Become a Patron!

thinking about another bugs.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
HI there everyone .
I have been looking at the Bugs Chalice 4 and was wondering if there is any great improvements over the v3 which I enjoy , I did notice is the v4 is a larger dia than the v3 , which I like.
Is it any better than it's predecessor or would I just be better off using the v3 and spend my $ 's on something else.?.
I do like it though ,,,,,,,
oh.. i'm not a MTLer but more a restricted DTLer
Thoughts,

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
They are quite different. I'm not sure how anyone could DL a Chalice III at all. I'm very much a confirmed MTL vaper, but at this point, the III has too little airflow, even for me. I'm not really a fan of the IV. I had high hopes for it, but it needs a bigger coil and more power than I'm willing to give it for my style of vaping. However, it might be just right for someone with a restricted lung-hit style.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
They are quite different. I'm not sure how anyone could DL a Chalice III at all. I'm very much a confirmed MTL vaper, but at this point, the III has too little airflow, even for me. I'm not really a fan of the IV. I had high hopes for it, but it needs a bigger coil and more power than I'm willing to give it for my style of vaping. However, it might be just right for someone with a restricted lung-hit style.
Thanks Rossum, every now and then I enjoy a little MTL vaping and when I get the airflow as big as I can on the 3 it will give me a nice semi restricted draw , so if the 4 gives more flow well it might be worth me looking at.
Still on the fence though , also with it being 18mm o/d it will sit better on something other than my reo's.
I'm in an " IDK" mode,,,, we'll see.
THX.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I really enjoy the Chalice IV - but as Rossum said, it is a very different atty from the III

In addition to being airier and more of a restricted DL - the deck is larger and it is much more forgiving than the III

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I really enjoy the Chalice IV - but as Rossum said, it is a very different atty from the III

In addition to being airier and more of a restricted DL - the deck is larger and it is much more forgiving than the III
Thanks Lucy , that sounds like more my style .

I think i'ts time to start shopping around to see what's what.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Why? I'm pretty sure 18mm fits on the square"landing pad" of a REO without any overhang.
Yer It does but I wasn't thinking about using it on a Reo ( but I might ),
I just liked the idea of a slightly bigger Atty , ya know something in between the smallish Cyclone, C3 , rm2 , ect and my bigger 22mm's .
Just trying to change things up a bit ,,,:devil:.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It's a definitely a step up from MTL and a little bigger than the classics

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It's a definitely a step up from MTL and a little bigger than the classics
I'm looking for the "in between " BF and this might be a good choice besides I just acquired a new mech sq and figured what the hell i'll have to top it off with something new because a new mod ALWAYS requires a new atty,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, doesn't it ?.:devil:

VU Sponsors