Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Got two dozen 20650 LG HB6 batteries that I apparently ordered in error. Now I have to figure out if any of my tubes can accommodate them.
Man that sucks, on the bright side they are great batteries, equal if not a tad better than 5 leg Ijoy/efest/Ampking 20700. I know they work in 20700 vaperz cloud tubes like 11:11, XXX and NATO. I have a couple, I also use them in a 18650 broadside clone I removed the derlin sleeve from.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Man that sucks, on the bright side they are great batteries, equal if not a tad better than 5 leg Ijoy/efest/Ampking 20700. I know they work in 20700 vaperz cloud tubes like 11:11, XXX and NATO. I have a couple, I also use them in a 18650 broadside clone I removed the derlin sleeve from.

Yeah, I have several tubes they will run in so not terribly worried about it, just sucks. I have a 20700 adapter cut down so they can be used in all of my 20700 compatible mods.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Got a couple of things in today.
715999a432a40bb410430e8146cfdc50.jpg

Drop solo
f4bd6e7bc4814c38a787b888f3729226.jpg

Another recurve in stainless
e51cdde05adc3d7161adbd731e3c7cc2.jpg

Vape wild welcome pack and they sent three freebies with it also. One mystery flavor that is a maple syrup pancake flavor. It’s really good.

Carpe Nidor

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Woohoo, I finally have some vape mail to mention; went ahead and snagged another 450ml of nic from VapersTek on the 7th, since I didn't know what if anything was going to happen to vaping on the 8th. :D Got that today. Got flavors on the way, too, but I wasn't as worried about availability of flavors, as I was about nicotine.

Last week, my son and I both got an Aegis; I got an original and he got a Legend. Nice mods! (and excellent prices on them at MVS.) Now I gotta buy a couple 26650's. :D :vapemail:

Andria

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Damn 2 days in a row. Someone needs an assistant.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Need to stop ordering shit in the middle of the night when half asleep is what it really is. Now I am all set on battery sizes I dont really use and bottles I am not sure I am going to like. The only silver lining is now I have an excuse to PIF and use some of my mods I wouldnt ordinarily go to.

The upside is these LG HG6 20650 are solid. I am going to build a parallel PWM box for them.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Omg! 104 wow! Are they the squishy bottles? I’ll buy 10 from you if you want to thin the herd a little.

Im going to give away a bunch of them in the mixing section here pretty soon. I have an idea for a PIF/contest that all who participate will reap reward from. Be on the look out. Im working out the details.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, got my Shisha Strawberry and TFA Cubano from BullCity today; they so totally rock. Ordered it Thursday I think, just regular first class, round $3-ish. They're fucking amazing. 'Course it probably helps that they're just about 6 hrs up I-85 from Atlanta. :D Still love 'em; some vendors wouldn't have even processed it yet. :giggle:

Andria

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Sweet!
Speaking of which, a vendor that I have been ordering from for over a year now...
***Begin Rant
Business is so good that they announce on their web site that due to an increase in business order processing is between 5 and 7 business days.
My last order from them took took 9 days before it was processed and I have an order in with them now that was placed on the 1st and is still not fulfilled!
That is my last order with them. :(
I'm happy for them for being so busy but I think the order processing is going to cost them business.
If they are making that much money they should hire someone to help them get orders out in a reasonable time.
***End Rant

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sweet!
Speaking of which, a vendor that I have been ordering from for over a year now...
***Begin Rant
Business is so good that they announce on their web site that due to an increase in business order processing is between 5 and 7 business days.
My last order from them took took 9 days before it was processed and I have an order in with them now that was placed on the 1st and is still not fulfilled!
That is my last order with them. :(
I'm happy for them for being so busy but I think the order processing is going to cost them business.
If they are making that much money they should hire someone to help them get orders out in a reasonable time.
***End Rant
I agree! If it’s so slow in processing we might as well order from China, well almost :D

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The Titan RTA came in today - I got it to go with the new Titan PWM mod that is way overdue to ship. 3FVape is taking forever to get their stock in. Also picked up an authentic Tactical Warhead for only $13.00 SHIPPED from Local Vape's clearance section. They had a coupon code last week for $10 off. upload_2018-8-13_17-58-23.gif

N70DVug.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Titan RTA came in today - I got it to go with the new Titan PWM mod that is way overdue to ship. 3FVape is taking forever to get their stock in. Also picked up an authentic Tactical Warhead for only $13.00 SHIPPED from Local Vape's clearance section. They had a coupon code last week for $10 off. View attachment 117757

N70DVug.jpg
It was delayed cos Steamcrave wanted to fix the reverse battery protection.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Titan RTA came in today - I got it to go with the new Titan PWM mod that is way overdue to ship. 3FVape is taking forever to get their stock in. Also picked up an authentic Tactical Warhead for only $13.00 SHIPPED from Local Vape's clearance section. They had a coupon code last week for $10 off. View attachment 117757

N70DVug.jpg
How's that d5 layercake bro?

Sent from a very cloudy room

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
How's that d5 layercake bro?

Haven't tried it yet - I have a clone coming in from 3F either tomorrow or Wed. and I wanna do a side-by-side comparison.
Also have the Steam Crave Glaz in the same package. :D

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't tried it yet - I have a clone coming in from 3F either tomorrow or Wed. and I wanna do a side-by-side comparison.
Also have the Steam Crave Glaz in the same package. :D
They cloned the laywer..ohhh snap...gonna look now but wait for a review if you do one

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors