Become a Patron!

The Sub-Ohm Coil War, gets 3rd entry Delta 2 w/Coil DESIGNED to rebuild & Mini subΩ EGO ONE Joyetech

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The sub-ohm tanks get a new entry. Actually 3 new ones from Joyetech. In the middle of this video it shows it actually designed for rewicking, as a Clearo. Design wise this may be my favorite, just unscrew the coil top, restuff the cotton, screw back on, and done. Or put in a new coil. Amazingly it has variable airflow on the coil, and on the tank.

Restuffing the cotton so easily, is just great. Sure you can with the Kanger Subtank Coil, but its not designed for it. This looks like a better solution to the Kanger RBA option. Rewicking could be boringly fast.

And Joytech is release the Mini Mech too. The EGO ONE

The Sub-Ohm war is on. And these look really great.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow I got to see how to rewick these !
I almost ordered the delta 19 yesterday... Gonna check out what's out lol

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The sub-ohm tanks get a new entry. Actually 3 new ones from Joyetech. In the middle of this video it shows it actually designed for rewicking, as a Clearo. Design wise this may be my favorite, just unscrew the coil top, restuff the cotton, screw back on, and done. Or put in a new coil. Amazingly it has variable airflow on the coil, and on the tank.

Restuffing the cotton so easily, is just great. Sure you can with the Kanger Subtank Coil, but its not designed for it. This looks like a better solution to the Kanger RBA option. Rewicking could be boringly fast.

And Joytech is release the Mini Mech too. The EGO ONE

The Sub-Ohm war is on. And these look really great.
Thanks, Tom for showing us this new product. I've been on the lookout for new rtas to replace my fill n gos that I use while driving. Would love to eliminate the need for purchasing replacement heads. And I've been hesitant about the Atlantis and Kanger sub-ohm. This looks like a winner.

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got a feeling that there will be more fill and go attys offering rebuildable options now that the Kanger Sub-Tank and the eGrip RBA head are on the market. The Atlantis RBA head is on its way..

My earlier rebuilding experience started with the IGO W RDA and rebuilding Kanger Protank heads. The original oem Kanger heads burned juice and generally sucked ass in terms of quality, so people started to rebuild them and get wonderful results. It's my understanding that the folks at Kanger lost their shit when vapers began to rebuild their heads and resell them, so Kanger made heads that were not able to be rebuilt and suffered market loss because of all the negative PR on the crap quality of their protank heads. They finally figured out that vapers that rebuilt their heads did them a favor by giving them practical manufacturing and engineering pointers, such as using organic cotton on the Sub-Tank heads.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got a feeling that there will be more fill and go attys offering rebuildable options now that the Kanger Sub-Tank and the eGrip RBA head are on the market. The Atlantis RBA head is on its way..

My earlier rebuilding experience started with the IGO W RDA and rebuilding Kanger Protank heads. The original oem Kanger heads burned juice and generally sucked ass in terms of quality, so people started to rebuild them and get wonderful results. It's my understanding that the folks at Kanger lost their shit when vapers began to rebuild their heads and resell them, so Kanger made heads that were not able to be rebuilt and suffered market loss because of all the negative PR on the crap quality of their protank heads. They finally figured out that vapers that rebuilt their heads did them a favor by giving them practical manufacturing and engineering pointers, such as using organic cotton on the Sub-Tank heads.
Any opinions on the Delta 2? Also, I just saw the egrip on DHGate for real cheap ($30-36 range). Have you or anyone here purchased from them?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
When the Kanger Subtank RBA heads are available to purchase as a seperate item, I will seriously consider getting the device.

I rather like the idea of walking out of the house with a spare RBA ready to go if I pop a coil and I can wait till later to fix the one that just went.

And by then, the prices would have gone down as well!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When the Kanger Subtank RBA heads are available to purchase as a seperate item, I will seriously consider getting the device.

I rather like the idea of walking out of the house with a spare RBA ready to go if I pop a coil and I can wait till later to fix the one that just went.

And by then, the prices would have gone down as well!
Do you know anything about DHGate, UncleRJ?

rj

rj

VU Sponsors