Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
image.jpg OMG! @wildgypsy70 is the sweetest of all! She offered to send me “Gallagher’s Ice Pop” recipe mixed as I posted on the Daily Mixing thread that I was dying to mix it but since I’m still recovering from surgery I’ll have to wait.

But but but she also sent “Nickbrosia Custard” something else she knew I wanted to mix. You should’ve seen my happy face! It was a total surprise!

The biggest hug to you! :hug:You are simply the kindest, most thoughtful person! :blowkiss: Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
View attachment 141089 OMG! @wildgypsy70 is the sweetest of all! She offered to send me “Gallagher’s Ice Pop” recipe mixed as I posted on the Daily Mixing thread that I was dying to mix it but since I’m still recovering from surgery I’ll have to wait.

But but but she also sent “Nickbrosia Custard” something else she knew I wanted to mix. You should’ve seen my happy face! It was a total surprise!

The biggest hug to you! :hug:You are simply the kindest, most thoughtful person! :blowkiss: Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart :inlove::inlove::inlove:
That's great, you deserve it! Very kind of @wildgypsy70!!

I hope your recovery is going well

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 141089 OMG! @wildgypsy70 is the sweetest of all! She offered to send me “Gallagher’s Ice Pop” recipe mixed as I posted on the Daily Mixing thread that I was dying to mix it but since I’m still recovering from surgery I’ll have to wait.

:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

She's pretty awesome, I agree!

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Decided to give my hands a much needed break for a bit and for the first time bought pre-made coils. They actually don't look bad at all. Sorta takes the fun out of building my own, but a gals gotta do what a gals gotta do right?

IMG_20190619_142149051_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190619_142242850.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Decided to give my hands a much needed break for a bit and for the first time bought pre-made coils. They actually don't look bad at all. Sorta takes the fun out of building my own, but a gals gotta do what a gals gotta do right?

View attachment 141108

View attachment 141109
I love a helix coil. Not sure how yours look but mine are a twisted core then wrap some 36 around every 3rd twist. Ive seen some sexy staples helixed before as well. Twisted wire always pops on me though

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After this taking a tour of NY..it finally arrived. Shouldve been here on the 12th
fe2af28425d1ed3b03350a7726fecf9b.jpg

#staycloudy

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Holy shit!! ( excuse the language ) vape mail today and the flavor on this tank tops my Taifun GT3! There is a bit of a learning curve in building and wicking it right ( thank you Mark Todd ) but whooo this is good. The RDA is pretty nice too but the tank blows me away.

IMG_20190620_152505786.jpg

IMG_20190620_152728161.jpg

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bought the mod...just cause of this tip...
b59d403f78d5c0e85be651a51eeeee37.jpg

#staycloudy
I bought one of those when they first came out as a work mod. I dropped it more times than I can count, paint is all chipped off, it looks very well used. It easily has over 100k puffs on it as my only work mod for a long time and the chip never flinched. If I put batteries in it right now it would still work like day one.

It's one of those mods where I didn't expect much having never bought a Geekvape product before, yet came away super impressed.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have a small collection that I'll probably never sell. Just bought a Provari for the collection and wouldn't mind having one of those. All of my other vape stuff is slowly being sold or piff'd.

I'd love to have a Provari. The chances of me ever being able to afford one, however, are slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors