Become a Patron!

The worst Regulated Mod you have ever bought and why!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I never had a problem with the RX200 connector but almost broke my first RX200S when I tried to install a Crown Tank. The RX200S 510 pin is about 1mm taller than the 200. My Aromamizers all work fine on the 200S. Their 510 is about 1mm shorter than the Crown's.

Here's Daniel DJLsb's 510 charts

http://www.djlsbvapes.com/510-connectors-length/
Yeah I just tested the RX200S and the RX 2/3 this was fixed the RX 300 has a way way better connector and I really had not noticed it until this thread came up

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah I just tested the RX200S and the RX 2/3 this was fixed the RX 300 has a way way better connector and I really had not noticed it until this thread came up
we know it's different but i wouldn't say the issue is gone until we get some confirmation. i would be happy if it is though. I like the wismec chip. the only thing stopping the rx's from being good mods was the 510 and the internal wiring.
i'm still not happy about their BS warranty policy of "using a non wismec atty voids warranty" who wants to be stuck with using only their crappy attys lol

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you surely are one of the few that feels this way my original rx 200 still works fine even though the paint is falling off

I am surely not.

First of all, look at the post right above yours, lol.

Also, there's a litany of complaints about many of Wismec's products (though not all) in the help section.

Glad you got one of the ones that works. But there are plenty of horror stories here on VU to discern a trend. Hundreds of vape makers, no need for me to desperately dive into Wismec again.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we know it's different but i wouldn't say the issue is gone until we get some confirmation. i would be happy if it is though. I like the wismec chip. the only thing stopping the rx's from being good mods was the 510 and the internal wiring.
i'm still not happy about their BS warranty policy of "using a non wismec atty voids warranty" who wants to be stuck with using only their crappy attys lol
Yeah shitty and totally unrealistic warranty, but then again most all manufacturers warranties are as worthless as the paper they're written on ;)

Back to the RX, honestly that upgrade I had on my DNA really made it a new kick ass mod. Upgrade of wiring, insulator and 510 pin/deck for $50 was awesome. If it's done on the RX, what do you have in it, around $90? With that it'll kick $100+ Mod's ass's ESPECIALLY the Sigelei 213 which goes for what on average? $100+ ;)

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am surely not.

First of all, look at the post right above yours, lol.

Also, there's a litany of complaints about many of Wismec's products (though not all) in the help section.

Glad you got one of the ones that works. But there are plenty of horror stories here on VU to discern a trend. Hundreds of vape makers, no need for me to desperately dive into Wismec again.
99% deal with the shitty 510 pin that JoyTech puts in all their shit ;)

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the only thing stopping the rx's from being good mods was the 510 and the internal wiring.

Yeah, it's a great mod if you ignore two horrendously major issues :p.

lol, not disagreeing with you, just making a little fun of your wording.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah shitty and totally unrealistic warranty, but then again most all manufacturers warranties are as worthless as the paper they're written on ;)

Back to the RX, honestly that upgrade I had on my DNA really made it a new kick ass mod. Upgrade of wiring, insulator and 510 pin/deck for $50 was awesome. If it's done on the RX, what do you have in it, around $90? With that it'll kick $100+ Mod's ass's ESPECIALLY the Sigelei 213 which goes for what on average? $100+ ;)
Lol the fuchai is so overpriced for having a shitty chip, doesn't do TC, can't be upgraded, and only puts out 155 watts. But hey it looks nice lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah, it's a great mod if you ignore two horrendously major issues :p.

lol, not disagreeing with you, just making a little fun of your wording.
Lol I see. I mean if they used a better 510 and wiring and charged 5 bucks more for the mod it would still be cheap and be a kick ass mod. But what can u expect. The last time Jaybo made anything good was the tobh lol and that was a long time ago

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No one else has said it, so I will....the iStick 50 was absolutely the worst mod I've ever owned for the entire two weeks I was able to use it before it croaked. Fortunately it didn't go out with a BANG like so many others, mine just died in its sleep one day.
Other than that, I HATED the Reuleaux RX 2/3. I love my RX 200's, I have three of those and a DNA that I absolutely love. But the battery door on the 2/3 was near impossible to get off and back on, and I hated the "crease" it had at the top of the mod, perfect for channeling juice into the battery chamber in the event of a leak. I didn't even own that one for a week till I traded it for a RX 200S, and I hate that one too. Battery life is half of what I get on a regular 200 or DNA.

