Become a Patron!

The Rig or SubZero Comp Mod

I've narrowed down two mechs I want, but can only afford one. I know the question is subjective and some will say "neither, xxx is the way to go..." But these are the two I'd like to get opinions on. Since RDAs will be a factor, figure the Roughneck or Terk for the Rig and SubZero RDA for the SZ.

Is it hands down one or the other?

GratefulAlvin

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I own a rig v3 and a knurled sz the sz is hands down better, take nothing going away from the rig it's a nice mod as well but the sz is my favorite the rda is amazing as well.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't own a Rig...but I liked my SZ Shorty enough that I bought another one the other day. And the SZ RDA is almost perfect ( With the Summit Cap its perfect ) Just my humble opinion ;)

I'd like to buy other tubes...but at how cheap SOI's are (Blems) and how well they perform for that price ( I like plain Jane Tubes, nothing ornate ) its hard to put a fault to them.

BornToDie423

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've owned a Rig V1 and V2 as well as the Sub Zero.. Rigs are nice.. So are Sub Zeros. It's really just an opinion of taste. But, for the RDAs. I actually enjoy building on the the Sub Zero RDA more. That, and I'm a big fan of bottom airflow designs. Honestly, you'd be good with either one.. But I'd put my money into another SZ setup before I got another Rig.

I ended up ordering another SubZero Legendary (blem). The deciding factor came from both opinions and because the Rig that I liked just sold out and the second one I like, a V2 that was on sale... They no longer include the Hybrid disk with those due to low inventory.

GratefulAlvin

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You'll love that sz I own 10 or so mechs and some triple the price but the sz is my hands down favorite.

VU Sponsors