Become a Patron!

The Vape Kitchen Review:

boxboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
IMG_20150716_191742.jpg

This is my first experience and review with the company called " The Vape Kitchen ".
website http://www.thevapekitchen.com

Remember taste/preference is subjective, thus what I like/dislike you may or maynot... This is my personal, individual experience! So don't let this sway you in either direction, make your own decisions based on your searchs for what you like from eliquids.

The Vape Kitchen seems to more active in social spots like Reddit and Instagram rather then Twitter or Facebook. However they do have an account with all the above...

I ordered 3 - 15ml bottles from them as a "Sample" to see if what they clam about their juices was true... Since I watched several videos and read 10+ written reviews and they all seemed to give 5 out 5 stars for this company, so I ordered:

1x Bad Mother Custard / 0 mg
1x Thai Mango Sticky Rice / 0mg
1x Strawberry Milky Candy / 0 mg

$57.02 USD Total after Cost, Tax, Shipping etc.

Ordered on: July 5th 2015, got an automated response via email regarding the order, 4 business days later I received my tracking number information via email. July 9th 2015 the shipping label was created and by July 16th 2015 the package is in my hands. GOOD JOB!

Total time: from CANOGA PARK, CA, USA to Kingston, Ontario, Canada was (9 days turnaround).

My thoughts once delivered:
Came In plan 5x5x5" box, inside was a self sealed bubble wrap envelop, inside that the bottles were individually shrink wrapped. ( Well protected ) I also received the invoice, 1x VK logo sticker and 3x FREE samples.

Nothing special about the bottles to note, simple blue and/or clear plastic bottles with child lock caps. The labels are clear, easy to read and nicely designed.

Tested all juices with:
Sigelei 150w box mod - Haze mini RDA - 0.21ohm, Various wattages, found best results at 60-80 watts.

Does this product blow clouds, YES.
Does this product have lots of flavor, YES.
Perfect Pear:
Have you ever ate a Fresh, Ripe, Juicy Pear? Well its Pear, 100% Punch in the face PEAR, the flavor lingers for a while in your mouth. Good amount of clouds, BIG on Flavor, Its VERY GOOD!

Bad Mother Custard:
Its smooth, feels thick and tastes great. Not like Cappellas or Flavor Arts custards but in between of both id say. The Madagascar Vanilla and Eggy-ness shines through. If you like custards, you will like this. It's pretty darn good!

Strawberry Milk Candy:
I did a side by side test of the actual candy and this flavor, its spot on. Light flavor of natural Strawberry's/lightly sweet Milk. Not like a drink type flavor but very nice. It can be an ADV because its not an overpowering flavor. GOOD JOB!

Thai Mango Sticky Rice:
On the inhale you get Mangos and the exhale gives you Rice with mild coconut flavor. The rice is different, a very mild taste of salt, not at all a bad thing. Its a unique flavor. If you like Thia foods, you will likely like this one... Good Job on making a unique flavor...

Ube Macapuno:
No idea what this is suppose to be, but I get a almost carmel/chocolate flavor, its a nice relaxing vape. Not too strong In flavor but its good. Nice Job!

Thai Iced Tea:
The flavors I'm getting is Thai tea mixed with Lipton iced tea and an almost soda pop fizz taste/effect. Its unique, its not bad its alctually nice. Summertime treat for sure.

The big question: Will I buy again?
YES I will, BUT I'm getting other flavors that I've yet to try, the only flavor I'm getting a large bottle of will be Prefect Pear! Its an ADV for me...

Bottom line:
Ease of ordering 5*****
Speed of shipping 5*****
Cost vs Quantity 5*****
Quality of product 5*****
Flavor of product 5*****

Con's: Dont have any con's about the eliquids, besides I was looking for premium juice and I don't mind paying fair prices for what I get. I'm happy and will order again.

Thanks for your time!
Boxboy

Attachments

• IMG_20150716_191843.jpg
    IMG_20150716_191843.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've had their juices before and they are pretty good. Bad Mother Custard is my fav. And like you said, they have taste that you can't get anywhere else.

hondo701

Member For 4 Years
The pear and sticky rice are both great flavors. All of their flavors seem to be very true to whatever they are trying to make, at least the ones I have had.

I recommend trying the Juicy Peach if you liked the pear. If you like 'drink' flavors like the tea, Irish Car Bomb and Café Sue Da are excellent flavors as well.

Don Don

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Their tobacco line is impressive as well.

Last edited:

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 3 or 4 VK juices that I have tried are indeed very good. But my credit card doesn't like them at all so I very rarely buy them and when I do it's with cash. ;)

DDarko

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know this is an old thread but I wanted to mention that TVK juices are now only $18/30ml and they are freaking phenomenal!! The Ube Macapuno, Thai Mango Sticky Rice, Perfect Pear and Pineapple Whip are ADVs for me. Every juice I've tried from them has been spot on and just amazing. I normally vape a juice called Nuts n Cream from Northland Vapor which is only $15/120ml but I'd gladly pay $25/30ml for these juices, they're THAT good

VU Sponsors