Become a Patron!

Therion DNA 133 Issue

Hello, I'm from Russia and I have an issue. I had bought Therion DNA 133 at beginning of February '17 and 1 week ago (end of March '17) my device broke down. I used to charge it via usb port around 10 times (I mostly used special charger for my AWT and "choco" batteries). The situation is: when i push the fire button on my mod doesn't make any heat and there's only "LostVape" logo on the display (which dissapears when i stop pushing the button). After 5sec of pushing the button the logo on my display changes to "check battery" message, that's it.
I felt sad and tried to repair my mod and found good master of box mods in Moscow and he couldn't figure out the reason of that issue. After disassembling the device he said that all components of the box mod look good and the problem is not related with preventer of the mod as he thought when i was describing him my problem.
Did anyone have that problem or may be know what's the reason can be there?

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like the software got configured for the incorrect number of batter cells. Try using a PC with the eScribe software to correct it.

Argie3

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had the same issue... it's a defective board chip...
Contact lost vape as this is covered under the mind's warranty!!! You will need to explain the issue and send some pics and videos.
They will replace it as they did with mine which I expect to receive today!:xD:

Argie3

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ouch...just noticed that you opened the device...? That's not good...this is a breach of the warranty unless you took it to an authorized service center...

Now I just have a disassembled device (service guy suggested me to keep it disassembled for my next service apply) whick i can't assemble back atm ×D. I'm just interested is there any point to keep trying to repair it with any master (it's pretty hard to find good ones) or just put it to a thrash can and go to buy new mechanical mod instead :D
ah yes, I msged to LostVape already but I'm not sure I can expect any service from them considering their location (they are in China as i know)

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would hope they would repair/replace it. You could try to replace just the chip. It's not hard to reassemble. I might still see what the eScribe software reports for the batter config/info. If it's fried... well... get an SXMini, it'll last forever, operate with precision, and not explode!

Argie3

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now I just have a disassembled device (service guy suggested me to keep it disassembled for my next service apply) whick i can't assemble back atm ×D. I'm just interested is there any point to keep trying to repair it with any master (it's pretty hard to find good ones) or just put it to a thrash can and go to buy new mechanical mod instead :D
ah yes, I msged to LostVape already but I'm not sure I can expect any service from them considering their location (they are in China as i know)
Well for me they asked me to return the device to a retailer in UK and then they send a replacement mod to the shop from where I bought the device and then it was replaced... took time but they assisted!
The problem is that in your case you opened the device...

VU Sponsors