Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks a million for this post inspects.....4 months ago I went into the doctor because I was having severe pains in my back and stomach..I went in for sonographs??? and was told my gallbladder was filled with stones.My doctor told me the only solution was to have my gallbladder removed, that is was no problem and I really didn't need a gallbladder....this sounded like bullshit to me., as I doubted nature just threw a couple of useless organs into my body for fun...I latter found out that you do need a gallbladder and there is a higher rate of colon cancer among people who have their gallbladders removed..also surgery didn't adress the cause of the problem.....I asked if there was any other treatment that I could take..my doctor said ..Nope..just surgery.....I have spent hundreds of hours on the internet since then investigating natural treatment for gallstones and have made drastic changes in my diet, done several diffrent cleanses, as well as gallbladder flushes......I have since then lost 25 pounds which I needed to lose, my pains are all gone,and I a have learned a ton about the GI tract and nutrituion...I have a ways to go, but I will never eat they way I used to....If my doctor had offered me any alternative I would have had more faith in him, but the very fact that he could offer no other solution than surgery convinced me he didn't know shit.and what was worse ..he didn't want to know shit.....what I have learned in my studies, has only spurred me onto further study...I'm convinced that proper nutrition and cleanses,and herbs would do far more than all the drugs they are peddeling....my sister in-law batteled cancer first breast cancer and latter the cancer returned, and she died...everything they talked about in the video matches what I witnessed.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks a million for this post inspects.....4 months ago I went into the doctor because I was having severe pains in my back and stomach..I went in for sonographs??? and was told my gallbladder was filled with stones.My doctor told me the only solution was to have my gallbladder removed, that is was no problem and I really didn't need a gallbladder....this sounded like bullshit to me., as I doubted nature just threw a couple of useless organs into my body for fun...I latter found out that you do need a gallbladder and there is a higher rate of colon cancer among people who have their gallbladders removed..also surgery didn't adress the cause of the problem.....I asked if there was any other treatment that I could take..my doctor said ..Nope..just surgery.....I have spent hundreds of hours on the internet since then investigating natural treatment for gallstones and have made drastic changes in my diet, done several diffrent cleanses, as well as gallbladder flushes......I have since then lost 25 pounds which I needed to lose, my pains are all gone,and I a have learned a ton about the GI tract and nutrituion...I have a ways to go, but I will never eat they way I used to....If my doctor had offered me any alternative I would have had more faith in him, but the very fact that he could offer no other solution than surgery convinced me he didn't know shit.and what was worse ..he didn't want to know shit.....what I have learned in my studies, has only spurred me onto further study...I'm convinced that proper nutrition and cleanses,and herbs would do far more than all the drugs they are peddeling....my sister in-law batteled cancer first breast cancer and latter the cancer returned, and she died...everything they talked about in the video matches what I witnessed.
PV, I had a similar issue. Try Essiac Tea, available at WholeFoods...may sound like nonsense, but I can say with unequivocal certainty, it's not.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You should talk with @BigNasty about herbals, too. He's like a mad Guru on this stuff. Sheer Wizard. I truly believe all his research played a HUGE part in helping his mom. Good stuff <3

Really glad to read all that, and the progress you made with it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PV, I had a similar issue. Try Essiac Tea, available at WholeFoods...may sound like nonsense, but I can say with unequivocal certainty, it's not.
actually I have made Essiac Tea, but I was under the impression it was a cancer treatment and not for stuff like gallbladders.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@pulsevape if you want to PM me I will be more than happy to show you what I have been using with ZERO issue, I can eat without planning my day around where the shitters are.
Ate little ceasers the other night with no explosive results, no indigestion and no bloating.
I can eat and use MCT , monosaturated , and LCT oils with absolutely no issues. Your brain and body need them and without the gallbladder you are in a balancing act of digestive upset or explosive fast moving vs. absorbing and using the nutrients that are processed by the body with said oils and fats.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@pulsevape if you want to PM me I will be more than happy to show you what I have been using with ZERO issue, I can eat without planning my day around where the shitters are.
Ate little ceasers the other night with no explosive results, no indigestion and no bloating.
I can eat and use MCT , monosaturated , and LCT oils with absolutely no issues. Your brain and body need them and without the gallbladder you are in a balancing act of digestive upset or explosive fast moving vs. absorbing and using the nutrients that are processed by the body with said oils and fats.
yeah I left a note when you get time just drop me a line

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yeah I left a note when you get time just drop me a line
been celebrating MAGA.

The Truth About Cancer: Episode 4 - Excitotoxins that Fuel Cancer, Nature’s Pharmacy and Healing Cancer with Sound & Light

https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com...m_source=maropost&utm_content=2017-01-20-1730
BPA, rBGH, transfats, sugars. All will feed and promote cancer like a motherfucker. I know several cancer patients that all talked about the tumor craving meaning the OCD level of sugar intake. And once the cancer was gone not having it again unless a tumor started growing again.

