Become a Patron!

The Sauce LA

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my juice today. Was slightly hoping they sent a bit extra for the wait but am still happy for that sale and I got my four bottles of juice for 7 bucks!!! Wish I ordered more... had I known it was a you can only order once I would've..... still give them props to be that brave to run such a deal. Wonder if they will do it again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I busted out the Capone today. I tried a rapid aging two days ago and it was okay. Used some of the same today, Awesome! This would be just like a bowl of fruit loops for me.... Picking out some extra yellow rings.
Out of the park sauce!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

logdawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just placed an order.. Thanks for the heads up. Do all of their flavors need to steep? I got Model T, Rt 66, Passion Fruit, Mango, and XXX. All kinda fruit flavors. Great sale 5 30mls for 9.95 plus shipping.

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just placed an order.. Thanks for the heads up. Do all of their flavors need to steep? I got Model T, Rt 66, Passion Fruit, Mango, and XXX. All kinda fruit flavors. Great sale 5 30mls for 9.95 plus shipping.
I thought Model Tea and Mango Tropical Blast were great as delivered, XXX, and Rt 66 needed some steep; Passion Fruit Cooler I haven't tried. The Model Tea is really tasty, not what you would expect from a tea flavor; on of my favorite flavors of currently.

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the code. I still have a 50 percent off code that expires next month. I pretty much have all their line already. There is about four flavors I haven't tried. So far I'd recommend three flavors..

CWC
VBC
Capone

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah I had to order got 480mls for $31.84

CWC
XXX
Vanilla Bean

120mls of each.
Great juice at a great price. I think I'm addicted to 1922 in a dripper. Love that stuff and I'm really not a menthol vaper.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The last deal was killer, this deal is really good...but my last order hasn't even closed their eyes completely for the nap it needs lol
Their last deal was my first order. Got to try the whole line. I'll gladly pay double now on this deal for the ones I know I really like.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Their last deal was my first order. Got to try the whole line. I'll gladly pay double now on this deal for the ones I know I really like.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

The last deal was my first order also, and I can say I don't care for 3 of the 4 flavors I bought thus far (VBC, GYK,CWC) They aren't bad, just not my thing, thought I would enjoy them...and sadly I was wrong...I do like Open Road though, but not enough to order more than I already have (3x120+60)

Need to pawn off the ones I have for something else from them...

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the 1st order from the .99 sale and it's VERY good. I was kicking myself for only getting 900ml.
I stocked up this time at $1.99. It looks like they upgraded it tho. On the confirmation page it listed the 6 bottles of each flavor but it read 120ml bottles instead of 30ml. I can't wait to find out!

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It will still come as 30ml bottles because the sale was only limited to 5 bottles of 30ml per person

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oops. I didn't know that. I ordered 6 of several. 5 of a couple and 4 of a few.
28fc9c427fc4c98ce00036d7f260b1af.jpg

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oops. I didn't know that. I ordered 6 of several. 5 of a couple and 4 of a few.
28fc9c427fc4c98ce00036d7f260b1af.jpg

Wow hey maybe you will get it then. If so you lucked out. I tried to order more, wouldn't let me

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow hey maybe you will get it then. If so you lucked out. I tried to order more, wouldn't let me

Doesn't matter to me. I think it's a damn good deal on a great juice. =)
Personally, I'll order it even without the crazy sales.

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I wish I got more Capone too.... my bottle from the 99cents sale is gone already

I ordered some more Capone, I have almost killed 30 ml from the first, for some reason the 3mg seems strong with it so I ordered some 0 nic as well. It is just now developing into Really Super good juice from Really good juice.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking forward to trying some with the taster sale. Skipped the capone because I'm not all that big on cereal flavors but got some ace, xxx i think, the vanilla bean, tea and forget what the other was. It's worth a shot, those were decent prices. 150ml for about the same as I normally pay for 60ml. A lot of people seem to like them, I'm curious to give them a shot. They've shipped already so not sure if they'll show up before or after the weekend.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yup. I lucked out. LoL. Already shipped. Should be here tomorrow.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How much steeping does the sauce need? I got a few bottles the other day and they all tasted off.

My 0.99 order has been down for 2 weeks, I probably try them again today, but I do agree with you they felt off when I tried them rott (Right off the truck) That and for what I believed were flavors to my liking initially, they weren't...but I am willing to play the waiting game with them and see if they come around.

Coincidentally, my 1.99 order arrives today of 3 different flavors, I didn't go all 1800ml crazy like I did the first time, modest 240ml order. Surprised myself with the flavors I picked...figured ok I ordered what I thought was my wheel house, this time I order what wasn't lol

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
How much steeping does the sauce need? I got a few bottles the other day and they all tasted off.
Shake them up real well and take the caps off for a day too, sometimes that helps if there is a chemical taste! I would keep shaking them for at least a week.With all the massive sales the Sauce has had, not sure how much these batches were steeped.
Which flavors did you get?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shake them up real well and take the caps off for a day too, sometimes that helps if there is a chemical taste! I would keep shaking them for at least a week.With all the massive sales the Sauce has had, not sure how much these batches were steeped.
I got the vanilla bean, the sherbert and apple pie.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I got the vanilla bean, the sherbert and apple pie.
The Vanilla Bean and the CWC are my favorites- and Ace(sherbet) is one I am vaping now and a new flavor for me and I like it, just not as much as the VBC and CWC. I have all the flavors except for Main Street- I do not like apple vapes, so I did not get that one.
I still have XXX, 1922, Model T, and Mango in my cabinet but haven't tried them yet.
I really like Get Your Kicks(bubble gum)
Capone - this flavor is just OK- I guess cereal vapes aren't my thing, and haven't liked any I have tried except for OM Toasted ( cinnamon).
Open Road- I mix that with a cinnamon roll I have- and also tastes good with CWC and VBC, otherwise I think Open Road taste like just sweet butter to me if I vape just by itself.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doesn't matter to me. I think it's a damn good deal on a great juice. =)
Personally, I'll order it even without the crazy sales.

Yeah their juices had really impressed me a lot! They've gained another repeat customer in me!

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My 0.99 order has been down for 2 weeks, I probably try them again today, but I do agree with you they felt off when I tried them rott (Right off the truck) That and for what I believed were flavors to my liking initially, they weren't...but I am willing to play the waiting game with them and see if they come around.

Coincidentally, my 1.99 order arrives today of 3 different flavors, I didn't go all 1800ml crazy like I did the first time, modest 240ml order. Surprised myself with the flavors I picked...figured ok I ordered what I thought was my wheel house, this time I order what wasn't lol

Yeah I did the same thing with my second order. Figured why not be a bit adventurous this time around.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah their juices had really impressed me a lot! They've gained another repeat customer in me!

Ya. I felt bad about getting so much for such a small amount of money so I bought 3 120ml bottle at the price. LoL

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well they earned me as a customer. I love Capone and have been going through it quickly. I decided to try side by side of Capone and Cannoli be Breakfast. For my preference Capone wins.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well my 1.99 order came in and as usual tried them rott.

Capone= Yeah...No...I don't even know if I want to dare trying this again in a month...tasted like fruit looped ass with a hint of ass
1922 = Spot on with their description, will try this again in 2 weeks, that menthol though my god lol... Its like all up in your face kind of ass
XXX = Hmm...This one...I can see this one might come along with time...but right now it tastes like Chemically treated Mandarin Ass, with a touch of lime and ass.

Ass = That Chemical taste we all hate.

What is it truly, none of the DIY stuff I make ever has that Ass taste to it, hard to describe...AHA! I have it...When you taste fucking machine oil you thought you cleaned out of a new RDA/RTA...thats fucking it, all their shit has that flavor, even the other 4 I bought during their 0.99 sale. What the hell would give off that?

Anyhow, time to clean these RDAs out in the sonic cleaner lol

By all means, none of them were like OMG awful,well Capone was pretty shit (opinion) but the other 2 have promise, I just don't get the whole chem taste even if its fresh being a mixer myself.

And I revisited the original order...going to give it another 2 weeks, If CWC, VBC, GYK don't develop I'll probably short sale them here for others who enjoy them.

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Capone= Yeah...No...I don't even know if I want to dare trying this again in a month...tasted like fruit looped ass with a hint of ass
1922 = Spot on with their description, will try this again in 2 weeks, that menthol though my god lol... Its like all up in your face kind of ass
XXX = Hmm...This one...I can see this one might come along with time...but right now it tastes like Chemically treated Mandarin Ass, with a touch of lime and ass.

What is it truly, none of the DIY stuff I make ever has that Ass taste to it, hard to describe...AHA! I have it...When you taste fucking machine oil you thought you cleaned out of a new RDA/RTA...thats fucking it, all their shit has that flavor, even the other 4 I bought during their 0.99 sale. What the hell would give off that?

By all means, none of them were like OMG awful,well Capone was pretty shit (opinion) but the other 2 have promise, I just don't get the whole chem taste even if its fresh being a mixer myself.

And I revisited the original order...going to give it another 2 weeks, If CWC, VBC, GYK don't develop I'll probably short sale them here for others who enjoy them.
It took about two weeks for their flavors to really meld in my opinion.

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
'Leave the caps off for a day'... if only i could.
You must not have cats that are assholes, lol!

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well they have definitely got me I got my 2nd order and I ordered 5 30mls and I get 3 30mls and 2 120's!! I know I said they've earned me as a new permanent customer and well. These guys go above and beyond!!! Awesomesauce!! (Pun intended)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
'Leave the caps off for a day'... if only i could.
You must not have cats that are assholes, lol!

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
Haha- No cats- but mine are all in an upper kitchen cabinet that is just for elquids and coils! I have small grandkids that I do not want to get into my eliquids.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Oh yuck- I don't taste that ass flavor at all. I know that the SauceLA has many critics on Reddit - that taste the same chemicals that you do! Some even report the flavors tasting like cardboard! Not sure, maybe the bottles they use? Maybe the flavors? or not steeped enough?
I really don't like Capone, while vapeable, I would never buy it again! I have the XXX and the 1922 but haven't tried them yet. I knew to stay away from Main Street- that is the one even the SauceLA had ripped on as terrible chemical flavor, but apparently the recipe has changed and still some really bad reviews of chemical flavors.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh yuck- I don't taste that ass flavor at all. I know that the SauceLA has many critics on Reddit - that taste the same chemicals that you do! Some even report the flavors tasting like cardboard! Not sure, maybe the bottles they use? Maybe the flavors? or not steeped enough?
I really don't like Capone, while vapeable, I would never buy it again! I have the XXX and the 1922 but haven't tried them yet. I knew to stay away from Main Street- that is the one even the SauceLA had ripped on as terrible chemical flavor, but apparently the recipe has changed and still some really bad reviews of chemical flavors.

Thanks for responding ;-)

This is one of the reasons I enjoy vaping...Everyone opinions matter, and their tastes are different and I respect that a lot...Some give their tasting notes or little nuances they can depict...Me I am the total opposite...my taste buds aren't that great...I can't taste different levels of intricate flavor profiles, or discern how pro mixers can taste a type of bread note from Flavoring, the one thing I can taste is "ASS" ;-) if it doesn't have that ASS taste, more times than not I will finish the bottle even if its not in my wheel house, for its juice in the end and I can at least try to appreciate what the mixer is attempting.

Except for Capone, nope... wont vape that again. :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks for responding ;-)

This is one of the reasons I enjoy vaping...Everyone opinions matter, and their tastes are different and I respect that a lot...Some give their tasting notes or little nuances they can depict...Me I am the total opposite...my taste buds aren't that great...I can't taste different levels of intricate flavor profiles, or discern how pro mixers can taste a type of bread note from Flavoring, the one thing I can taste is "ASS" ;-) if it doesn't have that ASS taste, more times than not I will finish the bottle even if its not in my wheel house, for its juice in the end and I can at least try to appreciate what the mixer is attempting.

