The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wanna hear your thoughts on the nunchaku. I could care less about the tank, but I am interested in the Mod...

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Early days, but really good 1st impressions, very simple mod, no fancy menu's, and is a really solid mod, seems really well made, reminds me of the older days of provari's etc, hence why I got it :)

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the side fire button for work, easy grab and vape :)
I have a ikonn right now, but the battery door comes open by itself, so thought this speeder might be better, battery door ok on yours?
It's a bottom slide latch. Feels fine, so far. Really quite comfy to hold. It is side fire, but the button is kinda in disguise... More than once, I've pressed the wrong side LOL. The 510 extends about a half a mm out the top, leaving a bit of gap, and the curvature of the top kinda gives the illusion of a bigger gap, but I think it'll still handle a 25mm topper.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Falcon tank and some nunchku coils I am too lazy to get for a pic ..hoping the falcon is a good one sexy looking if I don't say so myself ...but how does she vape ??
d53657102b232f1ce1ccd5137eb05371.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I've been wanting to try the Pulse 24 for a while now. I love the 22, I think it's one of my favorites for a squonk RDA.
I finally have one and it doesn't disappoint. Flavor is good, easy to build on, and it's just a great RDA.

0da2bfdee44f73f45d2010d4d94f3b6b.jpg

e80d3d5e77f49949cab5fcfd7c889f64.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've been wanting to try the Pulse 24 for a while now. I love the 22, I think it's one of my favorites for a squonk RDA.
I finally have one and it doesn't disappoint. Flavor is good, easy to build on, and it's just a great RDA.

0da2bfdee44f73f45d2010d4d94f3b6b.jpg

e80d3d5e77f49949cab5fcfd7c889f64.jpg

Damn it! You could’ve lied and said it was horrible. Now I’m going to want to get one of them also. Exactly how many squonk mods is too many?

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Damn it! You could’ve lied and said it was horrible. Now I’m going to want to get one of them also. Exactly how many squonk mods is too many?

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”
Well the funny thing is, I was ready to push the"Add to cart" button on a killer deal for a Vandy Vape Pulse Squonker (I already have one so I really didn't need another) when it dawned on me that for 17 bucks more I could get the whole kit with the frosted doors and the flat black Pulse 24.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Lol

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Is that the authentic Meg that has the voltage drop? Really like the look of the DS squonkers ....looking really good
Nay, is a clone from Fasttech

I flipped the negative battery contacts around and screwed them in nice and tight as well as dismantling and cleaning, it is much better now. Still disappointing voltage drop for 3 batteries, but it's usable

edit again: I need to sand the positive screws I believe, they are rough - if I crank the negative screws in, it hits very well

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well time to update ! This thing vapes as good as she looks , using the mesh coil on the minikin and all I can say is wow ! Deep dense vapor , flavor for days and ..did I mention how good ahe looks ! Definitely getting a couple more of these .
83a058602f14697f412e8a952a716c05.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Nice! Mesh coils rock. I think more companies will have them to offer in the future.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 108686

Finally, I ran across a tank that uses Amigo style coils with more than 4ml capacity. (9.5ml) Top-fill to boot....
https://www.fasttech.com/products/6194500

The Teapot rda? Aw hellz......why not
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3835701

View attachment 108698
510ml for $53.55.....always great deals from V3.
https://verdevalleyvapes.com/
Tea pot rda? Wth? Looks like you could pack it up like a bowl and blow clouds of another nature.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@mjag Can I ask you for a favor man? I made two new themes for DNA250c. I designed one of them, Material-ish Fire with the darker Paranormal mods like yours in mind. I'd absolutely love it if you wouldn't mind flashing it and posting a photo of the mod.

I'd appreciate if anyone else with a Paranormal or any other DNA250c mod posted them too :)

For sure I will try it out. Just got back in last night and trying to catch up on work but will get to it hopefully tonight, if not this weekend

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tea pot rda? Wth? Looks like you could pack it up like a bowl and blow clouds of another nature.

I do, love that little thing, flavor is grand, but the triple coils are a PITA...lol! No "nature clouds," but the husband does call me a "vapin' hippie" and laughs at me every time I use it. :teehee:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Let us know how that Zeus is, I have a friend who's debating on buying one.

Will do it’s currently under testing :) ...posted this up a bit late ...Birthday was a couple of weeks back now, was just waiting for the iguana to arrive

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Got a couple things I have been waiting on.

wDbkjP6.png

Geek Vape Mech Pro, Parallel mod

U-Yo Stacked 3X18650 Tube mod. All the magnets that were for the batteries to stack were broken. Found some in my stash and thing hits hit Mike Tyson.

There will be some experimentation involved with this one to get a cool vape out of it.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@mjag Can I ask you for a favor man? I made two new themes for DNA250c. I designed one of them, Material-ish Fire with the darker Paranormal mods like yours in mind. I'd absolutely love it if you wouldn't mind flashing it and posting a photo of the mod.

I'd appreciate if anyone else with a Paranormal or any other DNA250c mod posted them too :)

Loaded it up and so far so good, thanks posting it. Like it better than the last theme, a little more clear with what is going on. I do wish the screen was a little bigger, fonts can get small but it looks like you made the best use out of the smaller screen
c2d2f09f040f8801acb1fee9ea98cba3.jpg

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Loaded it up and so far so good, thanks posting it. Like it better than the last theme, a little more clear with what is going on. I do wish the screen was a little bigger, fonts can get small but it looks like you made the best use out of the smaller screen
c2d2f09f040f8801acb1fee9ea98cba3.jpg

Awesome thanks man! That dark frame is dope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors