Become a Patron!

The Sauce LA

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Plus Sean has some new flavors coming soon according to the email received today.

Web version

Hi Dale,

It's Sean here at The Sauce. Many have been begging us for new flavors.

The time has finally come!

Over the next several weeks, we will be releasing three killer flavors:Buttery Blueberry Muffin, Banana Cream, and Purple Powder.

But wait, there's more!

We will be releasing three new flavors every month for one whole year.

That's right. Thirty Six New eJuice Flavors from The Sauce LA.

We went to considerable effort to make this happen. As you may know, the FDA rules that regulate our industry have put a halt to new flavor development, so we purchased an incredible local brand that deserves it's time in the spotlight.

I'll keep you posted on the first round of flavors. In the mean time, stock up on any of our great flavors and BOGO deals using our March promo code!

CODE: MARCHMADNESS

- Sean

Save Now!

1,440ml 12x120ml Full Line Sampler
Try our entire line in 120ml for an obscenely low price. Use code MARCHMADNESS for 50% off!

$84.99 $169.99
Buy More, Save A Bundle!

XXX
Sweet tangerine, strawberry, kiwi and lime. The perfect spring time flavor!

$14.99 $29.99
Buy Now!
[email protected]

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the same email from Sean. What's with the FDA not allowing any new flavors. That's just fucking stupid.
I also think the blueberry muffin sounds great but is it going to be a SauceLA flavor or from another shop? The email is rather vague.

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

VU Sponsors