff8a9a3397def.jpg
66ef76a14f576f41f9088f8dc740bd8f.jpg
5d32d78ab987045d786996ad3bf79b8f.jpg

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Which button , can you not watch djslabs and undo reassemble usually sticky buttons are easliy fixed

Fire button, I'm living with it, just expect better for the price point though, last time I took a mod apart, it never worked again, so won't risk that lol

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its so much slimmer , smaller even though it has a large 510 it slopes at the edges so 25mm looks fine at 30mm will fit but would have that 5mm over hang of the 510 not the mod,
what this means with it.
being slimmer
smaller in hand an the 510 is 22mm 23mm 25mm suit this one more,
The battery door much better easier to screw on only bad thing with orignal version them threads just take many attempts to catch a thread arghh ,
The feel in hand much better looks much better
an function is much better ,
Id say yes on upgrade, Glad i did now an why not sooner,
love my chrome VT Original,
but this is so much nicer lighter
Ive got a 22mm RTA on it ,
an loving it, .
you don't realise until in hand its definitely a better upgrade, its like size of nano version size but dual battery sizes fit it like the vape droid C1D2 perfect small size.
An much better function on chip to turn on pre heat on fly,
setup ect ok you need to original setup on pc,
but once done ,
you can do rest on fly , only because its disable by Default.

Id like another now ,
And if ever made a chromed Version Id que up for that one,
I was hesitant at first ,
This is a perfect size pocket mod , + they done away with low voltage , warning
62fd9f6ac7e8ee12b62188e1ff463875.jpg
41aee0c6c27a55e00f173ccfaf4af918.jpg
fd75bd2e1a555b18360919ef851ac717.jpg

Smaller but larger battery door ?
Dam they shifted over 10.000 units already with my high serial number ,
One other plus , the c frame springs on the OG after a while , this one doesn't look to have the same issue and mine is tineee! Still has the annoying vt75 heat up while hitting over 50w

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh ok , its the board buttons , these are just placed in slots that's usually how dna are setup up apart from customs built mod with mitec switches an such

So you can either try alcohol on a cotton bud and rub around the button without stripping the frame off
an hopefully clean out the juices ect or dirt that's causing it to jam
dna board buttons usual built to last , very clicky
Sounds like , normal every day juice an sweat build up has slipped down edges of the button built up sn thats why its sticking if its board RMA evolve , just had mine back from them over the Triade
Id say Hcigar button has not much to go wrong with it
just Dna board

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors