Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Looking for guidance / suggestions.

It seems the new Therion 75C I got is draining batteries overnight / when not being used.

I found two reddit post but trust you guys more than reddit rants.

Anyone else experience this / find a fix? Unsure if its theme or escribe settings. It is not set to Poly...

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got the Lost Vape Therion 75C & I think my Battery did dwindle a little overnight. I wasn’t positive as I’ve been a bit busy. I’m following along to see what others think.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Isn't there a battery config file for those? I remember reading somewhere about drain issues with batteries on Therion's ( I don't own one, just recall having read it). I think if you ping those folks they can give you a file that will make this stop happening.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I think if you ping those folks they can give you a file that will make this stop happening.
I may be wrong but I did not think the csv / mapping would alter / cause the battery to drain while not in use. At the same time unsure "who" else to check with aside from the re-seller (elementvape.com) and contacting Evolv.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Have had to reach out to them before. They are good to deal with and they are not afraid to help.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Odd..
So i just built a new theme using the default screens in escribe - and it seemed to work fine last night.

I am unsure how as this makes no sense... I thought the themes really only were a display of what the settings were already set to on the mod.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Odd..
So i just built a new theme using the default screens in escribe - and it seemed to work fine last night.

I am unsure how as this makes no sense... I thought the themes really only were a display of what the settings were already set to on the mod.
I would email evolv and see what they say. They are very helpful and quick to take the mod back for repair if need be.

VU Sponsors