Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vaperoxx's recipe for Cornbread Puddin is outstanding. I backed off his original total percentages of flavors, and next time I mix it will back it off again, but it is a terrific vape. Kind of an unusual flavor, like a mixture of sweet cereal and custard.

Has me intrigued because nothing better in my humble opinion then some fresh made Cornbread!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Vaperoxx's recipe for Cornbread Puddin is outstanding. I backed off his original total percentages of flavors, and next time I mix it will back it off again, but it is a terrific vape. Kind of an unusual flavor, like a mixture of sweet cereal and custard.
Has me intrigued because nothing better in my humble opinion then some fresh made Cornbread!
I thought it would be way too strong, but I like it just the way it is.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I agree. I don't make it at home often, because no one likes it but me. My mother-in-law used to make the best cornbread I've ever had.
Time to search for Cornbread I guess~!

This is the recipe I used, but I used the ELR calculator to back total flavor percentage off to 25%. Next time I'm going down to 22% but probably won't reduce it any more than that.:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/your-vape-today-mod-rba-juice-etc.161688/page-101#post-2146316

There's another one that is slightly different, uses FLV Vanilla Pudding. @CrazyChef v2.0 which recipe did you use?

ETA: Here's the link to the other recipe. Both of them are Vaperoxx's

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/your-vape-today-mod-rba-juice-etc.161688/page-101#post-2142764

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'll just put this here as a teaser :)
Hopefully tomorrow I will post a pic of the mod I have coming.

View attachment 115528

Need a drip tip to go with? Tons of different shapes and sizes.

https://angelsheavenlydesigns.com/product-category/drip-tips-2/

Laguna-Dragon-skin-324x565.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 with the Coral 2. I've filled up the bottle with Legit Straw-Melon Cupcake.

Looks like it's my day to be wrong. I thought I wouldn't like the button placement on the Pico 2. I was wrong. I thought Strawberries, Watermelon and cupcakes sounded like a bad idea. I was wrong.

I'm still not convinced about the air on the Coral 2, but I'm probably wrong about that, too.
441ba2a138b2e499452c36f2a3fe0c02.jpg

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
Wow the red looks fantastic! Me jelly lol! Looks hotter than my rainbow one ;)

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
There's another one that is slightly different, uses FLV Vanilla Pudding. @CrazyChef v2.0 which recipe did you use?
This one:

Vaperoxx's Cornbread Puddin' v2
  • 6.00% DX Sweet Cream (TPA)
  • 6.00% Kettle Corn (TPA)
  • 1.00% Super Sweet (CAP)
  • 10.00% Sweet Cereal Flakes (TPA)
  • 10.00% Vanilla Pudding (Flavorah)
Flavor total: 33%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/mnCe

And at 33%, which seems like it would be incredibly strong, it's not. The flavors used are all quite mild to start with. I like it just the way it is.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eightvape kept the Smok sale going a while. I got an extra Prince Stick cuz I love em whenever I leave the house. I had a hard time deciding but got the white/pink. I got the M4 coils go with it. I got a V8 Stick for a freind. I got a Prince RBA out of curiosity. Here's my photo-
0711182100b-1.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I drooled over that same one. I just can’t find a way to justify the price for me. It sure is pretty though.

Carpe Nidor
I was actually looking for a black one with the stab wood door and this one popped up on eBay. I got it for less than I would have paid for the black with stab wood door.
And that's with an authentic Vicious Ant drip tip and a Radius clone RDA.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I was actually looking for a black one with the stab wood door and this one popped up on eBay. I got it for less than I would have paid for the black with stab wood door.
And that's with an authentic Vicious Ant drip tip and a Radius clone RDA.

Just Awesome! I would love to own one of these someday!

:inlove:

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Is it just called vape box? What's the deal with that?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Nevermind I have Google. Sorry. Lol

It's a service like Zamplebox, but at the $60 level, they'll include a piece or two of hardware. Decent service... Wish I could get it.. They won't ship to Arkansas...

