Become a Patron!

Things I am thankful for

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since it's Thanksgiving I wanted to list a few of the things I am Thankful for:

I am thankful for my wife and family, I love them with all my heart<3

I am thankful to still be alive, thanks to a wonderful Angel named @TigeerTyger, Bless you Tyger., you really did help me to find more life. Thank You :hug:

I am thankful for the wonderful friends I have met here, some have become family, I thank you all

I am thankful for this wonderful forum and what it stands for, vapers helping one another

I am thankful for all the vapers here, together we are truely one of a kind

I am thankful for all I have learned here, I was only vaping for about a year and a half before I came here

I am thankful for the times I have been able to help others here, that will never change

i am thankful that all my friends are in good health, please take care of it

I Thank You All, Have a very

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thankful myself for, ...

A wife that guides me to being a better person than I ever imagined possible.

A few members of family which took me under wing and brought me to the right path of life. Thank you Pap, Uncle Buddy, Papaw John, Big Ernie, Samuel Bailey, Grandma, Mom.

Extremely few true friends in life, can count on one hand although at the moment it seems only two fingers.

Many friends online who are probably indeed true friends as well. Apologies for my reservations with online friends, that's on myself and no reflection of anyone else. Think of myself as a quiet, stable, secure person.

This means I don't only feel a sense of protecting myself but friends/family as well. Although I've never met a stranger. I'm told there's none stranger than me. :) Strangers are only friends waiting to be met.

Water to drink, despite many not having something so basic.

Life even despite all it's aches, pains, warts.

Loving and being loved.

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
My Friends,
Wanting so much for you this special Thanksgiving Day...

?That your home would be filled with your most favorite people

?That your cupboards would be filled with your most nourishing foods

?That your body would be filled with your greatest health and strength

?That your mind would be filled with your most peaceful thoughts

?And that your heart would be filled with the most overwhelming assurance that you are safe and you are loved

From my family to yours, we wish you an abundant, beautiful, delicious and happy Thanksgiving! ?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I am late finding this thread, but just want to say how lovely it is, and how touching. Makes me think of the many people in my life to whom I owe a great debt for help given and knowledge shared. I started off a person who was insecure and without direction, and through the faith of some very open-hearted people, was encouraged into believing in myself and having faith that I could accomplish more than I ever imagined.

The first and second of these were teachers - never EVER underestimate the impact of a teacher who is observant, encouraging, and full of faith. The others were coworkers who became fast friends, and it was nothing but pure luck that I ever crossed paths with them. So I thank my lucky stars.

I am thankful for the patience and gratitude of my current coworkers and friends; they allow a lot of room for me to express myself and be who I actually am, and that includes many of the wonderful people here at VU. It has just recently come home to me yet again that one never has enough real friends that we can lose one and not experience true grief.

Jimi, thank you for this thread. You are a lovely person and I am thankful that you have found ways to improve your health. and that even in the midst of crisis, your instinct and drive to be helpful to others is such a blessing.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, thank you for this thread. You are a lovely person and I am thankful that you have found ways to improve your health. and that even in the midst of crisis, your instinct and drive to be helpful to others is such a blessing.

Have to agree. I definitely wouldn't miss sitting in a circle with you brother, @Jimi. :)

Another thing I'm thankful of having most people may not understand. I'm thankful for mistakes, adversities. These teach us & help us grow as people. If you're not getting daily "lessons", you might be done. "If you pray for rain, got to take the mud that comes along."

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Another thing I'm thankful of having most people may not understand. I'm thankful for mistakes, adversities. These teach us & help us grow as people. If you're not getting daily "lessons", you might be done. "If you pray for rain, got to take the mud that comes along."

Now these are very wise words for all to profit from, thank you Mist

VU Sponsors