You sure love em️

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You know what's funny?

Sitting right next to me on my coffee table is the best thing I found about my RX200!

THE BOX.

I mean you can't beat this thing. Sturdy cardboard construction, attractive faux-silver finish, detailed logos, pictures and descriptions of the contents on all six sides...

Also, convenient finger notches on the lid to make separation from the base as easy as pie!

Really great box, everyone should have one. I use mine to store various lengths of wire!

Here's a picture of me and my box. I am a proud owner.

upload_2017-1-11_1-18-47.png

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sure it was!! haha you were caught
I'm dead serious dude. I have several fsk boxes, the red is not needed. the g2 is a perfectly fine piece of Vape gear. ask around. unfortunately my joke was bad timing. Trolls be trolling. I'm not listing anymore on the trading section too many fucking trolls.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You know what's funny?

Sitting right next to me on my coffee table is the best thing I found about my RX200!

THE BOX.

I mean you can't beat this thing. Sturdy cardboard construction, attractive faux-silver finish, detailed logos, pictures and descriptions of the contents on all six sides...

Also, convenient finger notches on the lid to make separation from the base as easy as pie!

Really great box, everyone should have one. I use mine to store various lengths of wire!

View attachment 71202
Thats some funny shit right there

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
who are you looking to get this confirmation from ?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
who are you looking to get this confirmation from ?
DJLsb would be nice. I'm half tempted to get one myself and test but I don't have any 4 battery mods or married sets of 4 so I haven't looked at getting one

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thats some funny shit right there
Agreed. Unfortunately I threw my box away.
It's not a total POS. Sure tc never works consistently, no matter the atty or build (but I love the idea of the TCR firmware update). Sure it's totally inefficient and you can't make it a day without swapping batteries. Sure it gets hot from normal vaping at 60W. Sure the paint chips like a 1975 Chevy. Sure the 510 is junk and 1/2 the time you get no atty warnings. Sure the warranty is voided because you use a non-wismec atty, [despite them rarely selling wismec as a kit (mod+atty) like smok does with almost all their mods]. Sure its wonky above 100W despite firmware updates that now theoretically allows you fire it at 250W.

I just need it to last until February 3rd when I am back home and can vape mail my 5 new mods. Please JayBo, Supreme God of vaping!

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DJLsb would be nice. I'm half tempted to get one myself and test but I don't have any 4 battery mods or married sets of 4 so I haven't looked at getting one

You tell me what testing methodology you would like to partake in and I will test it I have a brand new RX 300 sitting right here.. As I stated earlier I do notice a issue with the original RX 200 I do not on the RX 200s nor on the RX 2/3 and I have not tested the RX 300 yet... Even though I have them all I am not saying there is not an issue nor was however, I do notice that the original issue that Wismec owned up to on the others does not appear to exist with the tanks I have the issues with this is simple there are so many variables so many tanks so if its a physical dimensional measurement I can do it easily..

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The best and the worst.
G2 all the fucking way, just is a powerhouse, light and runs like a top the only two minor complaints I have is post 50w no incremental adjustments and no stealth mode.
It will ruin you.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The best and the worst.
G2 all the fucking way, just is a powerhouse, light and runs like a top the only two minor complaints I have is post 50w no incremental adjustments and no stealth mode.
It will ruin you.
Meh .........
Had the G2, was alright, actually a decent regulated Mod. But it was certainly hit with a fucking ugly stick, hell it was beaten with it.

These will ruin you ;)

modfather-3_zpsn8ztsvde.jpg
Boss_zpsvhhc1nu9.jpg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Meh .........
Had the G2, was alright, actually a decent regulated Mod. But it was certainly hit with a fucking ugly stick, hell it was beaten with it.

These will ruin you ;)

modfather-3_zpsn8ztsvde.jpg
Boss_zpsvhhc1nu9.jpg
I Like that shiny mod right there

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
You tell me what testing methodology you would like to partake in and I will test it I have a brand new RX 300 sitting right here.. As I stated earlier I do notice a issue with the original RX 200 I do not on the RX 200s nor on the RX 2/3 and I have not tested the RX 300 yet... Even though I have them all I am not saying there is not an issue nor was however, I do notice that the original issue that Wismec owned up to on the others does not appear to exist with the tanks I have the issues with this is simple there are so many variables so many tanks so if its a physical dimensional measurement I can do it easily..
The rx200s and rx2/3 have the same 510 as the rx200 so to notice an issue on 1 of 3 identical items doesn't really make sense. Also have u disassembled and measured the guage of the wire? They use 18 Guage when it should be 14 guage in all their mods. As stated before from roc550 his mod performs much better with the new 510. And the joke of it being a hand warmer is there for a reason. There really isn't anything you personally could do to prove it one way or another I'd like to see DJLsb take on the device personally. He's the one reviewer I actually trust

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The rx200s and rx2/3 have the same 510 as the rx200 so to notice an issue on 1 of 3 identical items doesn't really make sense. Also have u disassembled and measured the guage of the wire? They use 18 Guage when it should be 14 guage in all their mods. As stated before from roc550 his mod performs much better with the new 510. And the joke of it being a hand warmer is there for a reason. There really isn't anything you personally could do to prove it one way or another I'd like to see DJLsb take on the device personally. He's the one reviewer I actually trust

What was the premise that you started with?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I type on rx300 510 pin in bing and
4ccbf64ad837e9a9087fa6780b947b8a.jpg
686e5eca63193055a4eda054d7720699.jpg
ed9acca4a478e19c86b61369daa44a2e.jpg
086bf5045165187921b794c74407102e.jpg
5dc050043d748d6a88e2718927d30f80.jpg

Yeah totally a non issue lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
What was the premise that you started with?
That the rx series mods have crap 510 pins and internal wiring that's too thin and if they fixed those issues they would be good mods

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What's funny is the latest firmware upgrade with the RX200 it does 250W. Hell take a couple of pulls at 70-80W and the Mod gets fucking hot.........

Yeah the upgrade I did on my DNA really made a world of difference. I asked him to try 14g but it wouldn't fit, the 16g wire though makes a huge difference. That and replacing the insulator and the 510, pin.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
What's funny is the latest firmware upgrade with the RX200 it does 250W. Hell take a couple of pulls at 70-80W and the Mod gets fucking hot.........

Yeah the upgrade I did on my DNA really made a world of difference. I asked him to try 14g but it wouldn't fit, the 16g wire though makes a huge difference. That and replacing the insulator and the 510, pin.
16 should be fine. 14 is preferable but 18 is a joke. People don't understand the importance. I've seen 4/0 400 amp cable melt due to over amperage. It's no joke. I wouldn't put that near my face. I've seen people get arc flashed. Too many people take this shit too lightly cause they don't know any better.

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Agreed. Unfortunately I threw my box away.
It's not a total POS. Sure tc never works consistently, no matter the atty or build (but I love the idea of the TCR firmware update). Sure it's totally inefficient and you can't make it a day without swapping batteries. Sure it gets hot from normal vaping at 60W. Sure the paint chips like a 1975 Chevy. Sure the 510 is junk and 1/2 the time you get no atty warnings. Sure the warranty is voided because you use a non-wismec atty, [despite them rarely selling wismec as a kit (mod+atty) like smok does with almost all their mods]. Sure its wonky above 100W despite firmware updates that now theoretically allows you fire it at 250W.

I just need it to last until February 3rd when I am back home and can vape mail my 5 new mods. Please JayBo, Supreme God of vaping!

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

May the force be with you. The odds are against you, but revolutions are built on hope, right?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
16 should be fine. 14 is preferable but 18 is a joke. People don't understand the importance. I've seen 4/0 400 amp cable melt due to over amperage. It's no joke. I wouldn't put that near my face. I've seen people get arc flashed. Too many people take this shit too lightly cause they don't know any better.

I would take this RX 300 apart just to see if they actually did run a more appropriate guage but to get the thing apart could be challenging I just looked at it and with the batteries loading from the bottom this could be messy... I know one thing over all of it the RX 300 is one fucking heavy freaking MOD its a weapon thats all I really know

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
iStick 50 is an old mod. I've had long term success with the newer models, namely the 40TC and the 100TC. I'd probably agree with you a few years back, but eLeaf has stepped up their game and put forth some more intriguing (and reliable) devices.
I know. I bought the 50 not long after they came out, but also own two of the 100s without issue. I was just never so impressed with an ELeaf product that I sought them out.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It's not just the 510. He also swaps out the internal wiring. Point is its a well known issue on the mod. I understand it's a cheap throwaway but many people have just 1 mod and depend on it to keep them off tobacco.

I agree with you about the mod, it is an OK cheap throwaway, and no one should depend on it to keep them off tobacco. But no one should ever have only one mod for that very reason. Whether you but a cheap piece of crap or a top end box you need more than one because any of them can and will fail.

I have a 200S, and like it for the battery life with 3 18650s and I don't care what happens to it. I'm not throwing it into walls for the hell of it, but I don't baby it and won't shed tears when it up and dies on me. It's a backup beater box. As is just about every other mod at that price point.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I would take this RX 300 apart just to see if they actually did run a more appropriate guage but to get the thing apart could be challenging I just looked at it and with the batteries loading from the bottom this could be messy... I know one thing over all of it the RX 300 is one fucking heavy freaking MOD its a weapon thats all I really know
Not 100% related but are you aware that beats headphones have chunks of metal in them to make them feel heavier because people equate that with quality?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I agree with you about the mod, it is an OK cheap throwaway, and no one should depend on it to keep them off tobacco. But no one should ever have only one mod for that very reason. Whether you but a cheap piece of crap or a top end box you need more than one because any of them can and will fail.

I have a 200S, and like it for the battery life with 3 18650s and I don't care what happens to it. I'm not throwing it into walls for the hell of it, but I don't baby it and won't shed tears when it up and dies on me. It's a backup beater box. As is just about every other mod at that price point.
True but there are better mods at that price IMO as beaters. The one thing it had going was triple battery but now others are doing the same.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not 100% related but are you aware that beats headphones have chunks of metal in them to make them feel heavier because people equate that with quality?

You have so many logical fallacies inside you that its quite unsettling

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
You have so many logical fallacies inside you that its quite unsettling
Lol because you are defending known issues on a mod like u own stock in wismec? If u like it and the mod was good to you then I'm happy for you, but it doesn't mean issues are non existent. You can like a product but acknowledge it's flaws u know. U don't have to go full on fanboy

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know. I bought the 50 not long after they came out, but also own two of the 100s without issue. I was just never so impressed with an ELeaf product that I sought them out.

Lol because you are defending known issues on a mod like u own stock in wismec? If u like it and the mod was good to you then I'm happy for you, but it doesn't mean issues are non existent. You can like a product but acknowledge it's flaws u know. U don't have to go full on fanboy

Nor does it mean that the validity of the said claims are 100% accurate I am far from a fan boy and realize they are all cheap disposable crap you fell into logic traps over and over and at some point its very entertaining and I am sure it will continue to be

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nor does it mean that the validity of the said claims are 100% accurate I am far from a fan boy and realize they are all cheap disposable crap you fell into logic traps over and over and at some point its very entertaining and I am sure it will continue to be
Right a logic trap? Lol all I said was they have known issues and you claimed 3 identical items with 2 having no issues and 1 having issues. Then u said it's heavy so it must be well built and u never addressed the wiring. But hey I'm the one that's out of my mind lol. I can care less one way or another I was simply stating known issues on a device. U can move along now. I'm over this conversation with u

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Right a logic trap? Lol all I said was they have known issues and you claimed 3 identical items with 2 having no issues and 1 having issues. Then u said it's heavy so it must be well built and u never addressed the wiring. But hey I'm the one that's out of my mind lol. I can care less one way or another I was simply stating known issues on a device. U can move along now. I'm over this conversation with u

You just made my case. This was never about a .510 connector it was allowing you to show your stupidity and how you defend an argument your defense failed time and time again and then you shift the burden of proof now please!!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
You just made my case. This was never about a .510 connector it was allowing you to show your stupidity and how you defend an argument your defense failed time and time again and then you shift the burden of proof now please!!
lol what sense does that even make. you literally have no point or have said anything of value. I don't have an argument or a side. i stated a few facts to which you tried to make lame excuses for such as "it's a 30 dollar mod so who cares" and "well it feels heavy so it must be good" or "even though i have 3 identical 510 pins only one is bad quality"

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know what's funny?

THE BOX.

View attachment 71202
laughing1_zpsjhb4gv1c.gif

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just noticed something that maybe I should not hate on the Koopor PLus it has a good .510 connector dear me I want to kill it so bad but how!! there is it a spare microwave last time I sacrificed a device it was a Blackberry in the microwave should I should I not microwave the Koopor plus with the batteries inside?

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I guess I'm one of the odd folks who sought out the istick 100w. My first one only lasted a couple months before the firing switch broke internally. The second one's been holding up (knock on wood). Sure the paint blows but as a starter mod it fit the bill. Versatile with a single or dual batteries, decent enough in-mod charging to not have to need a separate charger starting out and it's comfy, at least to me.

I liked the look of the halo reactor, initially that's where I got my vape pens so that's the first place I saw it. Basically an istick rebadged as I found out. I'm not fond of the lego brick mods full of sharp corners like the g2 that's literally a box. The only others that looked halfways comfy to hold at the time were dna mods and they want more than I was willing to spend to start out. Hard to fault for $30 aside from the shit paint that peels when you look at it sideways. Physically it fits my hand pretty well and at the time there were many smaller dual 18650 mods. Newer mods are getting designed to be more comfortable in the hand thankfully. I think "box" mod should be a loose descriptor rather than a design goal lol.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've always brought more than 1 mod out when I leave the house for more than a few minutes.
Dual purpose.
I don't want to buy an Njoy if my mod craps out to get me back to my gear.
I like have 7 batteries & ~18ml loaded & ready to go.

It takes a good beating. I'm glad I missed. It killed the glass on my Aromamizer though.
That's my wife's 100 year old family heirloom mirror on my wall. That would have been that for sure.

View attachment 71218
Yep the healthiest mindset is to have a backup and maybe a backup of a backup I do not baby them either that is why I buy this stuff cause I know its going to break in one way or another always does ... Is that a mark on the wall from you throwing it? dear lord

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep the healthiest mindset is to have a backup and maybe a backup of a backup I do not baby them either that is why I buy this stuff cause I know its going to break in one way or another always does ... Is that a mark on the wall from you throwing it? dear lord
LOL She knows how to push my buttons.
I've never hit a woman in my life but I occasionally break shit.
She was way over to my left, I looked around and saw the mirror in the bedroom.
Hard as I could throw it. Changed the glass in the tank and vaped that shit.
Fucking horrified when I saw how close it was.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always bring more than 1 mod out when I leave the house for more than a few minutes for 2 reasons.
If my mod craps out don't want to have to buy an Njoy to get me back to my gear.
I like have 7 batteries & ~18ml loaded & ready to go.

RX200 takes a good beating. It killed the glass on my Aromamizer though.
I'm glad I missed.
That's my wife's 100 year old family heirloom mirror on my wall. That would have been that for sure.

View attachment 71218
how did the mod print end up againced the wall.... I'm confused..

kevin littell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The Bad: Kamry k200 tube mod. I paid 85 bucks for it at a vape shop in Panama City on vacation because sand got in the switch of the one I was carrying. It lasted 6 monthes before the 510 wobbles and the dead fire button forced me to buy a good one.

The Good: EGO T18650 mod. 45 dollars for a tube that would either go unregulated or 3.4 volts regulated. I bought 2 of them, vaped them 2 years and finally retired them for a SVD.

Innokin SVD: I dropped this thing about a million times on its head, ran it over accidently with the work truck and it kept going. Abandoned it for a Coolfire 4 after the switch started going South on me. Wore out 3 sets of batteries.

Innokin Coolfire 4. Although only 40 watts, I bought this with a Kayfun Lite V2 (OEM) and vaped it for 2 years. About 7 monthes ago (1 year and a half of use) it started acting wonky after charging it so I replaced it with 2 Ipower 80's and a pair of Tanks.( Avocado 24 and Boreas.)

Innokin IPOWER 80. see above.

Now if you want a list of crappy atomizers, I got lots of material.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL She knows how to push my buttons.
I've never hit a woman in my life but I occasionally break shit.
She was way over to my left, I looked around and saw the mirror in the bedroom.
Hard as I could throw it. Changed the glass in the tank and vaped that shit.
Fucking horrified when I saw how close it was.
dear god as crazy as this is this makes me like you hate you at the same time... :)
Maybe a 12 step program for Vape anger management may assist?
As I am thinking of that Mark on the wall I have an idea for a company or maybe a youtube channel
The vape psychologist... Our mission is to help "Unfuck" you

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
15 years of dancing on each others' last nerve and we're still married. Love endures.
I'm not that guy.
Relax.

VU Sponsors