Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy birthday to me. Well yesterday but it was delivered on my bday and earlier than expected. New billet some coils and some diy juice from @jmoney426. Thanks again man
7ffe5ed89f6f1d2c99d7fa88e284ac11.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Happy Birthday a day late!

:confetti::confetti::confetti:

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my tips in and all i can say is WOW , these hit the box all over for me , size, shape fit and finish and performance ..I will be doing more business with vince's tips soon ....also got in some cotn threads , and picked up a OPS1 from a B&M for 40 bucks out the door , nice small , discrete and great flavor
5834313cbfdc867ef4153cadb66213fd.jpg
9dff1763b44b27f852949efd79d408c0.jpg
5ea4467a05e83453e223c05f221108f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
It’s not a bad mod. The bottle is a little small but it works. I bought just the mod. I didn’t like the way the rda looked.

Carpe Nidor
I couldn't find just the mod for as low as I bought the kit with RDA for.

And you are right the bottle is really small.

Although, I was looking at the RDA and when they assembled it at the factory they cut one of the o-rings and guess what?
No spare o-rings!

UPDATE: I threw a set of coils on the stock RDA and it's not bad, not fantastic but not bad. The biggest complaint most will have is the air flow is not adjustable.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Augvape Intake
I was intrigued by the claims of "No Leak". It has a very interesting top air flow, it has 2 tubes that pipe air from under the coil.

To early to give a good opinion but so far I'm liking it. Flavor is very good and I've tried to make it leak and can't. Upside down, sideways, not a drop.

ac80ab47cd0fe8e85e4dd4f7386ea83d.jpg

724d480ab17155f6826175698bf41c54.jpg

2a137c0a954c0e7a13d368dbbe000886.jpg

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I need a few of those instead of using stacked battery cases.
They free up a lot of room and he has about 10 colors to choose from. Now that I have these I want a couple more. I like keeping my different brands/batteries separated. Can also keep a separate dispenser for batteries to rest in before charging.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They free up a lot of room and he has about 10 colors to choose from. Now that I have these I want a couple more. I like keeping my different brands/batteries separated. Can also keep a separate dispenser for batteries to rest in before charging.
u have a link? I have seen them before but not sure if I bookmarked them, and I have so many bookmarks I probably couldn't find it anyway...

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These battery dispensers were delivered today and I am really liking them. Usually not a fan of 3D printed stuff but have to say I'm very happy with these.
View attachment 115062
Hey I need some of those. Where'd you pick those up. I've got like 12 that I cycle through

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
These battery dispensers were delivered today and I am really liking them. Usually not a fan of 3D printed stuff but have to say I'm very happy with these.
View attachment 115062
I don't have a 3d printer but I've been contemplating making something similar.
Like the soda dispensers you put in your fridge, it would lay horizontal and have 2 layers. On a slight incline so the batteries would roll to the front.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Augvape Intake
I was intrigued by the claims of "No Leak". It has a very interesting top air flow, it has 2 tubes that pipe air from under the coil.

To early to give a good opinion but so far I'm liking it. Flavor is very good and I've tried to make it leak and can't. Upside down, sideways, not a drop.

ac80ab47cd0fe8e85e4dd4f7386ea83d.jpg

724d480ab17155f6826175698bf41c54.jpg

2a137c0a954c0e7a13d368dbbe000886.jpg

Update on the Augvape Intake.
I really like this RTA, better than any RTA I have tried.
The flavor is great and it flat does not leak! Not even a little bit.
I have noticed that after I refill it I get a little spit back for two or three hits.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I don't have a 3d printer but I've been contemplating making something similar.
Like the soda dispensers you put in your fridge, it would lay horizontal and have 2 layers. On a slight incline so the batteries would roll to the front.

I was actually looking for something like you described when I found this seller. These free up so much space being upright That alone would have made me a fan.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, my wandering FT order arrived today, (still not sure how the hell they routed it - like, ft.worth to sf to san jose to wa??).

The Coil Master Elfy is bloody TINY.. Washed in alcohol and water-rinsed, (although it looked nice and clean). Mounted a 0.55Ω 2.5mm ID 26awg Kanth coil, wicked with rayon. Set for 11w and filled, it rides the SXmini tomorrow (the work-vape). Easy to build, easy to wick, easy to fill, good airflow - looking forward to tomorrow, (well, allowing for 'omg-all these chores!' ;-).

I also have a 'roll' (wtf with chinee and 5m shit?) of Claptoned 28/40 ni80 they call "MTL wire". This will be for those days when 26awg Kanth simply lacks the resistance and is "too big".

Picked up a few bubble-glass for some other atty that do fit the SS/pyrex tanks for kayfun. Alas, still not short enough for my Monster V3 minis. Oh, well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors