Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not exactly mail, but I got this for 5 bucks on clearance at a shop yesterday. Actually perty dern good.
MGNT-Atty-V15-by-Shado-Vapor-authentic-magnet.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay... I gotta share this... THIS is why USPS gets such a bad rap. Absolutely unbelievable that in my high crime area our mail lady left my box open like this. Evidently she's too friggin' lazy to deliver the packages to the porch like she's supposed to.
We just got the last guy fired for crap like this! Needless to say, I called the PO and raised holy hell with the Postmaster. UGH!! :xD:

View attachment 126471 View attachment 126472 View attachment 126473
That's rediculous.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't know this was available yet. Guess I've got some shopping to do! How much different is it than the 2.1?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I got this one from Eric. I’m not sure but I think it just went live a few days ago.
In a nutshell.. it took all the issues of the 2.1 and fixed them.
Same board, same power, 1mm thicker, battery contacts are much better, screen is flush and battery door is hinged.
The tank is probably one of the better performing single coil tanks I’ve used.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like I'm definitely going to be picking 1 up. Thanks for the information!
I got this one from Eric. I’m not sure but I think it just went live a few days ago.
In a nutshell.. it took all the issues of the 2.1 and fixed them.
Same board, same power, 1mm thicker, battery contacts are much better, screen is flush and battery door is hinged.
The tank is probably one of the better performing single coil tanks I’ve used.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds like I'm definitely going to be picking 1 up. Thanks for the information!

:cheers:
Not sure if you like the silicon sleeve things but the ones for the 2.1 will fit the 3

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's cool, I have a black 1 for my 2.1.
Looks like they're still pre-order but I might as well get it ordered now.

Awesome!
I thought they were supposed to go live in the tenth, so it probably won’t take loneg to ship.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got a black O-Atty clone from eBay. Think it's a clone of V1, looks like the pics below. Had to resort to a YT video (Todd's) to figure out how to build it. Clamps! Who knew? Got the wires fastened down then turned the whole coil about 45 degrees.

Took a while for me, being new at this and all, but I finally have it done. It's fabulous. Coil is at 0.66ohm, that same wire I've been using (GV Ni80 MTL Clapton 28/38) with cotton bacon, 3.5mm ID, five wraps, put it on my VV Pulse. Quiet, not hot, fantastic flavor, not too airy for me. Gives me sugar lips. I love it.

o-atty-odis-rda-clone-atomizer-by-stream.jpg

O-Atty_6.jpg

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Okay... I gotta share this... THIS is why USPS gets such a bad rap. Absolutely unbelievable that in my high crime area our mail lady left my box open like this. Evidently she's too friggin' lazy to deliver the packages to the porch like she's supposed to.
We just got the last guy fired for crap like this! Needless to say, I called the PO and raised holy hell with the Postmaster. UGH!! :xD:

View attachment 126471 View attachment 126472 View attachment 126473

One of my coworkers told me once that her postal carrier would just roll his window down and throw her packages on the ground by her front porch. What a jackass.

We have a long driveway that's been terrible for years, and USPS won't come down it. If we have packages that won't fit in the mailbox, we have to go to town to pick them up. PO is closed here on Saturdays. It's a PITA. Don't have $15k to get the driveway fixed, so I guess we'll go to town.

Never had one of them do that mess, though, leave a mailbox open with stuff hanging all out of it. That's just an invitation for someone to steal your stuff.

I have noticed that some of the various carriers' drivers get right pissed off at this time of year. I think to myself, well if you didn't want to deliver packages, why the hell are you working for (Fed Ex, UPS, fill in the blank). Are you surprised you have a shit ton of packages right before Christmas?

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had my Clone Purge Pyramid delivered today
8e97f45b5b035175ceed6a8f56ff005f.jpg

My authentic Augvape BTFC RDA came in, as well
63f74be3f8a4bd845828240464198ed7.jpg

The Silver mod and stainless RDA aren’t exactly the same color, but not bad enough that you can tell without looking closely
4a94e07a6833f5f882ce8ceb317d2573.jpg

The juice well on this thing seems to hold damn near as much as your typical RDTA and building on it was ridiculously easy
baa114384ae308e9c1528072965cdfcd.jpg

Now it’s just a matter of finding the right airflow for me...the bottom has 2 cyclops that run up to the bottom of the coils (More Flavor) and then there’s two small cyclops holes at the very top (Bigger/Denser Clouds).

Failure is a much better teacher than success

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was supposed to get a order delivered from comp lyfe today but there was an error with usps and wont be delivered till Monday, I also noticed my 20x samsung 20s batts haven't left Texas yet ordered the batts from IMRBatteries.com

The vape gods have struck down upon me!

Sent from Amchitka
Omg...imr deliveries take so looong. Apparently theyre sent by train. Tx to Ny took almost 2 weeks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I think I'm about done with China vendors. 3 outa 4 are/were bad.
Bubble didn't fit, then missing a drip tip plus the other one that was supposed to be black&white was black with 1 small spec of white on the top edge that you can't even see.
And this hasn't moved in 24 days and all they can say is be patient. F that cht. I'll pay more and they can keep their stuff.
aliship.png

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bubble didn't fit, then missing a drip tip plus the other one that was supposed to be black&white was black with 1 small spec of white on the top edge that you can't even see.
And this hasn't moved in 24 days and all they can say is be patient. F that cht. I'll pay more and they can keep their stuff.
View attachment 126791
I don't buy anything from China............ I mean nothing...... Zip.... Nada

I prefer paying more and getting it on eBay where I can dispute anything when I'm trying to get screwed.......and waiting for ever and ever and stupidity even worse......

Imagine waiting for weeks and when you open the package is damaged, missing shit, or the wrong shit......

Screw that..... If I want to suffer I would get married......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I don't buy anything from China............ I mean nothing...... Zip.... Nada

I prefer paying more and getting it on eBay where I can dispute anything when I'm trying to get screwed.......

I used PayPal so I won't get screwed, but still, it's the wait that's not worth it to me. And 24 days is far fetched. From Heaven Gifts no less....

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 126791

Oh, I am right there with ya.

I'd already sworn off Fasttech months ago. Decided to give Aliexpress and 3AVape a try. Right now I am waiting on a freakin box of SS coils that were ordered on Nov 2. On Nov 19 they were "accepted by airline," then on Dec 9 they "left country of origin." So apparently these days it takes a week to fly from Wherever, China to New York. It also takes 21 days to make it from a loading platform onto an actual plane.

Can't say I won't resort to it ever, because sometimes the prices are just too good. But I reserve the right to bitch about it. :mad:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I am right there with ya.

I'd already sworn off Fasttech months ago. Decided to give Aliexpress and 3AVape a try. Right now I am waiting on a freakin box of SS coils that were ordered on Nov 2. On Nov 19 they were "accepted by airline," then on Dec 9 they "left country of origin." So apparently these days it takes a week to fly from Wherever, China to New York. It also takes 21 days to make it from a loading platform onto an actual plane.

Can't say I won't resort to it ever, because sometimes the prices are just too good. But I reserve the right to bitch about it. :mad:
Everything from China into New York goes to Jamaica New York where it can sit for weeks in a receiving bin until US Customs inspects it and clears it......

I ordered a couple of Fatality RTA's from Cypress Greece on November 2nd and they arrived last week.......

They were opened, checked and forwarded to me..... They were (2) weeks at customs.....

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sexiest Xmas present I've ever received. I love it. Thank you @Gadget. Literally stalked the mail lady for this bad boy. Purge slam piece clone and Glaz rdsa. Wooooohhhooooo. My year is made.
9b5c9a46d11e6cbe86828c62d5e9d9d7.jpg
5bc7d5578543c027f749c60402d046f8.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors