Become a Patron!

The Official Vape Setup Collection Thread!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Let's see your hardware collections! Mods, atomizers, whatever you've got! As much or as little as you want us to see!
d0d79b2456c4f86d9dada0a82cfb1a9d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
setups1-mostused.jpg
setups2.jpg
setups3.jpg

Those on top get used the most, and there are actually 4 now -- 2 white. In the middle, the purple one is unreliable, so it stays in the drawer nowadays, and I have a green one now, to go with the 2 with my name on them and also a stainless/silver one, not pictured. The bottom pic, I never use any of those anymore; the Sx Mini M is too damn heavy, and the 2 iPV Minis have worn threads on the battery doors, and I can't remember what place sells those caps, so those are pretty much history at this point.

Andria

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Holy...lol

I need to get one of those battery dispensers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
lol! I didn’t even get everything in. The battery dispensers are wonderful! Makes rotation so much easier.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Holy crap. That's better then my b&m.. you take debit? Lol

Sent from a very cloudy room
Lol! I know.....I tend to go overboard when I like something. Backups for my backups for my backups.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Me too sometimes
44d92aa9b43e6c92f117b19b8e251557.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room
Yup. I have two boxes under my bed of backups.....always hitting the sales!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wish I had the room for this. You should've seen my wife's eyes roll. My diy stuff will be here tomorrow. I haven't told her yet. But I need one if those polish racks for my wall for sure

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I like them because you can see stuff. Just look up and there they are. And they use up vertical space. I don’t have a lot of horizontal space, so it’s ideal.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like them because you can see stuff. Just look up and there they are. And they use up vertical space. I don’t have a lot of horizontal space, so it’s ideal.
Yea this about all the space I have and the wall above will be perfect. All my juice and mod and rda boxes are under the table in the pic.
1518771d8f9c7df28a34f2d4dff3cd84.jpg

Of course o use the kitchen table when I need more space. Like for staple coils.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yea this about all the space I have and the wall above will be perfect. All my juice and mod and rda boxes are under the table in the pic.
1518771d8f9c7df28a34f2d4dff3cd84.jpg

Of course o use the kitchen table when I need more space. Like for staple coils.
Oh, that is perfect! Keeping it all in a little corner. I got the racks(both kinds) on Amazon. Not too god awful. The black one is the biggest and def holds quite a few 10mls. You can almost double stack them.....oh wait, you said only a few flavors....lolololololol!!! At least flavors are cheap!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, that is perfect! Keeping it all in a little corner. I got the racks(both kinds) on Amazon. Not too god awful. The black one is the biggest and def holds quite a few 10mls. You can almost double stack them.....oh wait, you said only a few flavors....lolololololol!!! At least flavors are cheap!
I've got a few coming tomorrow. Then sometime after Thurs Meg is sending me a bunch she has a reaction to. So I'll already have more than just a few sometime next week. Lol and got my MFS store credit which is wishlisted already. So all my diy stuff tomorrow and a scale thursday.gonna mix a couple small samples tomorrow. One of mega melons and one piña colada. Both shake and vape. So hopefully theyll be great for camping again this weekend. Didn't have to get the tent as I got a deal on an Eddy Bauer for 20 bucks. Woohoo

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've got a few coming tomorrow. Then sometime after Thurs Meg is sending me a bunch she has a reaction to. So I'll already have more than just a few sometime next week. Lol and got my MFS store credit which is wishlisted already. So all my diy stuff tomorrow and a scale thursday.gonna mix a couple small samples tomorrow. One of mega melons and one piña colada. Both shake and vape. So hopefully theyll be great for camping again this weekend. Didn't have to get the tent as I got a deal on an Eddy Bauer for 20 bucks. Woohoo

Lol! Yup....it has begun. I think we all said the same thing when we started. I have 400+ flavors and I have a wishlist at BCF. Lol!

VU Sponsors