Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I have been lately using Pod systems (2 Sourin Air V2's) at night in bed since all RTA's leak and that's what I use on my mods.

The 'Pod Walk' is a term that I'm sure someone else already coined but I just thought of it on my own just minutes ago.

So here is my definition of the 'Pod Walk':

The act of puffing on your device in order to use the little blue light as a flashlight late at night while sneaking off to take a piss, raid the fridge, etc...

:giggle::giggle:

So anyone else do this or am I much more insane than I thought?

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, you're more insane than you thought :cool:

Sorry, couldn't help myself ... :rolleyes:

OTOH, I have also hit the fire button on a mod to turn the light on at night once in a while to help me navigate. I don't use pod mods, but really any mod that lights up will do the trick. Whatever works is cool :)

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I do. Regularly. I, erm, don't have a pod system, but mods like the Alpha-One by Voopoo have a pretty bright screen that stays on for a good couple seconds before dimming, and yeah, I use it as a make-shift flashlight all the time.

I wake up at least an hour or so before anyone else in my household. The way my home is laid out, if I went out into the main hall and just started throwing lights on, it would get people up. They don't need to be up that early, and I don't much like stubbing my toes, so absolutely.

I used to use my cell phone to do that, but somewhere along the lines I stopped using it and started using the just-enough light of a mod screen, works like a charm.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do the same with my mods. Touch screens are especially good for doing this. Comes in handy when my bladder wakes me in the middle of the night. Bring a mod with me for a vape and a light source so I don't have to blind myself by turning on the bathroom light.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I used the blue light in my Provari (long ago, lol) to make it down the hallway once when the power went out when I remembered my Mr had left some tools out on the floor for an uncompleted project

VU Sponsors