Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think I got the Premium from them, it doesn't seem to effect the flavor at all. Very pleased with Vaperstek.
Gotta love Vaperstek. I ordered this Thursday, and it came today. I thought it would be next week for sure.

0914191303a.jpg

Their Premium nic does run more, but I like their throat hit nic.
I was wondering what their Throat Hit nic was all about. I mean the name says it all but I was wondering how much of a difference there was. The price for it is much more appealing than the Premium but I've never had it before. Maybe I'll get a smaller bottle of it next time to compare.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gotta love Vaperstek. I ordered this Thursday, and it came today. I thought it would be next week for sure.

View attachment 145994

I was wondering what their Throat Hit nic was all about. I mean the name says it all but I was wondering how much of a difference there was. The price for it is much more appealing than the Premium but I've never had it before. Maybe I'll get a smaller bottle of it next time to compare.
I bought the throat hit from Vaperstek a long while ago cuz it was less $ & like @Huckleberried i don’t feel a throat hit at all.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought the throat hit from Vaperstek a long while ago cuz it was less $ & like @Huckleberried i don’t feel a throat hit at all.
I just noticed the bottles I got have "Do not shake" warnings. Do you think it's because they used argon gas or whatever? I never realised this statement/warning was on the bottle before.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Armageddon v2 from our friendly neighborhood Gadget.
9b383020bf2fd8bd393657a98402ce12.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i just looked there, didn't see it. what is did see = about everthing is sold out.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ok so I messed and messed and messed around with this humongous Stingray X clone that came the other day. Could NOT get it to fire. Adjusted every which way, took everything apart, and after about 45 minutes was about to chuck it when, screwing the switch back together, I accidentally pressed the switch at the wrong/right time and voila! We have liftoff!

Squirrelly, is what it is. Switch needs breaking in some kinda bad, it's crunchy even though it's magnetic, and it's still pretty particular and needs to be just so to fire. I did finally break down and watch a video, well actually parts of several videos, until I found a guy who had a clone that was made like mine. I've never had a mech mod made like this one. Also never had a mech mod that weighs two pounds (not really, but DAMN, son). :wait: I'll keep it on my bedside table in case of intruders!

Tell ya one thing, it's made me appreciate how simple and easy my Chi You Megan is to use, and how flawlessly it works.

When it does fire right, though, with the VC Glacier RDA I got from @MrMeowgi , it's a helluva vape. That RDA and the coils he put in it are great. Oh, and Mr. @VAPEROXX your Orange Marmalade Cream Pound Cake has settled right down into pure yumminess!

Oh, nic from LNW arrived today. Y'all know about the lighting in my house, so I couldn't tell ya if it's perfectly clear, but it's damn close. There may be a very, very slight yellowish tinge. I was dreading even opening the package; figured I'd look in there and see a bottle of black nicotine. It came in some kind of opaque, heavy plastic ziplock bag, and I plan to leave it in that when I put it in the freezer.

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just noticed the bottles I got have "Do not shake" warnings. Do you think it's because they used argon gas or whatever? I never realised this statement/warning was on the bottle before.
I’ll have to take a look at my bottles in the freezer in the garage tomorrow. I can’t remember what my bottles are labeled as.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok so I messed and messed and messed around with this humongous Stingray X clone that came the other day. Could NOT get it to fire. Adjusted every which way, took everything apart, and after about 45 minutes was about to chuck it when, screwing the switch back together, I accidentally pressed the switch at the wrong/right time and voila! We have liftoff!

Squirrelly, is what it is. Switch needs breaking in some kinda bad, it's crunchy even though it's magnetic, and it's still pretty particular and needs to be just so to fire. I did finally break down and watch a video, well actually parts of several videos, until I found a guy who had a clone that was made like mine. I've never had a mech mod made like this one. Also never had a mech mod that weighs two pounds (not really, but DAMN, son). :wait: I'll keep it on my bedside table in case of intruders!

