DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a couple of nice RTAs from @heateris
A Reload RTA and an Asmodus Voluna

533aaaa0ad7363dd010f23ed149e451d.jpg

dcb7dd452f8c205f2609eb99f7091655.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Hopefully your package from me will be there tomorrow. Tracking says it's delayed. :cuss2:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Hopefully your package from me will be there tomorrow. Tracking says it's delayed. :cuss2:
Yeah, I seen that. I was so bummed! When you watch something that for 3 days says it will be here on Monday and then it doesn't arrive.
Oh well I'm still excited as all get out to get it! :)

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I seen that. I was so bummed! When you watch something that for 3 days says it will be here on Monday and then it doesn't arrive.
Oh well I'm still excited as all get out to get it! :)

Yes I was bummed about it too. When I checked before I went to bed it said today and then this morning said delayed. Wasn't happy.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I need a good rta for my finder. The kylin v2 and dead rabbit rta are a let down for me.
I picked up an Elevate the other day. So far I like it but I've only had it for 2 days.
I have it on my V200.

I just got the Reload and the Asmodus Voluna yesterday. The flavor is good on both, I'm leaning favorably towards the Reload. The Voluna is tricky to wick but once you get it right it seems to be relatively leak free with one exception.
I haven't figured out the trick to fill the tank without leaking. I tried the Boreas Burp but when I flip it upside down it leaks from the mouth piece. I'm sure there's a trick but I haven't found it yet.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I picked up an Elevate the other day. So far I like it but I've only had it for 2 days.
I have it on my V200.

I just got the Reload and the Asmodus Voluna yesterday. The flavor is good on both, I'm leaning favorably towards the Reload. The Voluna is tricky to wick but once you get it right it seems to be relatively leak free with one exception.
I haven't figured out the trick to fill the tank without leaking. I tried the Boreas Burp but when I flip it upside down it leaks from the mouth piece. I'm sure there's a trick but I haven't found it yet.

I'm watching reviews on the zeus X right now. Contemplating buying it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have it on my V200.

I like the Elevate too. Not as much air as you'd think though. I still want a reload

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Placed order for a handful of new flavors to mix a new recipe that came to mind.
Two fukn days later and it shows in processing. This shit kills me. Ship my shit.
Waiting is pure god damn murder.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Placed order for a handful of new flavors to mix a new recipe that came to mind.
Two fukn days later and it shows in processing. This shit kills me. Ship my shit.
Waiting is pure god damn murder.
Use Bull City Flavors. Their shipping is phenomenal, as are the selection and prices.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How cool is @Wotofo!? This was a big surprise. Three of us won prizes from them for the APIWTW challenge. They hooked us all up with more than we expected. First we got aProfile RDA. Then today the Serpent Elevate RTA came in the mail. Both times a we got a pack of their cotton and some N80 Staple coils. Not to mention they load their products with all kinds of extras. I got a cool little coil trimming tool with this. I've never had one before. This will come in handy with all these postless decks these days. Anyways here's what came today.

0306191357-1.jpg
0306191359a-1.jpg

Here's a photo of the RTA deck-
0306191401-1.jpg
Thank's again @WotofoOfficial! You guys are just awesome. I love all the stuff you sent!

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How cool is @Wotofo!? This was a big surprise. Three of us won prizes from them for the APIWTW challenge. They hooked us all up with more than we expected. First we got aProfile RDA. Then today the Serpent Elevate RTA came in the mail. Both times a we got a pack of their cotton and some N80 Staple coils. Not to mention they load their products with all kinds of extras. I got a cool little coil trimming tool with this. I've never had one before. This will come in handy with all these postless decks these days. Anyways here's what came today.

View attachment 133076
View attachment 133079

View attachment 133078
Thank's again @WotofoOfficial! You guys are just awesome. I love all the stuff you sent!
Congrats! That’s quite a score. :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

View attachment 133076
View attachment 133079

View attachment 133078

Ok now, I just might have to have an Elevate RTA. I love the look of that deck.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Does anyone own a Gryfalcon charger? I need to pick up an 8 battery charger and it's between that and a Nitecore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors