Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOVVVVVVVVVVVE :inlove:Dinner Lady. I'm also a huge fan of Lemon Tart. Just got the Mango and Guava in recently. I'll be trying those soon.
I love Dinner Lady Lemon Tart too! I’ve been trying different clone recipes to try & replicate it but while they are very good still haven’t come across a clone that is exactly the same yet.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I love Dinner Lady Lemon Tart too! I’ve been trying different clone recipes to try & replicate it but while they are very good still haven’t come across a clone that is exactly the same yet.
Must be that British air ;)

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Got the Limited Edition Gold Wismec Tobhino RSA today!
059a1108cb9a17be86bc28bb1f577796.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in the hurricane path. I think I'm just going to just get a tremendous amount of rain. So the USPS has shut down today, tomorrow and maybe even Saturday. So I guess I'll have to wait till Monday to get my hexohm mod for @vaporoxx. Also some rdas and building materials. This makes me sad :tantrum: at least I have enough ejuice, water and of course beer to make it thru the storm. Oh yeah, and a generator to charge my batteries :)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in the hurricane path. I think I'm just going to just get a tremendous amount of rain. So the USPS has shut down today, tomorrow and maybe even Saturday. So I guess I'll have to wait till Monday to get my hexohm mod for @vaporoxx. Also some rdas and building materials. This makes me sad :tantrum: at least I have enough ejuice, water and of course beer to make it thru the storm. Oh yeah, and a generator to charge my batteries :)
I'm in the same boat. Lol they're paving by my house and was on the way. I went to Goin Postal store and shipped. 9.80 for a fucking bubble mailer though. But I got the stuff out. New guy here I didn't want to sweat giving up his money.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not bad where I'm at. 5-10 inches of rain and 40mph gusts. The coast or anywhere closer will get hammered though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm a little closer to the coast. I'm one stage up than you. They are saying we should see 10 to 15" of rain with up to 60mph wind gusts. I've got everything tied down. I was in Florida during Andrew and my bbq grill went flying down the street.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah I'm a little closer to the coast. I'm one stage up than you. They are saying we should see 10 to 15" of rain with up to 60mph wind gusts. I've got everything tied down. I was in Florida during Andrew and my bbq grill went flying down the street.
Didn't Andrew come ashore as a Cat 5? I remember seeing the news afterwards, just horrible. Looked like tornado damage.

Hope everyone stays safe!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm an hour south on Raleigh. At least I don't live in Fayetteville anymore. Yes it was down sized. Thank goodness. I still think we will see high winds and a lot of rain.
I have two daughters who live in that general vicinity. Thank goodness the storm is tracking farther south.

We were all in Raleigh during Fran in 1996. No. Thank. You.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have two daughters who live in that general vicinity. Thank goodness the storm is tracking farther south.

We were all in Raleigh during Fran in 1996. No. Thank. You.
I was stationed at Camp Lejeune in 95-96. Endured Hurricanes Bertha and Fran back to back. Did not evacuate as I was still on duty. My wife was pregnant with our daughter at the time, and I'm happy to report that very daughter will be 22 this year! I'm from the midwest, and no stranger to tornadoes, but Hurricanes are in a whole other class!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Finally after a year of being sold out everywhere over here I’ve managed to find and purchase the Authentic RDA I’ve always wanted

Like a kid in a candy store right now :xD:

25A7D772-65EE-4D3D-A08D-C6B4196218FB.jpeg

The shenray version is very good don’t get me wrong and it’s kicked the ass of pretty much every single rda I’ve ever used but you can tell the different in the metal, engraving and machining quality straight away

5CA6DA69-3FF0-4859-AACB-77D857BD750F.jpeg

Can’t use it till Christmas though :cry:

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Going to try this lube out when no one is around. Maintenance business for o rings and all.
Oringlube.jpg
I have not used any of this on o rings before and I apologize that I do not remember who recommended it to me. Thank you though.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Going to try this lube out when no one is around. Maintenance business for o rings and all.
View attachment 119713
I have not used any of this on o rings before and I apologize that I do not remember who recommended it to me. Thank you though.
I use Astroglide on all my O-rings.
Some have seen it on the table when I'm building and WTF?
I tell them what I'm using it for but that flies like a sack full of bricks

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I recommended it to someone here months ago.
It comes in handy. Had like 4 bottles of it when in Thailand.
Didn't want to waste it so brought it home.
I was building tanks over there too you know.

Well I have officially been educated. This literally fixed everything wrong with all of my sticky RDA's. I just did about 60 of them and they all are behaving like expected. I feel retarded for never having thought of this before. I always just rubbed some straight VG on them which helped for about 5 minutes. I am super pleased.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I have officially been educated. This literally fixed everything wrong with all of my sticky RDA's. I just did about 60 of them and they all are behaving like expected. I feel retarded for never having thought of this before. I always just rubbed some straight VG on them which helped for about 5 minutes. I am super pleased.

Damnit! Now I have to go buy lube for my sticky RDA’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors