Not open for further replies.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Got some fun stuff in the P.O. box today - a Sherman V3 clone and some silicone squonk bottles. Also a hand made M3 Damascus steel drip tip from our own @Absolute-Wood

6qobTv3.jpg

qblbtMl.jpg

16pp8kb.jpg

Last edited:

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got some fun stuff in the P.O. box today - a Sherman V3 clone and some silicone squonk bottles. Also a hand made M3 Damascus steel drip tip from our own @Absolute-Wood

6qobTv3.jpg

qblbtMl.jpg

16pp8kb.jpg

Let us know how the Sherman clone is, still haven’t gotten the authentic like I planned. So expensive if you can even find em in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Let us know how the Sherman clone is, still haven’t gotten the authentic like I planned. So expensive if you can even find em in stock.

Will do. I just made a pair of 10 ply 0.3x0.1 staples for it. Gonna install them in a few minutes. But I gotta say, when I took this one apart to clean it (I always clean new atties before I use 'em) I found the machining to be surprisingly well done for a clone.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I got a legit one and a clone one and the only way I can identify is for the serial, they are exactly the same

Which clone is it?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hubby found "BangGood.com". He's found a lot of gadgets and useful tools he wants for Xmas.
He says to me, "Let's have a China Christmas this year"!
I smiled. It took every fiber of my being not to laugh. I said, "Okay. Sounds great!"
My sweet husband has NO idea what he's in for.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hubby found "BangGood.com". He's found a lot of gadgets and useful tools, etc.
He says to me, "Let's have a China Christmas this year"! I smiled. It took every fiber of my being not to laugh.
I said, "Okay. Sounds great!" My sweet husband has NO idea what he's in for.

I used to buy soo much flashlight gear from there when I was building custom lights. still do every now and than. good site! I chuckled when you said "China Christmas".

Ω Low
️ Cloud Chasing

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pulse 22 and Coilology performance coils 7 in 1 pack from Element and Csmnt squonk base kit and Unicorn Hair to try from Pure Coils. SO far loving the Pulse and the Unicorn hair tastes clean and wicks fast. Thanks @Element Vape and @CrazyChef v2.0 for fast shipping. I will be buying some of your coils soon. Waiting to install the csmnt squonk kit untill I get the inbox from China.

bIMzbCH.jpg

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Finally got home to my vapemail. My *perfect for me* $2 full kit. Evic VT mini 75w w/Tron-S tank AND an actual wallwart included! That's about 60w more than I'll ever use and the tank uses my CLR rebiuldable coils. No brainer! Into the backup pile it goes.

2017-11-20_18.19.38.jpg

And my Bull City flavor order for 2 of HIC's recipes that I'll be mixing first thing in the morning.
2017-11-20_18.42.05.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would love to stalk the mailbox waiting for the man. But I live a half mile off the main road so that's out. Just have to wait it out for my juice. Ha ha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Care package from @Mykreign came in today! Got some Green Apple Flavorburst, Grape Big League Chew, Deep Fried Oreo, Artery Clogging Waffles, Red White & Blueberry, Strawberry Fluff, and Banana Cream Pie to try out now. I only have 3 of my mods with me today, but plenty of cotton, so, today will be used for trying each of these flavors out...they smell freaking amazing!
38995fbc133b657e5a6eb35c9c65ec2b.jpg

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I’m not sure even the tube is identical ♂️

Is the clone tube smaller than the legit one if so it’s kindbright probably

Status
Not open for further replies.