Tell ya one thing, it's made me appreciate how simple and easy my Chi You Megan is to use, and how flawlessly it works.

When it does fire right, though, with the VC Glacier RDA I got from @MrMeowgi , it's a helluva vape. That RDA and the coils he put in it are great. Oh, and Mr. @VAPEROXX your Orange Marmalade Cream Pound Cake has settled right down into pure yumminess!

Oh, nic from LNW arrived today. Y'all know about the lighting in my house, so I couldn't tell ya if it's perfectly clear, but it's damn close. There may be a very, very slight yellowish tinge. I was dreading even opening the package; figured I'd look in there and see a bottle of black nicotine. It came in some kind of opaque, heavy plastic ziplock bag, and I plan to leave it in that when I put it in the freezer.

Do your stained glass lamps make everything have a golden yellow glow? Lol I’m asking because mine do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
my new battery holder. i bought the red one at walmart, $22. very cool, but i'm a Chevy guy. so i searched around, and found the Chevy. there where other colors, but this one was very rare and i liked it the most, got it on zon for $35.

well guess what. i go into walmart yesterday. and sure fucking enough, there is the exact same one for $22.
ya even felt getting kicked in the balls, without getting kicked in the balls.

anyway, i got those pimp hoops i am going to put on there. then make some kind of stand for the bed.

20190915_123448.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
my new battery holder. i bought the red one at walmart, $22. very cool, but i'm a Chevy guy. so i searched around, and found the Chevy. there where other colors, but this one was very rare and i liked it the most, got it on zon for $35.

well guess what. i go into walmart yesterday. and sure fucking enough, there is the exact same one for $22.

anyway, i got those pimp hoops i am going to put on there. then make some kind of stand for the bed.

View attachment 146068
It’s so cute! Did you put the foam inserts to hold the batteries? Great idea!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

View attachment 146068

Those are so cute! I love them. Perfect way to hold batteries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got these three bottles of home made juice in the mail today. Mixed by an awesome member of this forum. Asked for an attempt at cloning a couple flavors from Alternativ, one called Delta, and another called Omega, and a third that just sounded yummy. So far, i tried the Delta clone and man, it is spot on! I can't wait to sit down this evening and try the other two out!
7539b3873944f69646ec9aae0323a951.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rsq from b.m. arrived today. Super cool squank. Combo rdta came friday from bx10r. Love vape mail.
View attachment 146108
The pic of the combo had issues uploading.
I drove myself insane for about two days trying to decide if I wanted that rsq or not. I secretly did... just couldn't justify the purchase right now. I like it, good score man!

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I drove myself insane for about two days trying to decide if I wanted that rsq or not. I secretly did... just couldn't justify the purchase right now. I like it, good score man!

I was back n forth on it due to $. Then my super amazing wife looked at me and said "you work 50hrs a week, so if tou want it. GET IT. You deserve it."

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I was back n forth on it due to $. Then my super amazing wife looked at me and said "you work 50hrs a week, so if tou want it. GET IT. You deserve it."
I too have been eyeing that one!
I decided 2 days ago to grab it only to find I was to late. :(

Good score man, it's a great mod.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Tigger

Member For 3 Years
Ordered nic Friday, shipped on Saturday, OK to KY, here today. No time to split it up right now, will know after work if it got obliterated by the weather/heat. Man I hate having to order in the summer, but better safe than sorry, knowing I could still get it.
I ordered 3 liters of nic on Thurs. arrived here Sat. from about 100 miles away and mine was fine.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered nic Friday, shipped on Saturday, OK to KY, here today. No time to split it up right now, will know after work if it got obliterated by the weather/heat. Man I hate having to order in the summer, but better safe than sorry, knowing I could still get it.
I'm brand new to mixing, and this is my first nic order. I did the same thing (ordered Mon, arrived Thursday, Oklahoma to Nebraska), it's been hot. How do I know if it made it ok? I'm not tasting any pepper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors