Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last 2 days of vape mail.

df67502c1c0f9f5c7e871ced156dc231.jpg
a62db9b8c76eb8aa8ed90a6ace63fb22.jpg

Here's the Revenant.

f910afb2ab298d717aa0ed0a94175954.jpg
f2021a25bdfac29b63ad10d89097801a.jpg

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

You're just trying to make us jealous, and it's working.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks @benley73 and @Nailz for the feedback. I really appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Ive just uploaded a little YouTube vid on a new Theme im using for the VT 75 C ,
Its a really nice easy layout , has virtually everything you could think of Included in the theme setting could not be easier to use , Lot better than the Included theme , sideways so fills screen with more info ,
Have a quick look

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Seems a well setup theme ,
Sorry about quality of video , need a camera or phone holder. But should give a jist of how much more this board can do one board away from escribe , feature packed theme ,

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone know if the Efest Luc V6 - 6 bay charger any good? Lightningvapes still has a sale going on for $26.99.

I have the new Hohmtech charger that @mjag recommended& it's great was going to use in conjunction with my Nitecore i4 but the Nitecore I think is dying cos I was charging a Sony Vtc 5a for 12 hours & still wasn't fully charged. So was thinking of a companion for my Hohmtech.
Mine's working well, I've had it for a couple months now. About the same price I got mine for from imr, not a bad deal. It charges my 25r's and 30q's in like 4-6hrs if that. Definitely not 12hrs.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Squonk bottles , sjmy,some da one, a silicone gill bottle and a couple of pet squonk fill bottles ..and my inbox finally arrived .also a 10 pack of bottles for the inbox
0e28fcc1230dc5dbe1a9e8aab4ec82d5.jpg
1e77b01f3f2b2e44e092556f4ff96467.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Nice! What rda are you going to use?

Where did you get the SJMY silicone & what brand/where for the PET fill bottles?

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice! What rda are you going to use?

Where did you get the SJMY silicone & what brand/where for the PET fill bottles?
Smjy, and the pet fill bottles with caps came from FT .Like 2 bucks each I believe , the silicone smjy bottles also I believe 3 something each. Right now I am building some coils for the trishul , I have a wasp and a pulse 22 on the way . The other .ca one bottles were found stateside , got the site from the bonkers thread , they are smaller but better quality and the pet bottle 510 fill caps fit most of my unicorn bottles so that was a score

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
This mod is kinda to sexy for its price range! Why do a lot of Chinese vendors do the wrap of death on there packages? (See photo with cat )
2debd50c68354f362c870a39b4a9b3c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That thing is wrapped up like it was part of a state prosecution's evidence display of a drug bust.
"Your Honor, the defendant's fingerprints were found all over package #98768."

A+ for the precious phot bomb. kitty kitty

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
That thing is wrapped up like it was part of a state prosecution's evidence display of a drug bust.
"Your Honor, the defendant's fingerprints were found all over package #98768."

A+ for the precious phot bomb. kitty kitty
I know right! It's like they wrap every package like your uncle when your 10 and he just loves watching all the kids actually have to work to open their presents.
Not to mention how much waste that is lol I mean they could of sealed that box with 2- 6" pieces of packing tape. Instead they used 16'

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Got my contest win through today the Aspire Speeder kit :) also got the Asvape Cobra tank

IMG_1443.JPG
Looks pretty nifty
IMG_1440.JPG
And the cobra....I had a bit of a mishap with the glass tank in the ultrasonic cleaner lol this is the spare

IMG_1476.JPG

The other UC stripped the film off the first one doh! Although having said that think it makes it look even better!

IMG_1477.JPG

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My vape mail arrived today! 120ml's of Loaded Glazed Donuts (My Favorite) I also got a bunch of Wotofo Claptons for my Lush Plus RDA aaand the Demon Killer 6 in 1 wheel pack of coils to explore :) judging from pics online, I expected the 6 in 1 kit to be the size of a plate..much smaller than expected lol

Picture 90.jpg

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Oh let us know how that Yiloong squonker is! I've been eyeing those but I have yet to see any real reviews on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Just ordered a black one because Im diggin it so much. I really don't get how the other squonks weren't that great to me but this one seems great? Honestly what's the big difference? From one squonk (any) to the next?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered a black one because Im diggin it so much. I really don't get how the other squonks weren't that great to me but this one seems great? Honestly what's the big difference? From one squonk (any) to the next?

I think it's a combination of how it feels in the hand, a good squonk bottle, the right atty, and how hard these little guys hit.

Prime example: I have a Coppervape and I hardly use it. My Little Orca and T3 squonkers get constant use.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I think it's a combination of how it feels in the hand, a good squonk bottle, the right atty, and how hard these little guys hit.

Prime example: I have a Coppervape and I hardly use it. My Little Orca and T3 squonkers get constant use.

I'm no bottle expert but I do feel like this one could be better.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been going crazy buying sqounkers. Im just in love with mech sqounks. How hard they hit and not having to drip. What else could you want..lol. Here is my latest, its a Minimal Mods 3d printed Alumide with red stone accents inlayed. Modmaker supersoft, Pure .999 silver contacts, and a Modmaker 510. Freshly arriving from Europe. Its so tiny..
5rOzE0W.jpg

vGU4363.jpg

5owyIek.jpg

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Been going crazy buying sqounkers. Im just in love with mech sqounks. How hard they hit and not having to drip. What else could you want..lol. Here is my latest, its a Minimal Mods 3d printed Alumide with red stone accents inlayed. Modmaker supersoft, Pure .999 silver contacts, and a Modmaker 510. Freshly arriving from Europe. Its so tiny..
5rOzE0W.jpg

vGU4363.jpg

5owyIek.jpg

Can I see that next to a deck of standard playing cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors