Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got mine from Geek Shopping which is a Wish company.

It's an Android app, they have some really cool gadgets. But be aware, it's coming from China so your average delivery time is about a month.

db3e558617a93c4261840e5210c02fdb.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
maybe I don't need a macro lense?
here's my phone without any lenses
6622c31fff0f400255c2078188eb5abe.jpg

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Exactly what I'm waiting on. All my batts are 12-14 months old. Figured it was time to stock up. Will get more later, hoping for a sale from Liion.

Waiting for black friday huh? Same with me for alot of my more essential gear and stuff, got a new mod and some wraps for my G-priv and BBB planned to buy, but will probably change them at some point.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wire order from Temco Industrial came in today! I was amazed at how fast they got it out and to me...more so than usual since they always are pretty speedy unless they’re backordered. Apparently, though, I didn’t double check my quantities so I only got 1,000 ft of my 36ga N80 rather than the 2,000 I thought I was ordering, but oh well...along with the 500ft of 26ga N80 that should keep me busy for awhile.
b5c849acbddf455af230c50654f7ec2a.jpg

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

Last edited:

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
heck yeah man!
took forever to get these in usps played soccer with the package. 2 weeks later they made it to me.
and I also got a copper battle cap to go with my comp lyfe mclovin.

6x n80 claptons 0.20 dual
4x SS claptons. 0.14 dual

running aliens 0.14 on the battle deck. hits hard! great flavour.
147670e5e1973e1e73ed5e71731424d6.jpg
56c88645599ef66aabb2386f87bd4a73.jpg

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
heck yeah man!
took forever to get these in usps played soccer with the package. 2 weeks later they made it to me.
and I also got a copper battle cap to go with my comp lyfe mclovin.

6x n80 claptons 0.20 dual
4x SS claptons. 0.14 dual

running aliens 0.14 on the battle deck. hits hard! great flavour.
147670e5e1973e1e73ed5e71731424d6.jpg
56c88645599ef66aabb2386f87bd4a73.jpg

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

Where can one obtain those coils?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Lol... I bought a microscope :)
379f5f078e379ad5994817655f9f65d1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I need a macro scope or a macro camera lens that will fit or be used in conjunction with my Logitech P22. I have a Blue Yeti microphone and need something for my close ups.
@CrazyChef v2.0 How much does that clip expand? My Logitech cam is 3/4" deep.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Looks like an RTA. If so, what is it? As you know I do not like dripping. Too much work.
It's a Hotcig Centaur
It's a single coil RTA and I'm liking it!
It comes with 2 glasses and an extension. It can be easily converted to 4ml capacity.
That photo is with the 2ml configuration.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Zeus and batts arrived. Unfortunately I accidentally ordered button top batts.:mad:
I've done that. Ordered 25 Samsung 25Rs at a good price. When they got here, I was like "WTF?!?!?". So I looked up my order, and sure enough I had ordered button tops - I guess that's why they were on sale. Ended up putting them up as a lot sale on eBay. No reserve. Know they sold for? 99 friggin' cents - for all 20 of 'em. At least I didn't offer free shipping.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've done that. Ordered 25 Samsung 25Rs at a good price. When they got here, I was like "WTF?!?!?". So I looked up my order, and sure enough I had ordered button tops - I guess that's why they were on sale. Ended up putting them up as a lot sale on eBay. No reserve. Know they sold for? 99 friggin' cents - for all 20 of 'em. At least I didn't offer free shipping.

I always do fixed price. Vapers like immediate gratification. I know myself and a few others agree with me. BAM!! Sold! Instead of having to watch a damned auction. Sorry to hear about your loss, Chef.

Last edited:

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile

Wow that is some serious shit right there.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Samsung 30q from Liion.

Those are the ones I'm looking for. I have only 1 pair of 3 married batteries. I now have 3 mods that require triple batteries. So, I need 9.
I saw that sale. Wish I had pulled the trigger. I was just on the fence on keeping my R200 when all of sudden I won a iStick Tria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors