Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I don't see how it could break either- unless a factory defect- those are tough strong bottles. I was surprised my order came in a bubble mailer- they are usually in a box.
I'm starting to see more and more of this (using bubble mailers) because it is so much cheaper to send. USPS if it fits in a bubble mailer it is like $6.70 priority mail and you can get the envelopes free at any Post Office or online.
I am even using them now but if I put it in a bubble mailer it's inside of a box first then in the bubble mailer.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
This body style with 2 batteries, I'll be all over it ..... I don't like the 1 cell squonkers..... But this would be perfect with dual cells..... And a nice 30mm 510.....

Most mods don't have a nice body and curves....

My Yihi is as close to a good hand fit...for me at least..... Thanks for the review and pics.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
The biggest issue with dual cell Squonkers is that with a bottle and 2 batteries the device has to be pretty hefty in size.
At least more and more are making use of the 21700 batteries which makes a huge difference in battery life.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The biggest issue with dual cell Squonkers is that with a bottle and 2 batteries the device has to be pretty hefty in size.
At least more and more are making use of the 21700 batteries which makes a huge difference in battery life.
Well what I was trying to say was eliminating the squonker bottle completely and instead making it a dual 18650 and I would buy (3) of them.........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape with Cotton Bacon...... The package itself says made in USA ...... The additional sticker says made in China ? Maybe they bought it from USA in high quantities and have to label them with a Chinese sticker to export ? I mean Pegleg's..... Mine looks like this....
d6726507aee7a403f3642f083b908f4a.jpg
7d40eb62dfabf71a773a1c7009d97e4b.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought a gigantic bag of Muji pads, after getting really crappy knockoff cotton bacon (the worst, like cotton balls unrolled and then smushed to hell, bad taste, crumble apart, everything bad)

I just don't want to mess around anymore
I just got 5 packages of this stuff.... I was running low on Cotton Bacon and all I saw on eBay was in China.....

So I got (5) packages on eBay for $5.00 bucks and $1.50 shipping from a guy in Alabama....... So $6.50 for 5 packages...... Let's try it out.....
123044e1ac79835ea698d24221858f3b.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit, man.
Did I get enough twisted messes gear?
All authentic. I am just amazed at the flavour and dense fog the skill rda produces. I think it's a goon killer at my house.
fc924a22b7225e40a40d2d55597b346e.jpg
69ddd7943305fa7a9c48508a99584add.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Congratulations on the purchase.....

I have authentic Goons all kinds and colors...... And I vape with this now all day long.......
348d89d6a9874b6b32463769799a7855.jpg

Goon Killer

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Have you had them before? I'd like to know how the cornflake one is

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk
Cornflake is a new one... I'll have to let you know. But I love love love Lemon Tart and Mango Tart. :inlove: Blackberry is good too. And I also have the Apple Pie and Orange on deck (They had to take a backseat to the Mango :) )

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cornflake is a new one... I'll have to let you know. But I love love love Lemon Tart and Mango Tart. :inlove: Blackberry is good too. And I also have the Apple Pie and Orange on deck (They had to take a backseat to the Mango :) )
I've had the blackberry crumble. It was really good. Didn't last long. Lol I'll have to try the others. Thanks

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
image.jpg My win from Vapers United/VU & DIYFLAVORSHACK I was able to choose $25 of product & only pay shipping. Ordered Thursday delivered Saturday morning. I’m so happy :bliss::bliss::bliss: I always wanted to try @DIY Flavor Shack Inc. but didn’t get around to it! A big thank you to @DIY Flavor Shack Inc. , @jj2 & @reddhott ! I will post a mini review when I’ve had a chance to mix with it. :) the service is great & my order got shipped quickly enough though it was a prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors