Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
It may not be your style, but the Pyro design will let you stop the wick just above the juice hole and still not leak :0 The cap presses the cotton down to stop leaks!
Yes- I cut them a little long, already shortened them after the picture - yes this tank will not leak. Just got the tank this afternoon and am so glad I ordered it!

Vaping.Trucker

Member For 1 Year
Mail call!

...and I think I need an intervention.
91e8bd5a73eb334dc5cd1d6071013c39.jpg
dd19534afac59f2f68ef033a38ec6916.jpg
1374ac74732c9cf293688b4d095ea6bd.jpg
a7a42f18eda29ac2bb40c5bff34c4acf.jpg

"We don't lick other people!" is just another lie adults tell kids.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve seen a few reviews of those and I like the idea of a regulated tube mod like that. Looks like a nice set up
Solid as hell , coils are crown 3ish , if coil.life is the same this will be right ! I've been wanting a regulated tube for a long time but no one has come out with one until now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Solid as hell , coils are crown 3ish , if coil.life is the same this will be right ! I've been wanting a regulated tube for a long time but no one has come out with one until now

I'm waiting to get my hands on one of those as well. Like the design and the fact that it takes 25mm's
What's the weight and height without tank?

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm waiting to get my hands on one of those as well. Like the design and the fact that it takes 25mm's
What's the weight and height without tank?
Height without the tank is 3 3/4 in tall , my scale is at work with my micrometer so tape measure all I have on hand . It feels Solid with tank and all weighs about as much as my vt75 nano with crown mini , or a few grams less

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mmmm Dinner Lady lemon tart. I take it the Zenith is a winner if you got coils already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got 1 bottle of that lemon tart last week and sucked it down in 5 days, which is damn fast for me as I am MTL vaper, so bulk ordered this time :p

Zenith is pretty good as a pre made coil tank, I didn't get to test that much, as 8 hours after I put the coil in it, I accidentally fired my mod at 200 watts on a coil rated for 20 watts, but was liking it and got these coils for $7 a pack with free shipping, which was a lot cheaper than anywhere else.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got 1 bottle of that lemon tart last week and sucked it down in 5 days, which is damn fast for me as I am MTL vaper, so bulk ordered this time :p

Zenith is pretty good as a pre made coil tank, I didn't get to test that much, as 8 hours after I put the coil in it, I accidentally fired my mod at 200 watts on a coil rated for 20 watts, but was liking it and got these coils for $7 a pack with free shipping, which was a lot cheaper than anywhere else.

I’ll be ordering one then. Loving the Hasturs and Berserker I just got; maybe I’ll go back to mostly MTL. That lemon tart is so addictive. Should be called lemon crack.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The ijoy captain elite came in this morning. Not a good start with it. The 510 pin was too short to reach the deck and make contact. Luckily I have enough mods to be able to switch pins with another. Working now but very disappointed with the QC at ijoy.
20559aaaaf60963abc45e78336b791cd.jpg
c1eabec280b0de3386ac127ce5fa2fac.jpg

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Absolutely! It puts tanks like the Nautilus 2 to shame, both in flavour and ease of use.
The 0.8 Ohm coils have no noticeable break-in time either, which is awesome. (Don't know about the 1.6 Ohm coils; haven't tried them)

I hate tanks. I’ve hated tanks for several years and have only really used rda’s or rtas - I think the original crown was the last one I used with prebuilt coils- but I’m going to try the Zenith.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Usually make my own juice but I make an exception for Dinner Lady Lemon Tart, yum!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That counts. Glad that got resolved, those pics made me nauseous.

I figured it would from the start it's just shocking to open the mailbox and see that. Definitely an emotional ride.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors