Not open for further replies.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I had a Fuchai Duo before and liked it, I found a killer deal on this one and couldn't resist. It's a great mod for a 30mm atty.
Also got the Barebones mod from @xXxelis_prxXx
92e5608de1a258fc310a54c7a091d27f.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VapeNation

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How you finding it ?
Pretty good so far, I'll try and put up a written review later. Only problem I have is with the recessed button and my big fingers.

I'm so bummed that Virginia got stomped already, by what were they? A 16 seed? JEEZ!!!:gaah:
UMBC Retrievers, broke everybody's bracket

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my order from BCF in yesterday! Been busy mixing up a storm, but still haven’t hit anything out of the park juice-wise yet.
5e2c661e04ae9fb38e05d5b9302cd9c1.jpg

Starting to get a little bit of a collection of flavors...almost at 60 and will need a new box soon...
d97c2f7be786e255ad4e9957ca94d47b.jpg

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got my order from BCF in yesterday! Been busy mixing up a storm, but still haven’t hit anything out of the park juice-wise yet.
5e2c661e04ae9fb38e05d5b9302cd9c1.jpg

Starting to get a little bit of a collection of flavors...almost at 60 and will need a new box soon...
d97c2f7be786e255ad4e9957ca94d47b.jpg

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!

I'm sooooo damn jealous.

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Super excited that I got my modified wismec rx200s

But I'm having some weird resistance problems. The resting "cold resistance" jumps around wildly way higher then the true resistance of the coil. And then when I fire it it goes steady about 0.4 above how the coil is wrapped. However often when the resistance jumps around so high, it will just show an atomizer short and not fire..

I know the 200s is a 3 battery mod, but my arctic fox software just shows that it's two batteries and understands that it knows that it has just those two to work with and so I don't think that's the problem, but I have had a problem updating my firmware and I wonder that I shouldn't have even plugged this into my computer before knowing what was up, but when I tried firing it before plugging it into my computer it was on some sort of wattage curve setting.

Also got this gorgeous drip tip from Tenacious Mods
d05b59383dfff3fec395a518caf20f14.jpg
7a7b3988e7e28cd42e5d6b3039ffe9e9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Super excited that I got my modified wismec rx200s

But I'm having some weird resistance problems. The resting "cold resistance" jumps around wildly way higher then the true resistance of the coil. And then when I fire it it goes steady about 0.4 above how the coil is wrapped. However often when the resistance jumps around so high, it will just show an atomizer short and not fire..

I know the 200s is a 3 battery mod, but my arctic fox software just shows that it's two batteries and understands that it knows that it has just those two to work with and so I don't think that's the problem, but I have had a problem updating my firmware and I wonder that I shouldn't have even plugged this into my computer before knowing what was up, but when I tried firing it before plugging it into my computer it was on some sort of wattage curve setting.

Also got this gorgeous drip tip from Tenacious Mods
d05b59383dfff3fec395a518caf20f14.jpg
7a7b3988e7e28cd42e5d6b3039ffe9e9.jpg

Maybe a loose connection in the rda. Either coil leg or maybe try tightening the 510 pin in the rda. How is the mod modified? A squonker? Maybe contact the guy you got it from and ask. He'd probably know better than anyone. Good luck

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Maybe a loose connection in the rda. Either coil leg or maybe try tightening the 510 pin in the rda. How is the mod modified? A squonker? Maybe contact the guy you got it from and ask. He'd probably know better than anyone. Good luck

It's not a problem with the RDAs I tried multiple rdas on this one and my other devices. It's modified to squonk. I probably should have used a picture that made that clear LOL.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not a problem with the RDAs I tried multiple rdas on this one and my other devices. It's modified to squonk. I probably should have used a picture that made that clear LOL.

Well dang then I would contact the modder and see if he has any solution. Maybe he's had the same issue and has a fix for it

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I love it. The second one I have now. Got my first one on a biohaz squonk mod

Putting coils in them is a bitch though. Trying for a fused clapton but it's hard to get it under the screw. I'm trying to not have to run a single wire coil. Ha ha

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Round wire FTW!
24g ni80 5 wrap 3.5mm.
easy peasy :)
Went with 26ss 5 wrap 3.0mm. . Fired to fast too hot. I'm done for tonight. I've got a FC in one supersonic but can't get this one today. I'll get it tomorrow. I really think some sort of plate like on the hadaly or Haku would be a great idea instead of trying to fit wire under one little tiny piece of a corner of a screw. Lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Charlottesville is depressed......

It isn't just C'ville. My boss is depressed, my best friend is depressed, people all around me are just gobsmacked.

Got minor but necessary Vape Mail today - a JWrap for my pitiful mod that the other skin pulled paint off, and an inexpensive RDA to use for testing flavors.

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sitting and patiently waiting on vapemail. Or trying to at least, keep checking shipping. Grabbed some cherries and berries, green apple envy and kiwi berry from vapewild during their st patty's day sale. It's already pretty cheap but an extra 20% off never hurts. Also waiting on the rickshaw with one flat tire pulled by a fat guy from gearbest to show up, been a few days and doesn't even show shipped yet. I know it takes forever and a day. Grabbed a manta rta for $22 and a couple extra bubble glass given my recent track record with tanks. :p

Hoping it works out well, it looked to have a tighter chimney than the reload but lots of reviews said the manta is actually more airy. Maybe the bigger air inlet holes? I might have to shut it down to 1 or 2 holes. It'll be my first experience with a dual coil rta, my others are singles. On the bright side most everyone says the threads are smooth and there's some knurling to grab on the fill cap. That and my Lawless 810 will fit it.

Tired of fighting the fill cap on my ammit 22mm. Even leaving it partially tightened down with a gap it still gets stuck half the time and unscrewing to fill means my whole damn tank comes apart and I have to break out the needle nose pliers. It got better for awhile, right around the time the oring inside the cap wore out and broke. Since I replaced it it's been a bear.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got four chocolates today in the mail-
0322181357-1.jpg

To really get a better idea of the TFV4, besides the full size I ordered a Mini, and "TFV4 Family" coil sample pack. Those came today. Now this is how a subohm tank SHOULD be. Tank, two coils, rba, bands, extra glass, tool, wire, cotton..
0322181404.jpg
The sample pack seems really cool. It will be fun to try all these.
0322181406a.jpg
When they are all done, I will have three extra RBA's to use. Check these out-
0322181408a-1.jpg
The old phrase, "They don't make em like they used to" comes to mind. Both the regular and mini seem like some solid tanks. The variety of coils is crazy.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got four chocolates today in the mail-
View attachment 107020

To really get a better idea of the TFV4, besides the full size I ordered a Mini, and "TFV4 Family" coil sample pack. Those came today. Now this is how a subohm tank SHOULD be. Tank, two coils, rba, bands, extra glass, tool, wire, cotton..
View attachment 107022
The sample pack seems really cool. It will be fun to try all these.
View attachment 107023
When they are all done, I will have three extra RBA's to use. Check these out-
View attachment 107024
The old phrase, "They don't make em like they used to" comes to mind. Both the regular and mini seem like some solid tanks. The variety of coils is crazy.
Last Smok coil I used lasted one tankful at the recommended wattage. I like the tank but can't deal with a coil every 2 days. Yea it took two days to finish the tank so I know it wasn't chain vaping or just being stupid and burning it up. Wish I had luck like others when it comes to prebuilt coils. They never last me.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couple of clones SXK
i just got wanted the le Concorde RDA
Which is sold out everywhere dont know why they didnt make more of them but not as easy to get as others,
but was sold as the 2 together
so had to pick up Entheon with it, so will probably sell on the Entheon.
Ive already Got the supersonic , but is 24mm
The le Concorde is 22mm but very similar in Airflow , smooth very smooth
e42950eff77375dd99c57504953605c2.jpg
b47b46b449b8922e6772329d5b804718.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors