Become a Patron!

There is no safe way to smoke - Apparently this woman doesn't know what 'smoke' even means!

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I mostly agree with her actually. I do believe vaping is a healthier alternative to smoking, it is still not healthy. With that said, neither are many of the good things in life. I understand the potential risks and I choose to partake, however I understand why people would not want vaping indoors or advertised to kids. Long story short, vaping is healthier, not healthy.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
This is kind of odd, if i click on the like in opera it works fine but if i use firefox it says "Please log in to access this feature."
Kind of odd. The link works in chrome too. Weird huh?

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is kind of odd, if i click on the like in opera it works fine but if i use firefox it says "Please log in to access this feature."
Kind of odd. The link works in chrome too. Weird huh?
Two possibilities. Check your Tools/Options/Privacy/Exceptions for a possible Allow for session cookie setting. Or you have a Firefox add on like Ghostery or something similar interfering.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ohhh my god I just breathed air I have billions of bacteria chemicals and farts entering my body! There is no safe way to breath

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ohhh my god I just breathed air I have billions of bacteria chemicals and farts entering my body! There is no safe way to breath
Got you covered.
amazon.com/Supply-Mini-Mate-Personal-Ionic-Purifier--Black/dp/B000B6CMZ4

Now if I could only install a vape in it.

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vaping is healthier than smoking cigerettes, but vaping still isn't good for you. Still, I love it and so does everyone else. I agree, vaping is bad when left to a idiot. Still, I don't like her because she's forcing her cliche and over-said opinions down everyone's throats.

What she said is common fucking sense, and the more people that say the same shit she said WILL NOT stop anyone from doing it. EVERYONE knows cigs are bad, they don't need her pointing that out when it's already obvious.
WE don't need her or people like her saying vaping is unhealthy. Yeah it's not healthy, but it's better than cigs and we love doing it!
So she can put a dick in it and stop blabbering nonsense for publicity.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Dalton801 I agree that to many people are preaching out of ignorance. It is alright to be ignorant of vaping. And it is alright to tell people about vaping. But the 2 should be mutually exclusive. With that said, I do believe there are also to many people who say that vaping is healthy and deny second hand vapor. I think it is a legitimate concern that teens may not know the potential risks of vaping since it is so new and so many people are not aware of it. That vaping is unhealthy is obvious to us, we care enough about being informed to be on a vaping forum (at work...:oops:). But I imagine there are many people who may still think it is healthy, not just healthier than cigs.

Edit: But I also agree, she is a twat.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Dalton801 I agree that to many people are preaching out of ignorance. It is alright to be ignorant of vaping. And it is alright to tell people about vaping. But the 2 should be mutually exclusive. With that said, I do believe there are also to many people who say that vaping is healthy and deny second hand vapor. I think it is a legitimate concern that teens may not know the potential risks of vaping since it is so new and so many people are not aware of it. That vaping is unhealthy is obvious to us, we care enough about being informed to be on a vaping forum (at work...:oops:). But I imagine there are many people who may still think it is healthy, not just healthier than cigs.

Good words to a complex situation many variables I see :)

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Very true, thanks for pointing all of that out. I get blind with rage sometimes. But your approach to it is a lot more of a professional standpoint. Hahaha, thanks for sounding rational!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Anyone notice in the list of why ecigs aren't healthy this little gem gets slid in at the bottom:

"Hookah bar devices expel nicotine, tar, carbon monoxide and other carcinogens, which cause cancer. Many of the devices have more nicotine and release more carbon monoxide and smoke than cigarettes. Improperly cleaned, these devices spread communicable diseases."

What the fuck does that have to do with vaping???
This woman isn't stupid she know exactly what she's doing!
She's a nurse trying to sell more useless NRT!

Also there's this:

"Dateline NBC reported e-cigarette use by American high school students with Cloud 9, a synthetic drug sold at gas stations. It elicits heart attack symptoms and is responsible for many hospitalizations."

Cloud 9 (the drug) is methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) 99.9% of the time it comes in powder form.
A few gas stations in Michigan were caught selling it in liquid form.
I would be willing to bet that it was one guy mixing this stuff into liquid in his mom's basement and selling it.

Now every parent in America is searching junior's bookbag for vaping gear when in the mean time he could have enough of the stuff in a small baggie down his pants to kill himself AND a dozen of his buddies!
That seems like a HUGE disservice to public health to me! How about you?

http://soberliving.crchealth.com/ivory-wave-or-cloud-9-mdpv-synthetic-*******-or-ecstasy-bath-salts/

VU Sponsors