Become a Patron!

The Wotofo Serpent RDTA - For flavor chasers and drippers alike.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've been using the Serpent since Friday evening. I spent 4 hours trying to get the proper readings with my meter. The resistance was reading up to 4.8 ohms and the voltage was up to 8.++. Scratching my head is an understatement. I finally just put it on a mod and everything read fine. Readings on the mod are .46 ohms, 3.8v in VW. There is definitely something wrong with it not liking meters. I always like a protruding, adjustable 510 pin.

The pre-installed drip tip gets fiery hot as well as the tank. I couldn't touch it and my lips could have been scorched if I didn't take just short bursts from the Serpent. I did not try the Delrin drip tip. The opening is too wide for me. Once I put put my drip tip on, inserting it into the Ultem insulator all is great. I am now running it in VW at .46, 4.9v and 50 watts. Beautiful flavor and a nice warm vape. I want to enjoy the flavor and vapor before I raise the wattage and possibly burn out the build.

This is perfect for the single coil user, seasoned vaper or someone who wants to go to the next level with a build. Aesthetically it is a beautiful tank. Very easy to operate and can easily install the extra Clapton coils provided. Machining is very nice and the build deck can accommodate some rather beefy coils. The bag of cotton and o-rings is creative in presentation. For a 22mm tank, I am hugely impressed with the build deck. The Ultam heat Insulator with my 510 beautiful drip tip keeps the heat from the drip tip and the top of the bell cap.

There is a brief visual summary pamphlet, I hope there is an additional manual to guide users through problems or questions that are more FAQ. But the pamphlet provided is excellent for a quick setup.

This is not my official written review. I am now thoroughly enjoying the Serpent without any issues.

Thank you HeavenGifts for the honor to review the Wotofo Serpent RDTA.

antikryst

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The o ring that seals my top cap is now wonky. Looks like it only comes with 1 spare. Top cap doesn't sit flush anymore. Does yours sit flush? Just started noticing it last week and I noticed that the actual o ring is now damaged and squished in some places.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a great little atty. My only beef with it is, if the tank isn't empty and you take the top cap off, it's very easy to forget to keep the feeling ports pointing up. I can't count the number of times it's spilled its guts onto my pants while I was busy doing something to the build :)

VU Sponsors