The Sauce LA

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
**NOTE FROM STAFF** - COUPON HAS ENDED, THREAD WAS MOVED FROM COUPON FORUM

No idea how long this will be active,
Use code: 99cents at thesaucela.com & get 30 ml for 99 cents each
To make sure it wasn't a scam or hoax, I went to my browser instead of clicking the link provided, logged into my account with them & added 12-30 ml's to the cart... it's straight up.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No idea how long this will be active,
Use code: 99cents at thesaucela.com & get 30 ml for 99 cents each
To make sure it wasn't a scam or hoax, I went to my browser instead of clicking the link provided, logged into my account with them & added 12-30 ml's to the cart... it's straight up.

Thanks for code. Just place a order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the code O.P

I got six flavors I didn't have times 2. so if my math is correct i got 360 mil of juice plus shipping for a little under 20 bucks. Don't think I'll be ordering anymore anywhere anytime soon. Got to much juice. I probably have the whole line now.

It's good juice so WTH.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My experience with the site:...If you add something and cant add it or it wont add to your cart?..there is 2 windows below you MUST answer "no thanks" to to be able to add the item to your cart..I didn't know this and thought my cart was full and couldn't add anymore..I went through the check out process and went back again..Well that code is a ONE TIME USE ONLY code...I couldn't use it again..so be aware and make sure you get EVERYTHING you want the very first time you use the code.

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My experience with the site:...If you add something and cant add it or it wont add to your cart?..there is 2 windows below you MUST answer "no thanks" to to be able to add the item to your cart..I didn't know this and thought my cart was full and couldn't add anymore..I went through the check out process and went back again..Well that code is a ONE TIME USE ONLY code...I couldn't use it again..so be aware and make sure you get EVERYTHING you want the very first time you use the code.

I didn't sign in to my account the first go around and only got 4 flavors. Second time around the site I got six flavors of e juice. I clicked on e juice. Then I clicked on every one of the flavor types. I got six flavors total. So I guess it worked out well.

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the code O.P

I got six flavors I didn't have times 2. so if my math is correct i got 360 mil of juice plus shipping for a little under 20 bucks. Don't think I'll be ordering anymore anywhere anytime soon. Got to much juice. I probably have the whole line now.

It's good juice so WTH.
Right! Dude is gonna be a busy bee over the next few days!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
He said they are going to reassess at midnight pacific... he's getting slammed! Better jump on it NOW!!!

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have never tried The Sauce LA but for that price why not. Ordered half a dozen 30ml bottle. To good a deal to pass up. I just hope i dont regret not ordering more.
My experience with them, is that it's not so great out the mailbox but after a bit of steep time it's very good juice.
Capone, for me, was like this. I thought it was too lemony right away. If u like lemon than that's cool.
But after letting it sit for a good couple weeks or so, when I went to try it again I couldn't put it down.

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have never tried The Sauce LA but for that price why not. Ordered half a dozen 30ml bottle. To good a deal to pass up. I just hope i dont regret not ordering more.
Also was just gonna add, sign up for their emails if you haven't.
If you do like it, they are always running great BOGO sales.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Same flavors

I placed a big order when they had their 55% off sale I ordered 12- 120ml bottles- so I ordered my standard faves plus tried some new flavors too! I agree with you on the Capone, but still not a favorite of mine along with Passion Fruit Cooler! I have Ace but haven't opened it yet along with XXX, 1922, Model T, Tropical Blast I haven't tried yet, but I have them! Vanilla Bean has become one of my faves along with CWC,Open Road( I mix that with a strong Cinnamon Roll I have yum) and I really like the strawberry bubble gum of Get Your Kicks!
The only one I didn't ever order was Main Street- I am not an Apple Vape lover- and that one got pretty bad reviews! I know I have to get my butt in gear and try the others that I have- but couldn't resist this great sale for my absolute faves!

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I honestly think the shipping for all the orders is going to hurt them more than the juice being sold at a buck.
I really don't know how they do it with a sale like this? I was surprised there were no limits!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really don't know how they do it with a sale like this? I was surprised there were no limits!

I can see the sale being a wash in cost to make at a buck, but I can't see them not taking a huge hit from shipping. They did respond that they made the mistake and didn't limit the amounts and it was supposed to be for those who were on the fence about buying 120ml bottles of stuff they never had before...like me, I never had their stuff...but I bought 60 bottles last night of 4 flavors lol

Even if I don't like it...I have friends who do.

CWC, VBC, GYK, Open Road.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Caramel waffle, capone, get your kicks, xxx, vanilla bean

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Those have been my favorites except for Capone, while it is OK it is not one of my faves! But to be honest I have tried a few cereal vapes from other companies and I really don't like those, but liked Capone more than the others , At least I will vape the bottle of Capone!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I can see the sale being a wash in cost to make at a buck, but I can't see them not taking a huge hit from shipping. They did respond that they made the mistake and didn't limit the amounts and it was supposed to be for those who were on the fence about buying 120ml bottles of stuff they never had before...like me, I never had their stuff...but I bought 60 bottles last night of 4 flavors lol

Even if I don't like it...I have friends who do.

CWC, VBC, GYK, Open Road.

Those are my favorites! Shake them up really good and leave the cap off for a day, Open Road flavor I mix with a strong Cinnamon Roll eliquid I have and now I love it!
I have been ordering from The Sauce LA since last September and the flavors you chose are always my go to faves! I like the CWC and VBC, and the Open Road, because they are not fruit! I didn't have many Coffee flavors that tasted as good as these- nice and sweet! I also love Bubble Gum flavors and that GYK is awesome!
Last big sale 12- 120ml bottles I ordered their whole line except for Main Street- I haven't had a chance to go through all of those yet!

VU Sponsors