Become a Patron!

The VU Beater Mod Challenge - Closes 10/24/18 (7 Prizes Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Badges will be created at some point, but they won’t be handed out after every challenge so as not to devalue their awarding.

At the moment the team want to get a few challenges under our belts, see type of activity and level of engagement to take learnings from it before we start thinking about ways to best approach this aspect.

Rest assured though we will put some info in the announcements thread when we land on how best to approach the badges (don’t worry about past efforts we will be reviewing as we go)
Sweet deal. I hope their is a "Challenge Whore" badge. Lol:D

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Awesome! Thanks for hosting the contest @VapingUnderground and thank you for the Prize @Heaven Gifts

It's pretty funny because I was thinking of replacing my Revenger because it's pretty damn beat up, maybe I'll enter it in the next contest :D

Edit* I'd have to say this was a great contest, I enjoyed seeing other people's beaters!

Last edited:

Paskal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow I hit a jackpot! Hahaha its been a long time since I win anything.

However after long brainstorming session (lol), I think I can't afford $15 for the shipping. Sorry to cause you some trouble @KingPin! but could you please re-roll my spot again? Hopefully someone in the USA wins it this time :)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

However after long brainstorming session (lol), I think I can't afford $15 for the shipping. Sorry to cause you some trouble @KingPin! but could you please re-roll my spot again? Hopefully someone in the USA wins it this time :)

Thanks Paskal: have re-rolled at your request and amended the Roll 1 post with the new result

Beater award for the Wotofo Warrior RDA from purecoils instead goes to @Just Frank for the Pico submission
:confetti:

@CrazyChef v2.0

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Congrats to the winners and thanks to kingpin for all the hard work!

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Thanks!
Thanks Paskal: have re-rolled at your request and amended the Roll 1 post with the new result

Beater award for the Wotofo Warrior RDA from purecoils instead goes to @Just Frank for the Pico submission
:confetti:

@CrazyChef v2.0
Nice!

Buddha222

Chainvaping through the fog ....
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Congrats to the winners!

I know I'm late to post, but wanted to share 3 of my daily beaters. Sigelei 100, Pioneer IPV2X, Pioneer IPV3 Li.

These have taken a beating over the past couple years but still work like a champ!

Attachments

• IMG_20181027_011534178.jpg
    IMG_20181027_011534178.jpg
    890.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20181027_012100201.jpg
    IMG_20181027_012100201.jpg
    719.9 KB · Views: 11

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator