Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

What a nice mod at a cheap price!

This unit is elegant and machined very well. It utilizes carbon fiber, tempered glass and aluminum alloy for materials. A magnetic battery plate builds on user feedback.

Features include:
  • 260 watt proprietary module chip
  • Tactile style buttons
  • Puff counter
  • Temperature sensor
  • Magnetic battery compartment plate
  • Programmable automatic shut off
  • 6 months manufacturer’s warranty
  • Real time current meter
  • Output: 7-260 watt range
  • Handles down to 0.3 ohm resistance
  • Handles up to 4.0 ohm resistance
  • Auto ohm resistance meter finds ideal voltage for tank/dripper
  • Wattage regulated via two buttons, -/+
  • LED screen with blue OLED display
  • Battery life readout in real time
  • Locking mechanism to prevent misfire
  • Chip runs cool to avoid heat and temperature sensor malfunction
  • Utilizes three 18650 batteries

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$129.99

CPGug1_kuG4

Click here to get more information on this deal....

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I guess what I am confused with the SMY products is why they are only handling .5 ohm and now .3 ohm builds.. I myself do not care as I have begun to only build .5ohm and up but it seems odd... they have to be running these batteries still in series which is just silly maybe I am wrong anyone that can give true specs please post them... Just doesnt register.. 260 watts wow

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wil have to get this for the battery life.. Ohh wait Vaportek hates me they removed my account like a year ago for saying mean things to them on Facebook shit

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just don't understand why we need a mod that does 260w...it's just a bit out of hand

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just don't understand why we need a mod that does 260w...it's just a bit out of hand
Its looney tunes a bit crazy one step closer to one flew over the cuko;s nest... I could tell you the trick they are using but you have to bribe me
so you can really understand some of it is using Ohm's set of laws to indicate a non reality

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3 18650's. Wow, with that power and the wattage I vape at, I could go for a week on a charge.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its looney tunes a bit crazy one step closer to one flew over the cuko;s nest... I could tell you the trick they are using but you have to bribe me
so you can really understand some of it is using Ohm's set of laws to indicate a non reality

but the mods sure are pretty ;)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3 18650's. Wow, with that power and the wattage I vape at, I could go for a week on a charge.
Thats what Im thinking man when Im out and about I will not have to worry about charing period for along time

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
just saw the promo video on vaperteks site. They ruined a good looking mod by putting SMY on the side of the mod with drilled out holes for the letters. Look ugly and cheap as shit.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
just saw the promo video on vaperteks site. They ruined a good looking mod by putting SMY on the side of the mod with drilled out holes for the letters. Look ugly and cheap as shit.

Wtf that looks nothing like the promo picks cheap screws on the back cover and what the hell is that front that SMY on the side looks like me when I go out to the range trying to dial in a new scope it looks like shit crap poppycock ya know I think that what SMY does is like had the pre- schoolers make designs for their projects it had to be dear god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My only issues with those is the high ceiling on the sub ohm numbers. The 180 is limited to .5 this beastie is capped at .3 I mean come on WTF?!?

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My only issues with those is the high ceiling on the sub ohm numbers. The 180 is limited to .5 this beastie is capped at .3 I mean come on WTF?!?
There has to be some safety margin

VU Sponsors