Yeah, www.vape-box.com. Basically, the $60 level, you get a piece of hardware or 2, 120ml+ of juice delivered to you monthly. You pick your palette, and they pick the flavors for you. Usually I always get some sort of atomizer and maybe some coils, cotton, etc. A few times a year, they'll send you a mod as well. If you do wanna try it out, use my referral code and we both get points for discounts in their shop: http://vpbx.club/81284 :)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, www.vape-box.com. Basically, the $60 level, you get a piece of hardware or 2, 120ml+ of juice delivered to you monthly. You pick your palette, and they pick the flavors for you. Usually I always get some sort of atomizer and maybe some coils, cotton, etc. A few times a year, they'll send you a mod as well. If you do wanna try it out, use my referral code and we both get points for discounts in their shop: http://vpbx.club/81284 :)
Too high for me. I mean it is a great deal but I spend so much money a month on vaping anyways. That's like an actual vaping bill. Spent 155 this week. 40 on the abstrakt that will last what seems like forever with all the other juice I have. Also a 360ml bottle if hawk sauce salt nic clone coming for my wife and my MTLs

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Too high for me. I mean it is a great deal but I spend so much money a month on vaping anyways. That's like an actual vaping bill. Spent 155 this week. 40 on the abstrakt that will last what seems like forever with all the other juice I have. Also a 360ml bottle if hawk sauce salt nic clone coming for my wife and my MTLs

Yeah, with shipping it comes out closer to $72, and honestly, for anyone that spends any amount of time online looking up vaping stuff, you can always find better deals on the juice and hardware. I just like having the monthly surprise of something that's completely random that I didn't seek out on my own.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, with shipping it comes out closer to $72, and honestly, for anyone that spends any amount of time online looking up vaping stuff, you can always find better deals on the juice and hardware. I just like having the monthly surprise of something that's completely random that I didn't seek out on my own.
Oh yea I understand that. I'd love that each month. Like your birthday or something and you actually get something you want. Lol

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Oh yea I understand that. I'd love that each month. Like your birthday or something and you actually get something you want. Lol

Exactly! Lol

I also love having a variety of flavors and never vape the same juice on a given refill, and this is a great way for me to try new flavors I wouldn't otherwise have bought on my own.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly! Lol

I also love having a variety of flavors and never vape the same juice on a given refill, and this is a great way for me to try new flavors I wouldn't otherwise have bought on my own.
Plenty of perks. Trying to sell me man? Ha ha. It's a good deal just not for me.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You see a piece of gear and you get the idea that you must have it, it becomes a personal unicorn...years pass, improvments in vaping gear rolls along,and yet for whatever reason those personal unicorns remain...I don't have many,I'm no collector..BUT yesterday I recieved one of mine...in like 2013 a genny came out that I decided one day I would own..It is the 360 by Gilles mods..a dual wick reduced chamber genny, made in Italy and I just recently learned... one of the people involved with bringing it to market was Francesco di Marchi the guy who made the BMG 22 my favorite genny for flavor...

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
BB is here, my first attempt was a disaster! I followed a YouTube video to a T but when I filled it juice was pouring out of the air flow holes.
I took it apart and it was obvious there wasn't enough cotton so I redone it and good as gold.

c66f5ef60b93ca69491520f8c8d3acf4.jpg

c42d346b1ff622c385a14510f9c385b1.jpg

Last edited:

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BB is here, my first attempt was a disaster! I followed a YouTube video to a T but when I filled it juice was pouring out of the air flow holes.
I took it apart and it was obvious there wasn't enough cotton so I refine it and good as gold.

You're making your minion do a headstand? How cruel!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I took it apart and it was obvious there wasn't enough cotton so I refine it and good as gold.

Welcome. Lol fasttech sells panels for them. But so does @troydestroy. And condensation plugs. Which definitely come in handy

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What??? Some awesome mail today. From @ Jmoney426 and liion wholesale. And got this portable fan as a free gift from liion for upgraded shipping. Nc2-25, aromamizer supreme and 360ml of diy hawksauce nic salts. 4 vtc5 batteries. Still two more mod/rta kits to arrive next week sometime.
fa9ec22eeeaae2d7365be6b5f4061da7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors