Become a Patron!

The Roosters Range - Freakyvape

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i take a look at a new range of "shake and vape" e-liquids from Freakyvape called The Roosters. The Roosters Range of e-liquids were supplied for the purpose of this review by Freakyvape.

http://www.freakyvape.com/products/

If you have read any of my other reviews of eliquid from this company then you will know Freakyvape are a Polish manufacturer with many interesting ranges of "shake and vape" e-liquid ranges, the Roosters range consists of the following flavours:

BROOSTER – sweet guava candy
CLUCKER – jelly harvest berry
COLONEL – nasty lemon lime
DOODLE – juicy apple pear
EGGBERT – funky pitaya with lemon
LITTLE RED – strawberry candy and a bit of exotic fruits
PECKER – creamy peach

I received the entire range of 7 flavours to both try and give my thoughts on, below is Freakyvapes introduction to the range:

THE ROOSTERS 40ml
SHAKE AND VAPE, SHORT FILL ELIQUIDS
NEW PREMIUM EDITION
MEET MY ROOSTER – Premium sweet and aromatic brand of 7 total freaky flavours made in UK

Once you try it you need to have it

THE ROOSTER liquids contain 30% PG and 70% VG. Shake and Vape e-juice is a non nicotine liquid.

To get e-liquid you need to add 2x 10ml of nicotine shot ( or 10ml nico shot to get more intensive flavour.)

It is recommended to use a base three times stronger than expected.

Plastic gorilla bottle : 60ml
Liquid content: 40ml

Below a message to the readers of this review from Freakyvape:

Welcome to Freaky Vape, place where the liquids get more freaky.

Hello, we are Freaky Vape, a company that is based in Poland, Europe. We
are professionaly working and rising up for over 4 years. We are
providing you the highest quality aromas and e-liquids at our efficient,
highest rank laboratory that assures the quality of the final product.
Our manufacturing components are sourced from trust- worthy suppliers.
We use only Food Flavours, and have a specific technique to confirm that
the proportions of concentrates and e-liquids in our product is extremely accurate.

check out our web
http://www.freakyvape.com/about/

The liquids i received came in 60ml gorilla bottles with 40ml of extra strength e-liquid inside. This leaves space for 20ml of dilution to get the perfect strength. This gives a lot of options, two 18mg nicotine shots will give you 6mg or you could use one nicotine shot with a further 10ml of PG or VG for a 3mg end liquid. If you have 72mg nicotine or you want 0mg they give you the versatility to keep the PG/VG ratio the same, have almost a 50/50 ratio or turn the juice into high VG.

Testing The E-Liquids

To test the e-liquids i treated all flavours the same adding 2ml of 72mg nicotine, 4ml of PG and 14ml of VG. This kept the same 70VG/30PG Ratio that the original e-liquids were and a nicotine strength of 2.4mg e-liquids to test.

Testing Equipment

I tested all 7 e-liquids on 2 sets of equipment. I also used fresh pre-wound coils for each test. The cotton i used was Jellyfish.

Equipment

Smok T-Priv with Geekvape Zeus 0.45 (+/- 0.01) fused clapton 30W
Smoant Cylon with Digiflavor Drop 0.23 (+/- 0.02) duel fused claptons 55W

These pictures are of the testing equipment used but are not taken at the time of testing.

BROOSTER – sweet guava candy

A really nice candy flavour with the guava giving pear, mango and strawberry combinations, i am guessing that guava tastes like a combination of these three mentioned fruits as i can identify hints of all 3 and they blend seamlessly together on the exhale leaving a very sweet fruity aftertaste. On the inhale is less seamless and different combinations can be identified with mango and strawberry bullying the pear into the background on most inhales. A very well crafted e-liquid.

Score: 9.5/10

CLUCKER – jelly harvest berry

A fruit cocktail of gummy bears which as expected is sweet but not over sweet. The vape is both consistent on inhale and exhale yet each inhale gives a slightly different experience. One inhale you might clearly identify strawberry the next raspberry and so on. A very pleasant fruity aftertaste is left with this juice.

Score 8.5/10

COLONEL – nasty lemon lime

Sour lovers will like this one with even the lime having a sour tang to it. On the inhale the flavour is dominated by a freshly squeezed lemon taste, sharp and yes "nasty". The exhale does see more of the lime coming through but it fails to add any sweetness. Too sour for me but some will love it.

Score: 8/10

DOODLE – juicy apple pear

A simple but top notch e-liquid tasting identical to a apple and pear fresh fruit drink. Both apple and pear have equal presence and it gives a very smooth tasting vape. Inhale and exhale are consistent, very well balanced.

Score: 9/10

EGGBERT – funky pitaya with lemon

This e-liquid is very refreshing with the lemon hitting more on the exhale but is a very refreshing and not over sour lemon. On the inhale the lemon is toned down somewhat by refreshing melon and pear flavours coming through, i know their description is pitaya but i can clearly identify the two flavours named. Both melon and to a lesser degree pear are still present on the lemon dominated exhale.

Score: 8.75/10

LITTLE RED – strawberry candy and a bit of exotic fruits

A sweet fruit candy flavour dominated by strawberry on the inhale with an exotic blend sitting in the background. On the exhale exotic fruits take over and pineapple and mango can definitely be identified. The fruit flavours in this juice are artificial tasting but that suits the ever present candy that stays present throughout. I like this juice a lot.

Score: 9.25/10

PECKER – creamy peach

I do like this e-liquid a lot, nothing complex or remarkable about the flavour other than it makes you vape more than usual. The description is creamy peach which in my opinion isn't far off, i would describe it as a creamy peach yogurt flavour. Inhale and Exhale are consistent and despite the vape not being tangy at all, it leaves a pleasant tangy peach aftertaste.

Score: 9/10

Conclusion

Another excellent range of "shake and vape" shortfills from Freakyvape. The picks for me were, Brooster, Little Red, Doodle and Pecker.

I would once again like to thank Freakyvape for sending the Roosters "shake and vape" range for the purpose of this review.

http://www.freakyvape.com/products/

VU Sponsors