Become a Patron!

The search for the right tank is finally over.

Cc9fingers

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
View attachment 72845 I am what I would call a tank enthusiast.
I guess to explain that I would say I have tried A LOT of tanks.
I started off with a Kanger Subtank with stock coils. Then I started using the rebuildable deck.
Next the Smok TFV4....
A Kayfun for about two hours...lol
During this time I found it necessary to use temp. control due to dry hits. Its wasn't the tanks fault. I was just trying to push them beyond their intended use!!
Then Santa Clause bought me a 30mm VCMT by Vaperz Cloud. It was the first real RTA I had ever seen. By RTA I mean no rebuildable option....that's the only option!!
It was a good tank and I still have it.
Soon after this my hobby picked up and I started a Facebook group that first discussed only the VCMT but evolved into a "tank group"!! It's no longer a group but that's another story.
During this time a ton of stuff was being put on the market...some good some bad but I tried everything...
Then I was introduced to The Tank by Scottua. I didn't own one....I just saw one at a local vape shop and was interested.
I went straight home and tried to find one and was shocked by the price but that was neither here nor there because they were never in stock. I didn't know then that finding one was going to take a LONG TIME.
The reason why...at that time....200 had been made.
I joined a The Group......a fan page about products made by Scott Carson.... CEO Chief....Head honcho of Scottua. I say this jokingly because he is a one man operation.
So about four or five months later the news that The Tank v2 would be released.
Ok I'll just pick one up then. Well I soon found out that wouldn't work because usually when things go up on his website they sell out in minutes... (The Tank v1 had sold out in14mins)
Luckily I was chosen via. Randomizer to buy one of a limited edition. Then I waited for a few MONTHS...paid for it and in about three days..it arrived.
I have told this entire story just to say.
I finally found the holy grail of vaping.
The Tank v2 by Scottua.
Yes it's a $250 but the other 25tanks I then owned ranged from $20 to $90 so actually I saved money in the long run.
Not long after that I ran into Mr.Carson and was lucky enough to buy the last brand new The Tank v1 in existence.
Well there is my little Tank story.
I'll post a picture!!

Cc9fingers

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
View attachment 72845 I am what I would call a tank enthusiast.
I guess to explain that I would say I have tried A LOT of tanks.
I started off with a Kanger Subtank with stock coils. Then I started using the rebuildable deck.
Next the Smok TFV4....
A Kayfun for about two hours...lol
During this time I found it necessary to use temp. control due to dry hits. Its wasn't the tanks fault. I was just trying to push them beyond their intended use!!
Then Santa Clause bought me a 30mm VCMT by Vaperz Cloud. It was the first real RTA I had ever seen. By RTA I mean no rebuildable option....that's the only option!!
It was a good tank and I still have it.
Soon after this my hobby picked up and I started a Facebook group that first discussed only the VCMT but evolved into a "tank group"!! It's no longer a group but that's another story.
During this time a ton of stuff was being put on the market...some good some bad but I tried everything...
Then I was introduced to The Tank by Scottua. I didn't own one....I just saw one at a local vape shop and was interested.
I went straight home and tried to find one and was shocked by the price but that was neither here nor there because they were never in stock. I didn't know then that finding one was going to take a LONG TIME.
The reason why...at that time....200 had been made.
I joined a The Group......a fan page about products made by Scott Carson.... CEO Chief....Head honcho of Scottua. I say this jokingly because he is a one man operation.
So about four or five months later the news that The Tank v2 would be released.
Ok I'll just pick one up then. Well I soon found out that wouldn't work because usually when things go up on his website they sell out in minutes... (The Tank v1 had sold out in14mins)
Luckily I was chosen via. Randomizer to buy one of a limited edition. Then I waited for a few MONTHS...paid for it and in about three days..it arrived.
I have told this entire story just to say.
I finally found the holy grail of vaping.
The Tank v2 by Scottua.
Yes it's a $250 but the other 25tanks I then owned ranged from $20 to $90 so actually I saved money in the long run.
Not long after that I ran into Mr.Carson and was lucky enough to buy the last brand new The Tank v1 in existence.
Well there is my little Tank story.
I'll post a picture!!

jball49

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That is a tall looking tank, how much does it hold?

I am back looking around the forum after not having visited for a while trying to figure out the next best thing I can try for a tank. When I went to sub ohm tanks, actually I can't recall what the first couple of tanks were now but I then I got a Cleito (sp?) and still have a love hate relationship with this tank. Love the nice clouds but HATE that no matter what I do it still seeps some juice! It also can occasionally spit some juice which I don't like either. I bought the Cleito 120 as well and then the TVF8 Cloud Beast which I never did care for and gave to one of my sons who was going to buy one. I just would like to find a nice tank with nice vapor production that is easy to fill, good flavor and NEVER leaks. Is that too much to ask?

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
250 bucks?? I don't know if they are out there on the resale market, but if you paired that with one of those meteorite mods that would be the last combo you would ever have to buy...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Holee SHIT that's fuckin HUGE!!

$250.00???!!!! That thing better give amazing flavor, mix your juice and change your wicks, then when that's done charge your batteries. Jeebus, I can't imagine paying that for one tank.

Damn.

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

$250.00???!!!! That thing better give amazing flavor, mix your juice and change your wicks, then when that's done charge your batteries. Jeebus, I can't imagine paying that for one tank.

Damn.

For that it better make your bed, fold your laundry, and shovel your driveway.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe when your done with that tank of juice, you could show us the deck and the build you have on it. Congratulations on finding your dream tank. :)

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Damn.

For that it better make your bed, fold your laundry, and shovel your driveway.

And drive you places.... :eek:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$250? I hope that comes with Hookers and Blow ...............

Best Tank I have is the Modfather for a 30mm then the Boreas for 25mm.

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seriously, there are running vehicles available for the price of that tank plus whatever mod would be appropriate to put it on.

I'd rather have a 1998 Corolla for that kinda money.

Stringplucker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whatever amount you spent, so long as you're happy with the tank and find the value to be within the amount spent...what does it matter what others think? The important thing is that you're not smoking. One month's of cigarettes, 5 cartons, in PA would cost the amount of that tank, so that's one month's worth of smokes in cost. It's ll in how you look at it.

Good on you for finding your vape nirvana. I found it for awhile with a RX200S and Aromamizer Supreme...until the RX took a dump and quit working in TC mode. I figured I'd go ahead and pull the trigger on a Triade DNA250, and a celebration for finally getting a big boy's mod, I ordered the Aromamizer Plus. I'm back on the hunt in my settings for my nirvana point...a challenging but rewarding journey that I enjoy working on. When I can taste and feel my progress on the way to that perfect spot, it shows me that I'm doing it right, and is relaxing.

Again, I'm glad you're happy with it. Many of us wouldn't pay that amount, but if it were the one thing standing in my way of bliss, I would have bought it too. It's not about how much you spend on your gear, it's that you're not smoking.

VU Sponsors