Become a Patron!

Thinking about starting a company!

Would you be interested in a subscription service like this?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, with more information.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
So first of all, hello! I've been a creeper on this forum for a while. This is my first post. So, as the title says, I'm thinking about starting a company. The premise would be to offer smaller and cheaper sample sizes of already established brands (or new ones) that people want to try, but don't want to waste money on a full size that they don't know if they'll like or not. That was a huge complaint that I see, that people try a juice in a store, buy it, get it home and then don't end up liking it. Or they don't have one near, or don't like to shop in a physical store, and they waste lots of money on full size bottles they don't end up liking.

There are companies that offer sample sizes, but they're usually ''house'' formulations it seems. Would there be any interest in a company like that? That's like a sample subscription box. Where you get 5ml samples of different brands every month for a set price? It seemed to me, that based on my own needs, there is a deficit in this area of companies that offer things like this. When I first started vaping, I was overwhelmed with all the different brands and flavors, and I wanted to try them all, but it's so expensive! So I thought about starting my own service. You would get, let's say, 5 samples of popular or new brand juices with shipping for $12, $14 or so? I am in the first stages of this, so I still have to look at all factors to determine a price based on the cost to me. Would there be any interest in something like this? Also, if you have any ideas or suggestions to add, I would appreciate your input. Thanks guys. :hug::confetti:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So first of all, hello! I've been a creeper on this forum for a while. This is my first post. So, as the title says, I'm thinking about starting a company. The premise would be to offer smaller and cheaper sample sizes of already established brands (or new ones) that people want to try, but don't want to waste money on a full size that they don't know if they'll like or not. That was a huge complaint that I see, that people try a juice in a store, buy it, get it home and then don't end up liking it. Or they don't have one near, or don't like to shop in a physical store, and they waste lots of money on full size bottles they don't end up liking.

There are companies that offer sample sizes, but they're usually ''house'' formulations it seems. Would there be any interest in a company like that? That's like a sample subscription box. Where you get 5ml samples of different brands every month for a set price? It seemed to me, that based on my own needs, there is a deficit in this area of companies that offer things like this. When I first started vaping, I was overwhelmed with all the different brands and flavors, and I wanted to try them all, but it's so expensive! So I thought about starting my own service. You would get, let's say, 5 samples of popular or new brand juices with shipping for $12, $14 or so? I am in the first stages of this, so I still have to look at all factors to determine a price based on the cost to me. Would there be any interest in something like this? Also, if you have any ideas or suggestions to add, I would appreciate your input. Thanks guys. :hug::confetti:
Check out 3 dollar vape club. I think there's a $2,$4 and 5 also. Great idea though

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Check out 3 dollar vape club. I think there's a $2,$4 and 5 also. Great idea though

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes, I've seen those. My idea is different in that it would be using established brands, making a smaller bottle size available. Not generic flavors. Thanks for your input :). So I would be working with these companies to offer sample sizes of popular brands, and the option to purchase a standard by the consumer if they decide they like it.

VU Sponsors