gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
And...
I Polished the frosted bubble glass for the VCMT2, looks great!
602af94a9a55b8bea0a9f31ade284ebe.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone use vape wilds boost flavors before? Can’t remember if that’s what they’re called or not lol but you add them to pre existing flavors to.....boost... them
Never really thought about it. Most of the flavors are pretty good. I hate when you get a sample and then buy a larger bottle and the taste is different. Like how does that happen

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Vaporz Cloud VCMT 30mm tank update.

This is the 4th 30mm atty that I have tried, I haven't been really satisfied with any of them until now.
This tank is awesome! The flavor is right up there with the best RTAs I've tried.
The only real con I have found is the air flow ring could be tighter, it's not loose enough to rattle or anything it just turns to easy making it easy to bump or move say when wiping it off. But after taking it apart it has one o-ring, if you had a slight fatter one that would solve the problem.
Or you could do like I done, this is not a recommendation but it worked perfect for me. The tolerances are tight enough that I squoze the ring very slightly... Not enough to notice, but just enough to matter. Problem solved!

This tank is not for an MTL vaper.
As you can see from the photo below, with four air holes I have them just about closed off and it's prefect for me.

32c682abb8ab5292b5453d10942c868e.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a lot of stuff from the ECC 2018 over the weekend but this one takes the cake. Ehpro prototype of the Iguana 20700 squonk mech mod and RDA. They didn't have much details on when it might release but it sure is a beaut and hits so good, love this thang.
96245264b6ef43053c1850abffdbd33a.jpg
35189474f6ba55b7653085317cb736df.jpg
d9f880e7ea5171cce9fbdb830d2bfece.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a lot of stuff from the ECC 2018 over the weekend but this one takes the cake. Ehpro prototype of the Iguana 20700 squonk mech mod and RDA. They didn't have much details on when it might release but it sure is a beaut and hits so good, love this thang.
96245264b6ef43053c1850abffdbd33a.jpg
35189474f6ba55b7653085317cb736df.jpg
d9f880e7ea5171cce9fbdb830d2bfece.jpg

The bf rda looks nice! The airflow even has a stopper!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is nice, cool way it squonks too, doesn't come from the middle, that is were the airflow is, instead it squonks to the left and right were your wicks sit. I will have to take pics of it when I rebuild.

Looking forward to it!:shades:

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't what is about that MOD but I just have to get me one! Nice

Hey Steve! Hope you’ve been well. They are nice. I had one when they were first released and sold it, this version is really nice, smaller than the first and upgraded chip and software. Plus I’m a sucker for a centered 510 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey Steve! Hope you’re I’ve been well. They are nice. I had one when they were first released and sold it, this version is really nice, smaller than the first and upgraded chip and software. Plus I’m a sucker for a centered 510 lol.

Must be the fire button that reminds of the old Chrysler Emblem! Thanks for the info! Always appreciate 1st hand knowledge........

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I don't normally buy pre made coil tanks, but be good for work, where can just change a coil quickly,can't really do a rewick at work :)

Same here. Mine's mainly for travelling. The Nautilus 2 with its low capacity and tendency to piss all over the place after refilling was just waiting for a decent replacement, and the Zenith seems to fit the bill

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Neither do I but that’s a good idea. I have a couple Hasturs and Berserker coming.

Didn't realize you did MTL, I have all the newer ones, 3 Hasturs, 2 Berserkers, 2 Ares, 1 Siren V2 and the kayfun prime, I have to try every new one :) we have become rich with the selection of MTL tanks nowadays, hoping that continues for 2018 :)

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Didn't realize you did MTL, I have all the newer ones, 3 Hasturs, 2 Berserkers, 2 Ares, 1 Siren V2 and the kayfun prime, I have to try every new one :) we have become rich with the selection of MTL tanks nowadays, hoping that continues for 2018 :)

Yeah I decided to go back to it a lil. Tired of blowing clouds and draining so much juice after all these years went to a meeting last week with a mech lol. I almost got the Siren V2 as well, heard good things about it. There seems to be a trend going back with these tanks and looks to keep going.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I decided to go back to it a lil. Tired of blowing clouds and draining so much juice after all these years went to a meeting last week with a mech lol. I almost got the Siren V2 as well, heard good things about it. There seems to be a trend going back with these tanks and looks to keep going.

Siren V2 was a let down for me, loved the V1, but the V2 lacks in flavor for me, prime and Hasturs are the best IMO.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I could kick myself for not ordering a Black and SS one too! Well those will be in my future- love this tank!
Glad you love the Pyro too- and hope your 2nd one comes soon!
:cheers:

It may not be your style, but the Pyro design will let you stop the wick just above the juice hole and still not leak :0 The cap presses the cotton down to stop leaks!

The seller in the trading post told me to be patient...still no working tracking number though. :rolleyes: and a quick "by the way the glass is cracked" after he shipped it...supposedly. supposed to be $10 in the package...we'll see. Better be the ultem tank in there, too! Ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors