Become a Patron!

There Back! SMOKTech S.I.D Green $19.99

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shows $19.99 when I go there...."freeship" takes off 6 bucks, but the 6 bucks is added back on when you choose shipping...so basically, its 20 bucks and it ships free...still a great deal at the price...I bought a black one at that price a few weeks ago when they had all the colors available...free 2 day Priority shipping rocks...

Last edited:

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Spike64 enter Code; "Freeship" at the checkout -$6 =. $19.99 :)

Last edited:

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spike64 enter Code; "Freeship" at the checkout -$6 =. $13.99 :)
Then go ahead and try to order...you have to choose shipping...the 6 bucks is added back on...I followed the process and that's what it does....final price is 19.99 OTD

I got one of the last ones last time and it rocks. They are the metal body, not plastic. Ordered one for the Hubby during a 4th of July sale from somewhere else and paid alot more and his has a plastic body.

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't recall ever seeing a Plastic bodied SID? I am quit familiar with the anodized aluminum body. I wonder if you are referring to the Arcylimax?

I don't recall ever seeing a Plastic bodied SID? I am quit familiar with the anodized aluminum body. I wonder if you are referring to the Arcylimax?
We both have SIDs. They look the same, work the same but his silver tube feels different than my green one. Feels like plastic. Might just be the paint but we both think his is plastic. Even sounds different when you tap on it.

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
8/14/14
$19.99 Smoktech SID back in stock!
Limited to "Hot Pink"
Last time these went Quick....
Use "Freeship" for free shipping :)

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Battery external 18650,
package includes the SID only The S.I.D variable voltage electronic cigarette power unit allows you to change either the voltage or power output applied to your atomizer. With its intelligent electronics.this device ensures that it will always deliver a consistent voltage or power so that you can get the best possible experience from your atomizer and fluid. S.I.D features • Maximumoutput of 6 volts • Voltageadjustment from 3.0V - 6.0V in 0.1V increments. • Maximumoutput of 15 watts • Poweradjustment from 3.0-15 W in 0.5 W increments. • Outputcurrent limited to 4A. • Built inOLED display showing menu, function and selection. • Powered byLithium-Ion 18650 rechargeable battery (not included). • Reversepolarity protection. • Fitscompatible atomizers with a 510 screw thread fitting (not included).

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We both have SIDs. They look the same, work the same but his silver tube feels different than my green one. Feels like plastic. Might just be the paint but we both think his is plastic. Even sounds different when you tap on it.
It's a coating like I've seen on some Ego batts...I had a white SiD like that once....gives it a hard, rubbery feel...almost like plastic, but its metal underneath...

VU Sponsors