Thinking about another squonker...

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
heya'll
Considering adding another squonker. At this point I am leaning heavily towards a dripbox 160 and a Tsunami 24. I've done the homework and looked at some reviews, and as of now I can't find anything inherently wrong with the combo. I have a Wraith now, and love it to the exclusion of all my other stuff. Thoughts?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only thing a bit funky with the Dripbox 160 is the little door under the squonk bottle. I have 2 and like them.

RCressler

Member For 4 Years
I had issues with my girlfriend's drip box 160 getting the tsunami 24 to make a good connection on the 510. Had to fiddle with the center post to get it to work. I think I had the same issues with a velocity clone as well. She loves it tho now that it's good to go.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The Tsunami is very airy - great if you like that, not so great if airy is not your thing.

That is my two cents, lol

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my 160, grab a silicone case and it's golden:) I do hate the atty that comes with it but I have it paired with a bottom fed velocity and it's wonderful. For the price you can't beat it I just wish it came with a better rda, I find the airflow is what I hate about it.

I have not used or seen a tsunami though but I might check it out:)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The tsunami 22 is hard to squonkify. The 24 comes with a squonk pin but they are for clouds. Decent flavor but for clouds.

VU Sponsors