The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Verde valley for the Xmas in July. The far left strawberry candy isn't right I believe. Odd even order number game. 30ml for odd numbers and free 60ml for even order number. Either they found a way to fit 60ml in a 20ml bottle or they odd even game is a ploy to get you to buy and the give away a 20ml. Jeez glad I just started diy... And nevermind. I looked at the packing slip and my total was $21 after the Christmas 25 coupon. Which makes me ineligible for the free bottle. So you spend 25 and can't use coupons to get the freebie. Lol oh well
8099cc5e4169100708f8b6baabcbebb1.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
A few months ago I lost my patience with FT and decided I was not going to order from them any more. I haven't. However, I've wanted a couple of Vika Fantasy clone tanks for the longest time, and recently found them for sale on aliexpress.

Placed two orders on July 14, one for the two tanks, and one for a Pico Mega. The Pico will most likely be delivered tomorrow, and I expect the tanks by Wednesday, if not sooner.

Beats the hell outta FT.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Big day. A bunch of flavors and some coils from @peglegmeg. Some batteries from liion with free gift. Modfather rta from @spygoat and our old buddy Gadget sent me a wismec rx gen3. Woohoo
9d9ec4a3bc026b24958a264edfc6f77d.jpg

Oh ho! More flavors you say? Lol!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think my Vika Fantasy/Five Pawns clone tanks and the Pico Mega are down in my mailbox, a quarter of a mile from my house down a damn muddy driveway (really a farm road), which I ain't walking. Hubbs has my car today so here I am and there they are. :gaah:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
A few months ago I lost my patience with FT and decided I was not going to order from them any more. I haven't. However, I've wanted a couple of Vika Fantasy clone tanks for the longest time, and recently found them for sale on aliexpress.

Placed two orders on July 14, one for the two tanks, and one for a Pico Mega. The Pico will most likely be delivered tomorrow, and I expect the tanks by Wednesday, if not sooner.

Beats the hell outta FT.

My last 3 orders from FT have been lightning fast 10- 12 days to my door.
I have used Aliexpress too and very pleased with all the different vendors there- got my Vapor Storm Puma for under $25.00 heck of a deal and shipping took 14 days.
My Vapesourcing order which was a pre-order for the Squeeze2 ordered on 7/19 was shipped out on the 7/22 and I had at my house 7/5 amazingly fast.
I was scared to use Vapesourcing after reading some horror stories, but they were great for me and I would order from them again!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You caught that huh? Lol gotta wait until tonight to put them in elr and see what happens. Yiu guys and gals were right. Diy is the way

Yessssssssssss! Just wait til you really get the hang of it! It will consume your soul! Bwahahahahahaha!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Hot Damn. Got me all kinds of goodness today.
Vape-Mail-07302018.jpg
Got a shitload of coils from @Pegleg Meg, many many thanks for the made to order coils for the Modfather as well as a cornucopia of other awesomeness. Got one of these SSFC in a Pharaoh, knocking down some Strawberry Cream Brulee and I received a prize from @UD Tech, many thanks for the win. I get to try it but my wife has claimed it as her own. She likes the almost FDE brown.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Big day. A bunch of flavors and some coils from @peglegmeg. Some batteries from liion with free gift. Modfather rta from @spygoat and our old buddy Gadget sent me a wismec rx gen3. Woohoo
9d9ec4a3bc026b24958a264edfc6f77d.jpg

Did they all manage to not leak? How about the tiny bottle of DIY I sent? Lol xD sorry if it leaked, thats why I used baggies though - that's Struuueberry Custard, I want everyone to try it because I love it so much lol

Hot Damn. Got me all kinds of goodness today.
View attachment 116896
Got a shitload of coils from @Pegleg Meg, many many thanks for the made to order coils for the Modfather as well as a cornucopia of other awesomeness. Got one of these SSFC in a Pharaoh, knocking down some Strawberry Cream Brulee and I received a prize from @UD Tech, many thanks for the win. I get to try it but my wife has claimed it as her own. She likes the almost FDE brown.

Jeeesus. I always forget how much I send - something is wrong with me, for sure. Please god don't ever just hand me money and tell me to surprise you again

(Just kidding, that's the best way to do it)

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Did they all manage to not leak? How about the tiny bottle of DIY I sent? Lol xD sorry if it leaked, thats why I used baggies though - that's Struuueberry Custard, I want everyone to try it because I love it so much lol

Bottle? Let me check the package. Didnt see that.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Jeeesus. I always forget how much I send - something is wrong with me, for sure. Please god don't ever just hand me money and tell me to surprise you again

(Just kidding, that's the best way to do it)
The lemonade flavor with the orange cream filled that baggie. It's cool though. All else was great and packaged wonderful. I like the organization with the different vendors. And some awesome coils. Using 2 in my new modfather

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My last 3 orders from FT have been lightning fast 10- 12 days to my door.
I have used Aliexpress too and very pleased with all the different vendors there- got my Vapor Storm Puma for under $25.00 heck of a deal and shipping took 14 days.
My Vapesourcing order which was a pre-order for the Squeeze2 ordered on 7/19 was shipped out on the 7/22 and I had at my house 7/5 amazingly fast.
I was scared to use Vapesourcing after reading some horror stories, but they were great for me and I would order from them again!
Me too! As I ordered a few days after @SnapDragon NY & arrived about the same time. It was a good experience for me to from Vapesourcing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors