Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Ok, so I set up the drop dead rda. First off, it's super easy to build on, just like the drop rda. The juice well is HUGE and there room for plenty of cotton! Once I primed it up and gave it a go, it's by far the smoothest hit I've ever taken! The flavor is on point! Airflow on this is perfect and you can really adjust it to how you like. Personally, I liked closing off 4 holes on both sides and still got a good draw with plenty of clouda and amazing flavor. Did I mention the juice well is huge? I squonked a full bottle almost all the way and this sucker retained everything with no leaking whatsoever and there was no spit back when I took a hit! I think this is by far my favorite rda now and I would recommend y'all pick one up!

630225875a75704f920d9b084cd49d2b.jpg
5d36b9867190559e57d956d7c8c80818.jpg
85fcbe49d8e676454c7c296bd9290c1c.jpg
5f8e2880d2b2e5e159295f40d6dcff4c.jpg
e7e08b692488bdf7cc8769d5b7fe239f.jpg
59309b9b16a197286e868b202297cfab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, so I set up the drop dead rda. First off, it's super easy to build on, just like the drop rda. The juice well is HUGE and there room for plenty of cotton! Once I primed it up and gave it a go, it's by far the smoothest hit I've ever taken! The flavor is on point! Airflow on this is perfect and you can really adjust it to how you like. Personally, I liked closing off 4 holes on both sides and still got a good draw with plenty of clouda and amazing flavor. Did I mention the juice well is huge? I squonked a full bottle almost all the way and this sucker retained everything with no leaking whatsoever and there was no spit back when I took a hit! I think this is by far my favorite rda now and I would recommend y'all pick one up!

630225875a75704f920d9b084cd49d2b.jpg
5d36b9867190559e57d956d7c8c80818.jpg
85fcbe49d8e676454c7c296bd9290c1c.jpg
5f8e2880d2b2e5e159295f40d6dcff4c.jpg
e7e08b692488bdf7cc8769d5b7fe239f.jpg
59309b9b16a197286e868b202297cfab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Wow we have a winner!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Reload X RDA
I like it!
This is a dual coil RDA, I built it with a single coil. I have done so on several other dual coil RDAs but never have been satisfied with the flavor.
This changed that, the flavor is outstanding with a single coil build!

Another RDA that channels air up to high air flow holes. It's hard to make this thing leak. I've purposely over Squonked it and you really have to try hard to make this one leak.

fcc7032b99ff4b8099adf56b2b852eca.jpg

a21d1e92526207b166db09c7a3af5912.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Damn I thought my 1 liter bottle was big. And I feel like it'll last forever. I must be wrong.lol
Yep, you’re wrong. Once you start mixing a liter is just a tease.
Next thing you know, you'll be buying 4 gallon Glycubes from Essential Depot!

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got some goodies from here on VU
View attachment 117039
Fate mod (super cool), Authentic AV mod w/some sleeves (wood one looks awesome on the SS version), couple of goons, an apocalypse RDA and a freak show v2 RDA. Thanks @Spyg0at
Hey JWill, I'm looking for a nice 22mm Stainless Tube to use my Goblin on.
I am not educated on these tubes. Can you recommend a nice one.
Don't mind spending the money, just don't want any crap.
Thanks in advance!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Hey JWill, I'm looking for a nice 22mm Stainless Tube to use my Goblin on.
I am not educated on these tubes. Can you recommend a nice one.
Don't mind spending the money, just don't want any crap.
Thanks in advance!

There are some silver 2JNT mods, not SS but looks right with SS. I have several that are 22mm. Will look into them in the morning and see if these viscous ant phenoms are 22 and SS. Does it have to be SS?

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Damn I thought my 1 liter bottle was big. And I feel like it'll last forever. I must be wrong.lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I bought a liter of glycerine once (in 3+ years of DIY) - I only buy 6oz bottles of Humco glycerine from a local store. Not all DIYers have a crazy huge stockpile of bases (not talking about anyone in particular) and 500 flavors (still not talking about anyone in particular) :)

My trouble is wire - 3,600 feet of wire I just learned conclusively I should not vape (SS) shipped today. At least I get to play with it, make pretty things, just wont vape it much

Edit:

Mixing mail
e3ed1de631d904ec5c8fd6503cf7dc27.jpg

This is crazy, the one time I bought an entire liter of VG it was from MFS, and I got a smaller bottle of PG just like that one. I don't think PG is necessary, ever (for me) now

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought a liter of glycerine once (in 3+ years of DIY) - I only buy 6oz bottles of Humco glycerine from a local store. Not all DIYers have a crazy huge stockpile of bases (not talking about anyone in particular) and 500 flavors (still not talking about anyone in particular) :)

My trouble is wire - 3,600 feet of wire I just learned conclusively I should not vape (SS) shipped today. At least I get to play with it, make pretty things, just wont vape it much

Edit:

This is crazy, the one time I bought an entire liter of VG it was from MFS, and I got a smaller bottle of PG just like that one. I don't think PG is necessary, ever (for me) now
I figure it should last a little while

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
And, why, pray tell, are you anti-SS?

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Because stainless steel is anti-me - it gives me a sore throat, fever, and mouth ulcers after vaping it for a few days. Delayed reaction too, not like the more immediate nichrome reaction I get

That delay makes it just plain mean, imo :p

I love the coil possibilities it gives, though, for resistances

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because stainless steel is anti-me - it gives me a sore throat, fever, and mouth ulcers after vaping it for a few days. Delayed reaction too, not like the more immediate nichrome reaction I get

That delay makes it just plain mean, imo

Sorry to hear that. Before giving up entirely, remember that there are several other grades of SS. 430, although springy, is nickel free...

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sorry to hear that. Before giving up entirely, remember that there are several other grades of SS. 430, although springy, is nickel free...

I have been considering picking up some of the other grades, yeah! Seems like I used to have no problem with 304, either, but that was 2 years ago, my allergy might have developed after that

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

What is it Meg? 316? What guage?
I'll buy it if it's what I can use

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What is it Meg? 316? What guage?
I'll buy it if it's what I can use

Oh nah, I'm keeping it - I make a lot of builds I don't vape, nowadays - for other people or for the sake of building something new or difficult

I probably shouldnt vape it at all but I do expect to at least taste test different builds - for science! Just can't vape SS all day

It's 600ft of 0.3x0.1 ribbon and 3,000 ft of 40g, dunno if you would want those anyway lol

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Oh nah, I'm keeping it - I make a lot of builds I don't vape, nowadays - for other people or for the sake of building something new or difficult

I probably shouldnt vape it at all but I do expect to at least taste test different builds - for science! Just can't vape SS all day

It's 600ft of 0.3x0.1 ribbon and 3,000 ft of 40g, dunno if you would want those anyway lol
Ok thanks, didn't know if you were stuck with it or not.
Good you can use it.
I do use the 40 on my fused claptons.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

When you really get into experimenting, that stuff goes fast. Also, when you get to screwing up said experimenting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors