Member For 5 Years
;)
Got a small one today....
85b8edfcb25b3d6f0df0105a001c2eba.jpg
d15012834bdee7bc36f2ca9d9e23c08c.jpg
4f1878b3ed1f99374af178bd491414c4.jpg
0e9380f7809af7535c5dd9e47f199aaa.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
So cool it fits your larger atties! Let us know how it performs ;)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I finally got my shisha strawberry... which I ordered on July 25th, using "global express" shipping for $11.27. I shudder to think how many months it would have taken if I'd just used registered airmail as I used to.

Andria

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Those days when you have multiple converging tracking numbers and the postal truck is just an hour away... :bliss:

There shall be goodies, oh yes, goodies I tell ya’. :p

Now if I could just find a way to sit still. :giggle:

Cheers,
Ian

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
  • Prima Vapor 40mm MAXIMU5 cap, black vacuum-plated, pictured on Vapergate Mason 40mm, gunmetal (Kennedy 25mm for size reference)
  • VapeNutt AttyBar 82 in White Ash w/QuickGrip
  • KindJuice Tobacco Ridge NET Sultan’s Empire 18mg 30ml
  • KindJuice Tobacco Ridge NET Indonesian Clove 18mg 30ml
attyprimanet.jpeg

Cheers,
Ian

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I get my hexohm back from repair! I was all excited until I find out they changed my button color to blue when I originally sent them pictures it showed it had a black button on it. My wife says maybe they were out of black so why not put a green one on it since once again in the picture it had a green door...... am I overreacting or would this tick anyone else off??? It just doesn't match to me.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2ef3c32c6e29cc33b3c575865544bf7a.jpg
Oh hell no thats disturbing...hairy legs long nails and unmatchy mismatchy!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No pics yet, I'm terrible about remembering to grab the phone. I'm just not a pic person, whether it's vape stuff, regular pics, selfies. I might have 3 photos covering the past 5yrs of my life lmao.

FT order came in, belated bday gifts. Only took around 3 weeks this time. Mad dog rda, sxk hadaly clone and a pair of flush cutters (plano something or other). The hadaly's more for my mom as a flavor tester so she doesn't have to break down her tanks and wash them all out and rewick if it turns out to be a flavor she doesn't like. There's a csmnt clone still in the mail from FT.

So far the mad dog's pretty solid. A bit hot if anything, I believe I have what Jai Haze officially refers to as 'juicy jammies' (big lips). After a couple hits at just 60-70w, man the top of that cap is close to the drip tip lmao. The drip tip does its job, it doesn't get hot but there's only maybe 1/4" of it. It doesn't have a massive juice well on it but enough to get 15-20 hits before having to juice it back up. No irritating whistle though.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Wow! Snap! Beautiful! Did you decide to get this instead of the Asmodus Kodama stabwood one?
Yes- I love the tank so much I thought I'd splurge and buy the Asvape mod- I think I got lucky on the color lottery, this is more beautiful in person than the pictures show!

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
How you liking it , is this the dna 75 Version clone of SVA

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Yeah. Man, been putting it to the test for the last couple days and honestly I'm surprised. I heard they are hit and miss but quality control must have improved, or I got lucky. I was expecting a fixer upper, but so far mine is great, all I had to do is clean up the contacts a bit..

Actually been using it more than the inbox, the fire button is more firm, uses regular soft silicone bottles instead of dedicated bottles, easier to squonk, smaller, adjustable 510 so all attys work and sit flush, virtually no door rattle/play.

Next to the Inbox for size comparison
IMG_0111.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0111.JPG
    IMG_0111.JPG
    976.6 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors