Become a Patron!

The Tweaker - Near perfect Ni200 coil placement

Majistir

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yXBN2pd.jpg

I've recently jumped on board the Ni200 wagon and wanted a quicker, more reliable re-coiling experience. So I introduce to you, for lack of a better word, The Tweaker!

With tight spaces becoming even more tight with the ammount of wraps needed for Ni200 The Tweaker will save time ensuring coils dont touch or overlap when trying to fit your coils onto a 3 post RBA.

You start by wrapping your ni200 around your 3mm drill bit, pinch to shorten the gaps, remove from bit and place upsidedown in The Tweaker. Then run the drill bit through locking the coil in place. At this point, if needed, you can squeeze the tweezer part to get the gaps even and close. Flip over The Tweaker and feed the legs through your posts. Move your positive(or negative) leg as far as you want... The Tweaker will keep your coil from deforming and make sure the legs dont cross a coil. Pull out the drill bit and remove The Tweaker straight up. Enjoy a near perfect coil placement.

Parts needed:
-Cheap tweezers you can destroy
-Picture hanging clip
-Bolt/nut
-3mm drill bit

Tools:
-Drill
-metal file

As you can see its pretty self explanitory. Drill and file the tweezers to fit the bit and bolt that holds the picture hanging clip. Bend, file, and sand where needed.

One thing I would like to add is a way for The Tweaker to use multiple sized coils in length not diameter. This is setup for a 3mm ID coil with 9 or 10 wraps with 30g Ni200.

VU Sponsors