Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Off topic, I haven't bought anything from Asmodus since my first mod, but am really considering it with the current 30% flash sale. Any recommendations? If I have to talk to or wave at it, I'm not interested ;)
Do you have a Minikin v2? Love my 3. It’s superb on battery life. And wears really well. I have 2 that are about 3 yrs. old & they still look fantastic. They’re $52 at Vaporrange.com. You can email them & see if they ship to Canada.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you mean you're having a reaction to the tubing? or are you getting a weird flavor from it?
It's a weird plastic-ey flavor. I soaked the bottle and tube in alcohol for three hours, let it dry for three days, the taste is better but not all the way. I don't have any vinegar but plant to make a solution with some.

This Rebirth chucks! I'm surprised how thick these clouds are, even at 45W. The flavor is pretty awesome too. Call me impressed. I didn't know if it'd work as good as it looks. But it does! I'll post a couple of pics of my set up. The coils I used came with one of my Drop Solos. They must be N80 fused claptons. Dual coil at .2Ω. I'm at 55W and still going up to see how it goes. But I'm really liking it at this setting.
0310191634d.jpg
0310191634a.jpg
Wicked with CB Prime.
0310191651.jpg
I'm still playing with the airflow. Yeah, I really like this RDA. Thanks again @nadalama for helping me find a good price on it :).

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's a weird plastic-ey flavor. I soaked the bottle and tube in alcohol for three hours, let it dry for three days, the taste is better but not all the way. I don't have any vinegar but plant to make a solution with some.

This Rebirth chucks! I'm surprised how thick these clouds are, even at 45W. The flavor is pretty awesome too. Call me impressed. I didn't know if it'd work as good as it looks. But it does! I'll post a couple of pics of my set up. The coils I used came with one of my Drop Solos. They must be N80 fused claptons. Dual coil at .2Ω. I'm at 55W and still going up to see how it goes. But I'm really liking it at this setting.
View attachment 133337
View attachment 133338
Wicked with CB Prime.
View attachment 133339
I'm still playing with the airflow. Yeah, I really like this RDA. Thanks again @nadalama for helping me find a good price on it :).
The Basium is an often overlooked and imo underrated mod. I like it and have gone back to it with the Drone squonk door problem.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

View attachment 133337
View attachment 133338
Wicked with CB Prime.
View attachment 133339

when I first saw that I thought "I bet that is pretty nice"

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

View attachment 133337
View attachment 133338
Wicked with CB Prime.
View attachment 133339

What is that little red thing in the background. Looks vaguely familiar for some reason. Like Fragal Rock or something.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
#vapemail

Desire Cut squonk mod. My first vw squonk device.

2b67627e95cd4e28a63de7b9fe358b7c.jpg

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's especially flexible with 2_700 batteries.

I have 2 I got for like 12 or 13 bucks during the holiday sales. One I fixed for a member here and he wound up letting me keep it and another from 3AVape.

Using 18650 right now. I have way too many to change up and have to buy a new charger. I'm still on the waiting fence with the 2*700 batteries.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Using 18650 right now. I have way too many to change up and have to buy a new charger. I'm still on the waiting fence with the 2*700 batteries.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

Oh, don't be on the fence. The 2_700s are awesome. I've found myself not even interested in buying anything else that runs 18650s, especially if it's mechanical or intended to be used above 30W.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapemail from @CaFF, awesome dude right there. Sent the Berserker MTL RDA and Nixon RDTA that I purchased from him. Also sent this Evil Powder, hiss name. Awesome Awesome flavor. He also sent a couple surprises, this got sauce called Lazy #1 and some dried Ghost Peppers. Can't wait to play with those haha :)
fe433df637bb9c03130652cefa2848bb.jpg

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vapemail from @CaFF, awesome dude right there. Sent the Berserker MTL RDA and Nixon RDTA that I purchased from him. Also sent this Evil Powder, hiss name. Awesome Awesome flavor. He also sent a couple surprises, this got sauce called Lazy #1 and some dried Ghost Peppers. Can't wait to play with those haha :)

w00t!! It took some doing, but we made it happen. :D
Glad ya got everything ok bud, and happy you're enjoying them too!

PS: it's "Lust" sauce, first in a series of Sauces of the Seven Deadly Sins from a buddy's company in Australia. Not being made anymore though, so kinda special to me.

This one in case anyone wonders:

I also got my flavors in today from the DIYFS contest win; awesome as usual. Can't wait to try 'em out.
Including something called "Holy Po Po" for a freebie. I'll have to research THAT one..LOL.

IMG_5170.jpg

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Butthole gonna scream please splash.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, I gotta stay outta this thread....
@MrMeowgi Can't wait for some feedback on that profile rta. Throw some up in the eveybody loves it but @gsmit1 when you get to it. That seems to be the go to profile thread...
Honestly I thought it was going to leak. Had seapage coming from the airflow holes. But I juiced the hell out of the cotton before putting the cap on. Am convinced that was it. Not a drop after a few vapes. It's solid. Glad I have a second on the way already

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, don't be on the fence. The 2_700s are awesome. I've found myself not even interested in buying anything else that runs 18650s, especially if it's mechanical or intended to be used above 30W.
I have to go most of the way along with this. I can't imagine myself buying a single battery mech that was18650 only. Unless it was a giveaway deal. 2_700s are just better all the way around.

@Garemlin whatever you do, don't order one to try :) You'll be like:
"Awww man... now I gotta get some more of these":wait:

This doesn't mean I'm ready to retire all my 18650s though. Not that nadalama was saying that either.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, I gotta stay outta this thread....
@MrMeowgi Can't wait for some feedback on that profile rta. Throw some up in the eveybody loves it but @gsmit1 when you get to it. That seems to be the go to profile thread...
I would be very interested in his take on the Profile RTA. I have not ruled it out as a future purchase at some point .

It might be as good a single coiler as the RDA. :idea:

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Honestly I thought it was going to leak. Had seapage coming from the airflow holes. But I juiced the hell out of the cotton before putting the cap on. Am convinced that was it. Not a drop after a few vapes. It's solid. Glad I have a second on the way already
So is it just a Profile for non squonkers? Or is there something better about it? Inquiring minds wanna know...

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Installed.
It's easy when you have this ultra rare hard to find tool from vapeamp. Especially with the v2 and v3 rig mods which I also own.

I know some have used coat hangers etc that runs the finish of the contact and button surface.

The descendant doesnt require the tool but it is easier.
7f6f6081dad605792ca32ad46cee421f.jpg
761864a91c48f1e01be3143303db93bd.jpg

Sent from Amchitka
Didn’t know there was an actual tool, always used ceramic tweezers.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He just got it lol! Ya gotta give the man a half hour to form an opinion :)

I could be totally wrong about this, but I have a nagging hunch that it wicks better than the RDA.
It definitely wicks better than the rta. Flavor is great. With the single coil Idea it's a short top cap so you have to be careful. But could possibly work. But I haven't had even the slightest hint of drying cotton. I'd say better flavor than the rda. Im using the larger glass so it has an extension tube you have to install. That may be one of the key factors to this one. From large bore to barrel straight to a thicker drip tip. Amount of flavor may be slightly less than the Freemax mesh pro. But maybe. Pic of the extension barrel
18a3172f6d4781aad6c591a399578913.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors