Become a Patron!

The Predicate may be key to ecig's future.

lintz69

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
key word is "if".. and for only one company?? umm... gee..
and all others would be required to show how far they are willing to pay to jump..

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The site wins the prize for the longest domain name that nobody will ever be able to remember. It also wins the shady award for posing as an advocacy site when what it really is, is a coupon code site. Click on the "Editor Reviews" section and see what pops up: coupon codes. Click on the "consumer reviews" section and see what pops up: uh, more coupon codes. It calls itself the "World's Most Trusted Ecig Review Site" (really? when did that happen?) while putting a block on its domain name so nobody can see who is even running it and without publishing, from what I can tell, one single actual review. The article being linked to claims there is some "predicate" brand that will control the industry, goes on and on for an unbelievable amount of words talking about this while never revealing the name of the "predicate" brand. Let me guess. Someone owns some stock somewhere?

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's the only page on the site where I could find some actual reviews. It consists of a bunch of dusty youtube reviews. There was a total of 1 (that's right one) review posted in the entire year of 2014. Now scroll down that page and look at the lower right. It says ECCR Live is "The Internet's Only Ecig Pod Cast". Lol. WOW!!!! This has to be the scammiest website I've ever seen in my life.

http://www.electroniccigaretteconsumerreviews.com/ecig-review-videos/

and what the hell is this?

ecignewsshit.PNG

Why are they listing all these news sources? Lol. None of these news sources has ever done a story about ECCR

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Here's the only page on the site where I could find some actual reviews. It consists of a bunch of dusty youtube reviews. There was a total of 1 (that's right one) review posted in the entire year of 2014. Now scroll down that page and look at the lower right. It says ECCR Live is "The Internet's Only Ecig Pod Cast". Lol. WOW!!!! This has to be the scammiest website I've ever seen in my life.

http://www.electroniccigaretteconsumerreviews.com/ecig-review-videos/

and what the hell is this?

View attachment 14306

Why are they listing all these news sources? Lol. None of these news sources has ever done a story about ECCR
Brian Williams of NBC....no wait, he lied about that one.....n/m

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
They don't realize that modders will never stop modding,
Chinese vendors are never going to stop shipping to the US.
Backroom juice makers are never going to stop selling eliquid.

The Vaping Underground will always be a place to find supplies.

Law or no law.

lintz69

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is true. I remember back with 901s and 801s when they started stopping shipments to the US. I know there was quite a scare, and vendors couldn't sell as much. We don't need to rely on chinese vendors, but it's my opinion we need mass production of ecigs to help get people from regular cigarettes to ecigs. No, now that the door to the ecig world is open, it won't be shut. There are too many people that will be determined and find a way. But where the problem lies is with the high availability for those new to ecigs.

As to the ECCR site, their reviews are older, some newer, and they do offer coupons. But they aren't a bad source for news information. Personally, I like staying in touch with forums and news sites alike. But I think it's good to have a site like ECCR for new people who just want to quickly find out about ecigs, see a review and get started with getting away from cigarettes.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is true. I remember back with 901s and 801s when they started stopping shipments to the US. I know there was quite a scare, and vendors couldn't sell as much. We don't need to rely on chinese vendors, but it's my opinion we need mass production of ecigs to help get people from regular cigarettes to ecigs. No, now that the door to the ecig world is open, it won't be shut. There are too many people that will be determined and find a way. But where the problem lies is with the high availability for those new to ecigs.

As to the ECCR site, their reviews are older, some newer, and they do offer coupons. But they aren't a bad source for news information. Personally, I like staying in touch with forums and news sites alike. But I think it's good to have a site like ECCR for new people who just want to quickly find out about ecigs, see a review and get started with getting away from cigarettes.
Except the parts where they are being deceptive. What's the point of that?

VU Sponsors