"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Yay!
The mailman finally arrived.
Pico Squeeze 2 and from @Wtmke1 the Biohaz.

d184baf7eecec6ef43958aa3bf07f0a4.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
86E84D42-2167-40EB-A2F1-20988A9C862B.jpeg I won a XTAR PB2 Handheld Portable Charger from the @Shenzhen XTAR thread here on VU. It’s a fantastic portable charger that can charge 1 battery @2A & 2 batteries @1A. You can also charge your phone & tablets on the go. It is so lightweight not much different than just carrying 2 18650’s in a plastic case.

For anyone who won/will win in the future & they ask you to purchase first on Amazon (fast shipping) & they promise to reimburse you, don’t hesitate, I’ve found @Shenzhen XTAR to be trustworthy & reliable. They reimbursed me in 2 days & thats with Saturday (non-working day) in between.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s made by Hugo Vapor. The Squeezer. The kit comes with 2 bottles & a refill bottle & a 18650 battery adaptor. It fits 20700, 21700 & 18650 batteries.
Oh I didn't know it fit 21s. I've got some 20s so was just planning on using those. I don't have any rdas though. Except the one with the kit. Sold off all my others in combos. I could retire anither squonk for back up. Just have to figure out if I wanna do that or just make it a back up. I've got a boxer clone squonk in the back up box already

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Damn...im about to try this. Have u tried any yet?

Sent from a very cloudy room
No I haven't tried it yet- just took a chance and hope I like it.
I played the wheel game and it took another 5% off which brought this under $17.00 shipped. Took a while to get here, I ordered last Weds. and got it today.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I haven't tried it yet- just took a chance and hope I like it.
I played the wheel game and it took another 5% off which brought this under $17.00 shipped. Took a while to get here, I ordered last Weds. and got it today.
I left em in my cart and got a text saying come get em and take an extra 10 off.. but juice at this price sometimes scares me. Its not alot of money to take a loss on but still...make sense?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I left em in my cart and got a text saying come get em and take an extra 10 off.. but juice at this price sometimes scares me. Its not alot of money to take a loss on but still...make sense?

Me too- I looked up some reviews on other sites before I ordered and this juice got pretty good reviews. I am always afraid I will fall in love with it and won't ever be able to get at this price again. LOL!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yeah...i hear ya. Hmmmm...decisions decision

I just wicked up my RDA and dripped them both-
the Strawberry is a sour strawberry lemonade- very nice
the Blue is a sour blueberry lemonade flavor- I really like this one too. They are a little sweet on the inhale, but mostly a lemonade sour flavor . Like sour ball candy. Nice lemonade flavor, not like pledge - lol!
If you like sour flavors you will like this liquid.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Most sites I see this for sale at $24.00- $28.00 per 100 mls.
I usually like very sweet and after a while they all taste the same- I am trying these which are a much different flavor for me than what I usually buy.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
15.00 i got em..whats the worse that can happen..i PIF if i dont like em

I hope you like them- sure can't beat the price.I was surprised they still have these on sale. A few weeks ago I took advantage of an EightVape Flash sale on Salty Man eliquids I got 4 bottles 2 of Chew(bubble gum) and 2 bottles of Purple Reign- $17.00 shipped for 400 ml of liquids and they are both very good. These were 3mgs- not nic salts.Wish I bought more!

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope you like them- sure can't beat the price.I was surprised they still have these on sale. A few weeks ago I took advantage of an EightVape Flash sale on Salty Man eliquids I got 4 bottles 2 of Chew(bubble gum) and 2 bottles of Purple Reign- $17.00 shipped for 400 ml of liquids and they are both very good. These were 3mgs- not nic salts.Wish I bought more!
Never used salts...i get my juice from a shop in TN. Monthly subscription
50.00 gets me 2 x120mls my choice and 2 60 his....a set of coils and cotton and a surprise gift. Guess whos not getting his subscription this month? THIS GUY RIGHT HERE

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Never used salts...i get my juice from a shop in TN. Monthly subscription
50.00 gets me 2 x120mls my choice and 2 60 his....a set of coils and cotton and a surprise gift. Guess whos not getting his subscription this month? THIS GUY RIGHT HERE

LOL- I see so many sales on eliquids it is hard to keep from ordering at these prices and I get to try eliquids I may have never tried before- some I love and some I don't like at all, but when spending so little on these- if I don't like a flavor I can PIF and not feel bad!
I have never used nic salts either.
Subscription services can be good for trying many flavors- but they have been all too expensive for me- so I watch for sales from different vendors like the SauceLA and OM and Verde Valley Vapes and sometimes these Flash sales show up in my inbox.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL- I see so many sales on eliquids it is hard to keep from ordering at these prices and I get to try eliquids I may have never tried before- some I love and some I don't like at all, but when spending so little on these- if I don't like a flavor I can PIF and not feel bad!
I have never used nic salts either.
Subscription services can be good for trying many flavors- but they have been all too expensive for me- so I watch for sales from different vendors like the SauceLA and OM and Verde Valley Vapes and sometimes these Flash sales show up in my inbox.
I usually do thw subscr and then a bottle from the b&m to show some type of love. Question .off topic. U from ny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors