Become a Patron!

The Sauce LA

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am one of the rare people who didn't like the CWC, so not got anymore of their juice since then, but this price is too good to turn down, so decided to try open road, they was out of 3mg, so did 2 bottle of 0mg and 2 of 6mg, also 2 bottles of capone, as that seems to have a strong following too.

180 mils for $10 shipped, can't beat that :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I already have 120's of Passion Fruit and Tropical Blast... Ordered all these last night except for 1922, not a Koolada fan.
Ace × 2
Get Your Kicks by Route 66 × 1
Capone × 1
Vanilla Bean Cream by The Pier × 1
Open Road by Route 66 × 1
Caramel Waffle Cappuccino by The Pier × 2

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Those have been my favorites except for Capone, while it is OK it is not one of my faves! But to be honest I have tried a few cereal vapes from other companies and I really don't like those, but liked Capone more than the others , At least I will vape the bottle of Capone!
Next year sometime when you actually need juice again since you like cereal vapes, you should try T-vapes "Fruit Explosion".
I have tried many diff fruit-loopyish vapes, ANML's Looper was the best, imo.
Had to find something else when I started vaping at higher wattages cuz of price.
Stumbled across T-vapes about a year and a half ago. That juice is crazy good, only $9.90 for 100ml & always free shipping.
A couple of theirs are not so good to me.
But Fruit Explosion (fruit loops), Medusa (strawberry milk) & Purple Rain (grape skittles) are as good a juice as there is.
Coupon code: SPARTAN
http://www.t-vapes.com

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I already have 120's of Passion Fruit and Tropical Blast... Ordered all these last night except for 1922, not a Koolada fan.
Ace × 2
Get Your Kicks by Route 66 × 1
Capone × 1
Vanilla Bean Cream by The Pier × 1
Open Road by Route 66 × 1
Caramel Waffle Cappuccino by The Pier × 2
You did good @Countrypami since those are the most praised of the SauceLA line! My newest fave is the Vanilla Bean! But I really like all the others you are trying- except for Ace, I have it - but haven't tried it yet!
I am telling you the TMaxx Strawberry Doughnut is one of my most favorite eliquids to date! Yummy!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Next year sometime when you actually need juice again since you like cereal vapes, you should try T-vapes "Fruit Explosion".
I have tried many diff fruit-loopyish vapes, ANML's Looper was the best, imo.
Had to find something else when I started vaping at higher wattages cuz of price.
Stumbled across T-vapes about a year and a half ago. That juice is crazy good, only $9.90 for 100ml & always free shipping.
A couple of theirs are not so good to me.
But Fruit Explosion (fruit loops), Medusa (strawberry milk) & Purple Rain (grape skittles) are as good a juice as there is.
Coupon code: SPARTAN
http://www.t-vapes.com

Thank you again for another heads up! I just figured that cereal juices were not for me! Love Strawberry and Grape flavors and those sound really nice- fantastic prices too! I like you started trying and finding many inexpensive juices for the same reasons as you!
I won a coupon for some free juice at thru VapingWatch http://vapingunderground.com/thread...m-giveaway-thread.13618/page-300#post-1606815 of TMaxx eliquid so I picked Lemon creme doughnut- which is great , but OMG their Strawberry Doughnut is AWESOME! Love that eliquid!
http://vaping.watch/eliquid/tmaxx-s-no-frills-ml-s

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you again for another heads up! I just figured that cereal juices were not for me! Love Strawberry and Grape flavors and those sound really nice- fantastic prices too! I like you started trying and finding many inexpensive juices for the same reasons as you!
I won a coupon for some free juice at thru VapingWatch http://vapingunderground.com/thread...m-giveaway-thread.13618/page-300#post-1606815 of TMaxx eliquid so I picked Lemon creme doughnut- which is great , but OMG their Strawberry Doughnut is AWESOME! Love that eliquid!
I've wondered about Tmaxx, never tried it and looked too good to be true
Will def try it

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Grape is hard to find, by itself anyway.
Not sure why they always wanna throw it in with other flavors

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My experience with them, is that it's not so great out the mailbox but after a bit of steep time it's very good juice.
Capone, for me, was like this. I thought it was too lemony right away. If u like lemon than that's cool.
But after letting it sit for a good couple weeks or so, when I went to try it again I couldn't put it down.

Thanks for the heads up, ill let them all steep before trying. Im in no rush, i have more juice than i have time to vape. This was just a really good deal to tryout a new juice...

I already signed up for there newsletter so will see if i like the juice. If not ill just unsubscribe later on.

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the heads up, ill let them all steep before trying. Im in no rush, i have more juice than i have time to vape. This was just a really good deal to tryout a new juice...

Same here, I'll let them all sit in a cabinet for a few weeks before putting them into one of my tanks. I just mixed up over 400mls of DIY juice over the past week and I am expecting an order from EcigExpress for more flavors to come in soon.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Same here, I'll let them all sit in a cabinet for a few weeks before putting them into one of my tanks. I just mixed up over 400mls of DIY juice over the past week and I am expecting an order from EcigExpress for more flavors to come in soon.
Yeah i just recently got into diy and i am starting to get better. Its a big learning curve but its really fun to mess with different flavors. I was just tired of spending so much on juice when i can diy it for so cheap. I vape around 30ml a day so it was expensive....

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I never tied their Vanilla....need to try that one. Like you @SirRichardRear I'm not to crazy about Ace either, but it's certainly not garbage, just not my thing.
yeah like it doesn't taste bad but it's not something i want to vape alot. u gotta try the vanilla. i usually hate vanilla juice cause i think they all taste unflavored but the sauce vanilla is good

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just checked and this coupon is still valid!! :eek:

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just tried and didn't work for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sorry gang... They must of shut it down right after I checked.

upload_2017-2-26_11-58-57.png

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
There is a lot of good info about them in here, so I'm moving this thread to the Juice section of the forum.

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lil tricky, but... you can place another order, if it's still active, but you have to do it from a diff email address

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was getting that same error on the code until I logged out of my account with them, cleaned my browser cache & went back to it, added items to my cart then logged in under my hubby's email.
...but this too must come to an end
Mad props to Sean & his @TheSauceLA crew.

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cannot believe my order from Fri night is out for delivery today
4ae1ea925cacd775943b7f6d6fd9ebc4.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Cannot believe my order from Fri night is out for delivery today
4ae1ea925cacd775943b7f6d6fd9ebc4.jpg

Wow that was lightning fast- Mine from Saturday am has not shipped yet, which is OK I am sure Sean got slammed and I already have quite the stockpile of The SauceLA! I really didn't need to order, but at those prices- I couldn't say NO!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am one of the rare people who didn't like the CWC, so not got anymore of their juice since then, but this price is too good to turn down, so decided to try open road, they was out of 3mg, so did 2 bottle of 0mg and 2 of 6mg, also 2 bottles of capone, as that seems to have a strong following too.

180 mils for $10 shipped, can't beat that :)
I personally do not like Open road its ok to drip occasionally but if I put it in a tank I feel like I am puking up artificial marshmallows

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I just got this note from Sean at The SauceLA

This is Sean at The Sauce LA - thank you for your order! As you may know, our promotion went viral on Reddit, JuiceDB, and Facebook and we couldn't be more excited for you to try our juice. The response was massive and we have all hands on deck to ship your order as quickly as possible.

I ask that you wait with patience and want you to know that there is no cause for concern - no order gets left behind! We will notify you via email with a tracking number as soon as your order has shipped.

Given the capacity of our system, we anticipate that the vast majority of the orders that participated in the sale will be shipped before the end of the week. I appreciate your understanding; we are a small business and to see this sort of response is truly humbling.

All the best,

Sean

I am in NO rush, I already have well stocked cabinet from the last big sale! Very nice of them to send this notice and keep the customers up to date!

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

This is Sean at The Sauce LA - thank you for your order! As you may know, our promotion went viral on Reddit, JuiceDB, and Facebook and we couldn't be more excited for you to try our juice. The response was massive and we have all hands on deck to ship your order as quickly as possible.

I ask that you wait with patience and want you to know that there is no cause for concern - no order gets left behind! We will notify you via email with a tracking number as soon as your order has shipped.

Given the capacity of our system, we anticipate that the vast majority of the orders that participated in the sale will be shipped before the end of the week. I appreciate your understanding; we are a small business and to see this sort of response is truly humbling.

All the best,

Sean

I am in NO rush, I already have well stocked cabinet from the last big sale! Very nice of them to send this notice and keep the customers up to date!

I just got this message as well, I have heard great things about several of their flavors and am looking forward to trying their line-up and hope to find some flavors I like. Awesome customer service!

Cheers!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

All the best,

Sean

I got the same thing..

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

All the best,

Sean

Yea I got that too, right behind the notice about being out for delivery

VU Sponsors