Some woowoo esp. the sound and light which is total shit IMO. Unless you are talking about seratonin and meletonin levels which are cancer fighters.

But naturally there are a few things that do work absolute miracles, the two biggest that work wonders in conjunction with each other are Turmeric and Black pepper. Also good for the heart, inflammation and blood pressure.
White button mushrooms.
Selenium.
MCT, LCT monosaturated oils/fat are also needed.
It really depends on the type and make up of the cancer and the gene responses. I mean what works for HER2 triple positive breast cancer is not going to work triple negative.

Also a strong advocate of removing the tumor then test it with zero biopsy before hand. IMO biopsies just puncture the immune system response of containing the cancer cells, and biopsy breaks that and allows the cells to run amuck in your body.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also a strong advocate of removing the tumor then test it with zero biopsy before hand. IMO biopsies just puncture the immune system response of containing the cancer cells, and biopsy breaks that and allows the cells to run amuck in your body.

SO TRUE...!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Truth About Cancer: Episode 4 - Excitotoxins that Fuel Cancer, Nature’s Pharmacy and Healing Cancer with Sound & Light

https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com...m_source=maropost&utm_content=2017-01-20-1730
I once interviewed a couple of eye doctors who used light to cure people...they had people look at diffrent collors of light..the idea was that the eyes were a pathway to the hypothalamus which regulates all the other glands, and by healing it you healed the other glands....I have read about them using it to heal people who have had what is called hysterical blindness...in these cases they were Vietnamese women who had witnessed extreme carnage of war and whose brains had decide to just shut down the ability to see because the people just weren't able to absorb the enormity of what they witnessed.light was also used before the monopoly of the drug trade as a treatment for tuberculosis....

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This all reminds me of the chemical companies propoganda about agriculture....around the turn of the last century a chemist burned a plant to ash and then broke down the major components of a plant...he decide that plants were made up of nitrogen, potassium, and phosporous, and that by simply feeding plants these 3 chemicals as a fetilizer, it would produce bumper crops...it is called the NPK.....it totally ignored the soil as a living thing...the role of bacterias and fungi,micronutrients,minerals, and a host of other things that made up the world we call the soil.....the result were ruinious....it not only failed to be a substainable diet for plants it was disasterous for the soil killing of millions of acres of prime farmland.As it's failings became transparent, rather than abandon a failed paradigm, because the money and political corruption the chemical companies controlled, we just doubled down on this stupidity and used more and more chemicals till we poisined the soil and the groundwater.....we could not shift the paradigm because of corprate control...the medical industry seems to be in much the same state,,,,,we have a blind faith in patened medicine becuase it is the narritive that has been pushed down our throats literally since the day we were born and any deviation from that narritive has been branded ..insane.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What exposure I've had in terms of cancer research from family who participated, the research hospitals don't want cures. They want job security and a cure means the end of bottomless grants. When on the verge of a cure my family member had their research tampered with, was grilled by hospital staff, the doctor in charge was sent back home overseas and paid to keep his mouth shut. Vehicles were following my family member on the highway. Ultimately they were blacklisted. My family member was a lab tech, not even a doctor and they were willing to go to those lengths in the 70's. About the only good that came of it was karma when years later the head of cancer research at that hospital died - of cancer.

Many people resort to holistic approaches, some may work. My stepdad had cancer, tried the essiac tea, tried kombucha mushroom tea and grew the mushrooms, the whole nine yards. Unfortunately it didn't have any effect, neither did the chemo or radiation treatments. Maybe it works for some, others not so much. Like anything it probably depends on the individual, their type of cancer, what stage it's in and a host of other variables.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a niece who recently survived stage 4 non hodkins lymphoma. Last december she has cancer everywhere. Her scans would show it everywhere and lots of it. Her doctor said she was a candidate for the Car-T trials. Car-t is where they take blood cells out of a person, reprogram them to go after the cancer cells and then they put the cells back in the patient and watch. They did this to my niece in the first part of January. She got very sick from it and then got better. They did another scan after the treatment and all cancer was gone. This week they did the 90 day scan and no cancer. From what I was reading over a %70 cure rate on this treatment.

What gives me the greatest hope for my niece is this is not the first time they used this treatment to fight cancer. Other forms of cancer this treatment was very positive for so hopefully my niece will now be cancer free for the rest of her life as well as many others now have a real chance with this treatment.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watching,,, if I could I would have loved some of these posts. Got ran off another board for being pro keto'ish and regaining my health... Turns out if people have to make drastic changes to their diet they may fight a healing process and shoot the messenger.

Silver79

Member For 4 Years
Cancer is a mother fucker....Ovarian Carcinosarcoma took my mother and then Colon Stage IV T4 took my Stepmother. I'd say I'm hopeful that we will see real viable and affordable cures for the major cancers, but that's just nonsense.....There's no money in the cure.

VU Sponsors