The Pay It Forward Box - LIST CLOSED

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like you'll be waiting with me then. & yeah, put lots of stuff in there for me. :p ;););)

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
I signed up for the first box, but guess my post was removed by accident?
CJ I want to personally apologize to you. It looks like I made a mistake and somehow forgot to add you to the randomization on the list. I went back to check and saw your post. Not sure how I missed it. I am still thinking about how to get the 2nd box off, but I will make sure you are a lower number. I might do a random of all names and then random you 1-5 and toss you in there.

I almost want to start a 2nd box off sooner than 5-10 people with this box and cut down the wait for a lot of you guys and include others. The only problem is I tossed a ton of stuff in the first box so I don't have much to start off with. Maybe after this weekend, I'll sit down and crank out back to back liquid reviews of samples I was sent and just give those away to start it off.

If any vendors want to include a couple small things to kick off a 2nd box let me know here or PM me (you can include cards, stickers, random swag). I won't be touching any of that stuff, so don't think its a ploy for free stuff! In fact, I'm shorting myself in this whole PIF thing as I don't get the box with fun stuff in it! You guys should subscribe to my YouTube channel or something :)

Maybe we can get box 2 started by next week.

For box 2 here is what I am thinking. Anyone from 20- last on the current list and newcommers can get randomized for it. So PM me if you are 21 or higher on the list if you want to be on the 2nd box. We will take the people who want to get switched and the newcommers and randomize the 2nd list. I'll try to keep it so that each box gets around 25 people or so. Some people are in no rush so box 1 can play itself out and this will include everyone who has shown interest in it. After the 2nd list gets generated anyone who wants to get added will get alternatively added to the end of the list of box 1 or box 2. This seems like the most fair way without excluding anyone.

Keep in mind we already have shipping agreements from 1 to 2 and 2 to 4 (3 wanted to get skipped) so your turn might come up sooner than you think.

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
CJ I want to personally apologize to you. It looks like I made a mistake and somehow forgot to add you to the randomization on the list. I went back to check and saw your post. Not sure how I missed it. I am still thinking about how to get the 2nd box off, but I will make sure you are a lower number. I might do a random of all names and then random you 1-5 and toss you in there.

I almost want to start a 2nd box off sooner than 5-10 people with this box and cut down the wait for a lot of you guys and include others. The only problem is I tossed a ton of stuff in the first box so I don't have much to start off with. Maybe after this weekend, I'll sit down and crank out back to back liquid reviews of samples I was sent and just give those away to start it off.

If any vendors want to include a couple small things to kick off a 2nd box let me know here or PM me (you can include cards, stickers, random swag). I won't be touching any of that stuff, so don't think its a ploy for free stuff! In fact, I'm shorting myself in this whole PIF thing as I don't get the box with fun stuff in it! You guys should subscribe to my YouTube channel or something :)

For box 2 here is what I am thinking. Anyone from 20- last on the current list and newcommers can get randomized for it. So PM me if you are 21 or higher on the list if you want to be on the 2nd box. We will take the people who want to get switched and the newcommers and randomize the 2nd list. I'll try to keep it so that each box gets around 25 people or so. Some people are in no rush so box 1 can play itself out and this will include everyone who has shown interest in it. After the 2nd list gets generated anyone who wants to get added will get alternatively added to the end of the list of box 1 or box 2. This seems like the most fair way without excluding anyone.

Keep in mind we already have shipping agreements from 1 to 2 and 2 to 4 (3 wanted to get skipped) so your turn might come up sooner than you think.
How can I find your youtube channel?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh getting so exited! I'm up next for the box! :):):)

So I contacted #3 on the list and they aren't going to be able to do it at the moment. I will see if I can find and contact #4 now! They are going to be surprised! :)

Update... ok I contacted them. Scubamatt will have the box after I get it. Luck just so happens they live in the same state as me which will help make it go quick! Yay!
We'll the PIF box is on its way to VapingCrazy. I shipped this afternoon.

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's in the link in my signature or you can go to www.youtube.com/dhimvapes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, subscribed and watched one of your vids. I was wanting to watch a review on yaliq (sp?) I've had them on my radar lately! Gotta get me a big ol bottle for $10! :):):)

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I also subscribed & watched the mod torch video. That's the next thing on my "things-to-do" list.

Mistywjd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

That was basically the exact same idea I had suggested some posts back. I think with all the excitement of this actually getting started, it slipped thru the cracks so I'm glad to see that great minds think alike!☺️ Only other thing I had suggested was if someone else had enough stuff to start out the second box so that you, Dhim, weren't pif-ing out so much w/out getting ANYthing in return… so maybe once both boxes get to the end of the list, they should get sent back to you, and then you can "have a turn" lol. On a side note, I'm subscribing to your YouTube channel and watching all your vids, as a thank you for starting this whole thing to begin with!☺️

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am # 25 and i will stick with the first box, who knows maybe I will be lowered when others flee to box 2 or just can't do box 1 anymore....

and thanks to everyone who is making this possible and esp Dhim for the idea and starting it....

Box three soon??? :eek:

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So is there a box two starting that I missed somewhere?

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not yet, but serious consideration is going into it.

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
So is there a box two starting that I missed somewhere?
We might have a box 2 by this week or so. If anyone else feels inclined to start it, then by all means go for it. If not I'll try to get as much as I can together but it will likely be mostly liquid to start.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We might have a box 2 by this week or so. If anyone else feels inclined to start it, then by all means go for it. If not I'll try to get as much as I can together but it will likely be mostly liquid to start.

I'll send some Rayon for that box too. Let me know when you pull the switch to get it going. But only people in line for box 1 will get to taste the awesome juices going in there! Hopefully there's some left when the box makes it back to you. They came out amazing!

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Before you try torching get a scrap piece of Stainless steel to get a perfect blue is not easy and its very unstable

Ok I will try it that way first. Thanks.

Kcoc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want to get on the list for 2nd box.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Okay, I gotta ask, sorry mr.crazy no offense intended here, but since someone mentioned this an experiment in blah blah basically humanity... Did any of the vendor samples make it to number two? Can't wait to see how this experiment turns out!

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay, I gotta ask, sorry mr.crazy no offense intended here, but since someone mentioned this an experiment in blah blah basically humanity... Did any of the vendor samples make it to number two? Can't wait to see how this experiment turns out!

I believe the box is on its way to [user]VapingCrazy[/user] from [user]MrScaryZ[/user]. I can't speak as to the vendor samples, but I'll be putting 150ml of delicious juice in three different flavors. Along with thirty (30) 5-foot samples of [bold]unboiled[/bold] Rayon wicking material. Two fruity flavors and a dessert flavor. Those are confirmed and delicious, but I may be putting some more in there before it gets to me. I've been experimenting with menthol crystals, and I'm anxious to make a 100% VG menthol blend, for cloud-chasing. If I can nail down this recipe before the box makes it, I'll be sure to throw in another 50-60ml of this flavor. The bottle will have a warning also, but I want to say for the whole forum that menthol should never be vaped in non-(metal/glass) atomizers. If you have the patience to stay on list 1, you'll have lots of goodies in your future. I recommend procuring some small, sealed containers for storing the juice, so you can try them at your leisure while still getting the box in and out so other people can enjoy it as well. I got this at my local hobby store for ~$7, it's for storing paint.

If I have it longer than 24 hours before it gets shipped out, and I didn't get it on a Saturday, I want [user]VaporJoes[/user] to delete my account. :)

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really hope that question did not come off as offensive! I like your idea of the small bottles! I went to 2 brick and mortar stores the other day, and asked if they were interested in putting in anything. Honestly... The first store didn't question it. But when I stopped at the second store he said I would like to wait till the box has been around a little. Honestly it does me no good to put samples out there if one person takes them. He said that he hated to sound skeptical, but that was his first thought.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Would Like to be put on the list. Off hand I got a RDA- 5 Box prepunched 510 tank cartos- Blank refillable cartos- say 20ft each 24ga and 26 gauge Kanthal. 6" by 6" SS Mesh-a ft of 2mm SS Cable.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@[User]VapingCrazy[/user], can we get a tracking update on the box?

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Dhim did you get my conversation?

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A little teaser! The castle black from apocalypse (the vendor who sent juice for the box for all of us to try) is oh so so GOOD! I love it! Yummmy! :)
@[user]VapingCrazy[/user] Hopefully you have a whole slew of photos coming at us. I know that when it gets to me, I'm contemplating doing a video of me opening it.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Excited to see your pics. Are we supposed to do arrival and departure pics?
well the departure pic is all that is needed since Dhim started the departure pic and then I posted the 2nd as I was 1st on the list so why would we want an arrival Pic unless someone put a bad battery in it and it blew the box up?

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A little teaser! The castle black from apocalypse (the vendor who sent juice for the box for all of us to try) is oh so so GOOD! I love it! Yummmy! :)
lad to hear that, the vendor I know that is contemplating donating juice asked if I would let him know if the first group of vendors juices made it passed one person, said he hated to say it but was concerned that one person would take every bottle of juice and it would defeat their purpose of sending any out.

That's why I asked the question I did earlier because he asked me to let him know, since I was lower on the list he had time to decide to put several bottles in. This is a larger vendor that is online and has several locations as well

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just sc
Can I be added please? Also, every time I reply it quotes the whole post. Any way to stop that?:p
roll down to the bottom of page, type in that Bo's. If you hit reply on someone else's post it quotes that post.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
@Dhim did you get my conversation?
Yes I did, I have that noted. Working out a way for me to be able to edit the first post of this thread. Since I don't have mod rights and it's past a edit point I can't update the list yet. I might need to manually message a mod to have them make some changes for the time being.

@VapingCrazy that's awesome you're enjoying the box! Can't wait to see what it will look like. Take a departing pic, but try to make it a selfie with the box. I didn't say anything because no one wanted to see @Mrscaryz ugly mug anyway (kidding) but I think its cool for everyone to see who has the box.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thats the idea of the Piff box "Ya never know what ya gonna get"
Ask the 2nd in line I believe she will say yes.
And I take no offense Ms. Dizzy!

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes I did, I have that noted. Working out a way for me to be able to edit the first post of this thread. Since I don't have mod rights and it's past a edit point I can't update the list yet. I might need to manually message a mod to have them make some changes for the time being.

@VapingCrazy that's awesome you're enjoying the box! Can't wait to see what it will look like. Take a departing pic, but try to make it a selfie with the box. I didn't say anything because no one wanted to see @Mrscaryz ugly mug anyway (kidding) but I think its cool for everyone to see who has the box.
I know what hers will look like :) secret secret I gotta secret ,, haha :)

VU Sponsors