Except for Capone, nope... wont vape that again. :)

Haha- yes taste is subjective- thats for sure! I have tried so many that get rave reviews that I am like, what is wrong with me, I hate that flavor or I cannot taste all the nuances of juices either. Like MR Cookie, Any of the G2 flavors- yuck, Uncle Junk flavors, Mt Baker juices,Cuttwood juices all tasted pretty bad to me! Hard to believe I kept trying flavors and vaping after those horrible experiences and such a waste of money for me! None of these were cheap!
I stuck with my local B&M with Cinnamon Fireball and Peppermint for quite a while. I really like peach so many of my faves contain peach. I like cinnamon either bakery or candy and like single notes like grape,peach,mango,strawberry and bubble gum! As long as they are very sweet and candy like- I love those type of flavors! Apple, melon, lime, orange, cherry , chocolate, coconut, milk or cheesecake and now cereal vapes are all flavors I stay away from! Some liquids tasted perfumey,aftershave, or like puke, so I understand!
I never found a coffee I liked till I tried the SauceLA CWC and VBC, so those 2 have become favorites of mine- probably because of the sweet coffee flavor like how I like my coffee!

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I never found a coffee I liked till I tried the SauceLA CWC and VBC, so those 2 have become favorites of mine- probably because of the sweet coffee flavor like how I like my coffee!
So so Ditto.... I had previously had a cappuccino flavor that tasted like airy ass, It burned me so bad on coffee flavors that I vowed I would never spend my money on a coffee flavor ever again.... Until I won the Sauce contest on here back in September(ish). I was like well, its free why the hell not... I got the CWC and was absolutely blown away! It became my all day vape, then I was like if CWC is that damn good i have to try VBC... ZOMG!!!! Two great coffee flavors and one with an actual Vanilla flavor?!?!?!?!?!?! WOW!!!! They are my definite top two ADV!!

Now I am trying Open Road and Main Street.

Open Road is delicious right out of the mail. Yum-o specially if you add it to your tank that has some CWC or VBC in it. *drool*

Main Street- pretty good but right now all I am getting is the crust and only a hint of apple pie filling... gonna try to let that one sit for a while.

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
From the recent Sauce sales I have their whole line. I have found these flavors to be really good almost right away out of the box. Leaving the cap of for a couple of hours running under warm water for about 30 seconds and shaking it up. As good all day Vapes. In a RDA, RTA, Sub Ohm Tank.(Personal Preference)
CWC
VBC
Capone
Model Tea

All the other flavors I'd say are just o.k. I tried the same thing right out of the box. Left cap off for a couple of hours. Tried them. Flavors were not all that great. Even in a RDA with new wick. Then let sit in a cupboard for a couple of weeks. Run under warm water. Shake. Let sit for a bit try again. Nothing special in all the other flavors so far.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
From the recent Sauce sales I have their whole line. I have found these flavors to be really good almost right away out of the box. Leaving the cap of for a couple of hours running under warm water for about 30 seconds and shaking it up. As good all day Vapes. In a RDA, RTA, Sub Ohm Tank.(Personal Preference)
CWC
VBC
Capone
Model Tea

All the other flavors I'd say are just o.k. I tried the same thing right out of the box. Left cap off for a couple of hours. Tried them. Flavors were not all that great. Even in a RDA with new wick. Then let sit in a cupboard for a couple of weeks. Run under warm water. Shake. Let sit for a bit try again. Nothing special in all the other flavors so far.
good call for sure. i agree with this but also really like get your kicks. and XXX which is the same as 1922 but without the menthol.

stmtpr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kinda funny how we are all different. XXX burns my throat. Maybe it needs some shelf time.

VU Sponsors