Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Won a new RDA! The Paladin from Camelot... Niiiiiice!
55eab3fe22b40a8a802a4439335aa526.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Kinda boring vapemail today, but I'm happy with it.
Extra glass for a Scottua V2 clone that hasn't arrived yet from SlowTech, and a backup set of ceramic rods/coil jigs. I already have one set, but a 2nd set will definitely come in handy as either a backup or as a second rod when shaping/dry-burning a pair of new coils.

2017-10-13 18.28.34.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My birthday present from my son came.

23b0f4997bd65283feb59caf0df03103.jpg

Sent from my cell block D, Monday, gotta do it on them. fuck this
Is that the 24? I thought you had a 22 for some reason. The 22 pulse will be my next purchase. Just figured out I can get a good vape from single coil.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I thought that signature seemed out of character, lol!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Yeah, no idea where it came from or why it suddenly started getting used. Then again, Crapatalk also spammed everyone in my address book with emails telling them that I wanted them to download the fucking app. :mad:

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
shit! what the..... @$&!
FT order came in, smashed up resen sleeve for a avid lyfe mod. nice packing! I'm soo bummed out. their hard to find!!!

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
maybe they'll send a replacement?? just tired of waiting. wish these were popular here in the USA.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Our new mail lady is the worst! I got a text that one of my packages was delivered to my mailbox yesterday and when I checked NOTHING! I got in my car and found her and showed her the text. She had delivered it to the wrong house. I see this morning that another order was said to be delivered at our mailbox yesterday, but NO! I hope that this does not continue! Now to find out where my other vape mail is............

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Our new mail lady is the worst! I got a text that one of my packages was delivered to my mailbox yesterday and when I checked NOTHING! I got in my car and found her and showed her the text. She had delivered it to the wrong house. I see this morning that another order was said to be delivered at our mailbox yesterday, but NO! I hope that this does not continue! Now to find out where my other vape mail is............
I don't mean to be crass, but get her fired. Once is a mistake - it happens. Twice is a fuck up. A potentially life threatening one. And I'm pretty damn sure that if it's occurring with you, it's occurring with others as well. Many older folks get their heart and blood pressure medications mailed to them. If it gets misdelivered, they could die. Literally. Get her fired. She's incapable of doing her job responsibly.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I messaged FT yesterday and asked if they had any idea when my Gorge would ship. I ordered it on 9/23, it was scheduled to ship on 10/14 and still hadn't. I know others that ordered one after me and theirs shipped already. They wrote me back this morning saying it would be shipped within 24 hours, then I received a shipment notice. So finally...

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I messaged FT yesterday and asked if they had any idea when my Gorge would ship. I ordered it on 9/23, it was scheduled to ship on 10/14 and still hadn't. I know others that ordered one after me and theirs shipped already. They wrote me back this morning saying it would be shipped within 24 hours, then I received a shipment notice. So finally...
I had to do that with an order from them once. Same happened, shipped and notice same day. I think they just get bogged down, normally good service and it has happened only once. When we get our Gorge we'll have a cup of LG and have a vape together to try them out. Wicked with Drago of course. Love this stuff, still on first wick!

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got my new toolbox/vape station finally. :)

20171017_143224.jpg

20171017_143312.jpg

Bottom level gets all the larger stuff:

20171017_144712.jpg

Next level up - spare parts, miscellaneous flotsam and all my flavor concentrates:

20171017_144736.jpg

Top level: all the stuff I use on an almost daily basis for coiling and wicking, as well as my currently not in use mods:

20171017_144930.jpg

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So if you remember, the Scottua V1 clone tank I ordered from 3F came in with a broken glass. I ended up ordering a V2 clone from SlowTech. Guess what?

CJ6MGID.jpg

But at least this time I ordered spare glass for it - 2 large and 2 small.

ddzNzcM.jpg
Damn. At least you were prepared.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors